Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

david starling

Nothing has happened with this Mars-Uranus-NN conjunction yet?
It's square rSaturn, so it's not unimpeded.

So far, just Nancy Pelosi visiting Taiwan despite threats from China.

And, the U.N. Secretary General warning about the possibility of Nuclear War.

The U.S. says it killed Al-Qaeda's leader.

The good news is that Russia and the Ukraine have agreed to resume sending food crops to countries that need them.

david starling

Yeah there is a weird energy today.

I felt that way, so I checked to see what was going on. It's all so weird, I'm just looking for what type of weirdness is the most noticeable weirdness of the day.

NOW we have Moon conj SN opposing the ongoing Uran conj NN, BOTH square Sun in tropical Leo opposing rSaturn in in Aqua!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Random thought:

Humans are a VERY narcissistic land-dwelling species, perhaps second only to the feline species in that regard.

Yes David, that is extremely well articulated. ‘Ignorance is bliss’ as the majority of people (myself included), go about living their life. Whereas for those that are not ignorant to other dimensions as if it was clear as day, and to spirits who dwell on Earth but are no longer alive, not being part of the ignorant, narcissistic crowd must be a terribly lonely feeling.

Ukpoohbear

My cats would like me to add that they are not at all narcissistic.I must say, I don’t think the are either. They are far more patient and mature than me. But I know what you are saying, the feline personality is proud and narcissistic by nature but they’re also really kind.