Random Thoughts, strictly Text

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Well for some reason people think MM was classed as plus size back then but she wasn’t, I don’t know what size they would have called her back then but she was never plus sized. You could see her hour glass curves when she was slim. It was probably the proportions of her body where the curvy rumour came from. She was slim yet curvy, although her weight did fluctuate but even at her biggest she wasn’t plus sized.

One thing I have noticed about MM is I have never seen a look-a-like that compares to her, people just can’t seem to be able to pinpoint what made her so attractive. Most women end up looking like drag queens or noticeably uglier. Don’t even get me started on Michelle Williams who was a terrible choice. Even when they choose someone who looks conventionally more beautiful than her, by the time they are dressed up in their Marilyn Monroe gear, they do not look as attractive as her. Take the most recent lookalike, Ana de Armas, whose movie is coming out later this year. She is a beautiful girl but she doesn’t have ‘it.’ No one has ‘it’ when they try to be like Marilyn Monroe.

Blonde movie trailer - Ana de Armas

I like what you are saying. I really do. No one has it. It’s a mystery but at the same time it’s a mystery that you know is there.
MM is a one off. Ppl shouldn’t try and look like her. The more they do it the bad it looks. I’ve seen the trailer for blonde and she hasn’t got it. It looks good but you can’t have a replica, it’s missing the spark.
It’s the Neptune things. It must be the degrees the angles as it’s so strong.
No one can get the curves right either. Not like MM. She pulls it off effortlessly.
They said she had surgery but I’m not sure I can see it. If she did, it was subtle but not sure how as they didn’t have the tech they do now.

david starling

Does Neptune retrograde bring more clarity and truth or more confusion and deception? 😼
It's a Saturn/Neptune dynamic. From the Neptunian perspective, Saturn is the Great Deceiver, trapping us into thinking "this material world is all there is".

Within the Saturnian mindset, this material world IS the only possible "Reality", so Neptunian inspired belief that it's NOT, causes confusion and apparent deception within that context.

Any planet being in the retrograde state can bring a feeling of confusion, depression and regret about the past, but doesn't change its basic nature.

Last edited:

david starling

What's the name of the song? I'll check it out. Oddly more than one person has said that Halsey's song "Colors" reminds them of me....

How yall been doing on here? I notice the forum change and meh... at least it's prettier to look at on mobile

Been walking on crutches for the passed month and basically told to rest until am good again. Some **** reached me m8s
The song is called "Unwelcome Guest", by Billy Bragg and Wilco. It's about an outlaw in the wild West who robs from the rich and gives to the poor.

david starling

The Sun is chasing BML, but she's getting away, at least for now.

Well, the Sun, which transits about 53" a day, caught up with BML yesterday and passed her up. They're still conjunct, within about half a minute of arc.

Can't say I've felt anything different. Possibly, it sparked interest in Marilyn Monroe's "bad girl" image being discussed on this thread.

Ukpoohbear

I like what you are saying. I really do. No one has it. It’s a mystery but at the same time it’s a mystery that you know is there.
MM is a one off. Ppl shouldn’t try and look like her. The more they do it the bad it looks. I’ve seen the trailer for blonde and she hasn’t got it. It looks good but you can’t have a replica, it’s missing the spark.
It’s the Neptune things. It must be the degrees the angles as it’s so strong.
No one can get the curves right either. Not like MM. She pulls it off effortlessly.
They said she had surgery but I’m not sure I can see it. If she did, it was subtle but not sure how as they didn’t have the tech they do now.

People seem to think that MM had all these surgeries which transformed her from Norma Jeane into Marilyn Monroe but, physically, the biggest transformation was her going blonde. People tend to put a photo of Norma Jeane squinting while looking at the sun and compare it to a glammed up professional photograph of MM. In terms of surgeries, she had a chin implant, which dissolved by the time of the mid 50s onwards so for the majority of the career, and she has the tip of her nose augmented, and she wore braces in the late 40s (no photos exist of her wearing braces). I can see a big difference pre and after braces, they made a big difference but the main difference was her hair.

Astrologically, Pluto was transit her 1st house and the main transformation came from within, which showed on the outside - she went from being a shy introvert to playing the part of a glamour girl - she just did it really well. This process came about by MM reading lots of books about posture for eg. She read a book about movement and the advice said to imagine a straight line coming from your back or something along those lines, once you read the advice from the book, you can notice the walk MM does. She picked up her famous open-mouthed and eyes closed smile from her actress friend Jeanne Carmen. So you can actually follow her process, which gives her authenticity.

Now, I don’t want to create myth’s about MM, since there are already so many clouding her, but if you look at her Mars conjunct Uranus Pisces 8th house placement, couple with her South Node in the 12th and Neptune on 1st opposite Jupiter-Moon - a magical component to Marilyn’s transformation can be figured. Dare I say it, she perhaps, even subconsciously, played with energies and dimensions she had access to, which helped her project an image which the broken part of her soul cried out to create, and the price for playing with such energies was her life - dying young.

A friend I have made from a Marilyn Monroe group, who I respect very much and who respects my reasons for being a fan back, believes that, if it were not for Hollywood, Norma Jeane would have killed herself much younger. He thinks that Marilyn simply could not move past her childhood and would have slipped into oblivion - she was married off at 16 to an almost random guy so she didn’t have to go back to an orphanage - what she needed was love, the Leo in her needed to be seen, in Marilyn’s head, she was broken, lost, hopeless. Hollywood saved her and she desperately needed to be loved. The institution of the orphanages is similar to Hollywood as an institution, NN in 6th. She went from one prison to another but it gave her a purpose. Without it, she was not loved.

Her soul cried out to create Marilyn and I believe her creativity and natural spirituality opened her up to dimensions that enabled her to create something so captivating on a universal, collective subconscious shadow like level. Perhaps my own imagination is running wild, perhaps she just created Marilyn to be loved and she got lucky with it. Perhaps she was a lightworker and that light is still helping people today. Perhaps she played with dark forces subconsciously in order to create a spell. Who really knows.

My reason for being a fan is I love Norma Jeane and Marilyn Monroe equally. I respect the fight for survival it took her. Unlike say Elizabeth Taylor who had difficulties, Marilyn was always an underdog and it took a momentous amount of strength to survive as far as what she did. That takes the edge when picking favourites.

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
People seem to think that MM had all these surgeries which transformed her from Norma Jeane into Marilyn Monroe but, physically, the biggest transformation was her going blonde. People tend to put a photo of Norma Jeane squinting while looking at the sun and compare it to a glammed up professional photograph of MM. In terms of surgeries, she had a chin implant, which dissolved by the time of the mid 50s onwards so for the majority of the career, and she has the tip of her nose augmented, and she wore braces in the late 40s (no photos exist of her wearing braces). I can see a big difference pre and after braces, they made a big difference but the main difference was her hair.

Astrologically, Pluto was transit her 1st house and the main transformation came from within, which showed on the outside - she went from being a shy introvert to playing the part of a glamour girl - she just did it really well. This process came about by MM reading lots of books about posture for eg. She read a book about movement and the advice said to imagine a straight line coming from your back or something along those lines, once you read the advice from the book, you can notice the walk MM does. She picked up her famous open-mouthed and eyes closed smile from her actress friend Jeanne Carmen. So you can actually follow her process, which gives her authenticity.

Now, I don’t want to create myth’s about MM, since there are already so many clouding her, but if you look at her Mars conjunct Uranus Pisces 8th house placement, couple with her South Node in the 12th and Neptune on 1st opposite Jupiter-Moon - a magical component to Marilyn’s transformation can be figured. Dare I say it, she perhaps, even subconsciously, played with energies and dimensions she had access to, which helped her project an image which the broken part of her soul cried out to create, and the price for playing with such energies was her life - dying young.

A friend I have made from a Marilyn Monroe group, who I respect very much and who respects my reasons for being a fan back, believes that, if it were not for Hollywood, Norma Jeane would have killed herself much younger. He thinks that Marilyn simply could not move past her childhood and would have slipped into oblivion - she was married off at 16 to an almost random guy so she didn’t have to go back to an orphanage - what she needed was love, the Leo in her needed to be seen, in Marilyn’s head, she was broken, lost, hopeless. Hollywood saved her and she desperately needed to be loved. The institution of the orphanages is similar to Hollywood as an institution, NN in 6th. She went from one prison to another but it gave her a purpose. Without it, she was not loved.

Her soul cried out to create Marilyn and I believe her creativity and natural spirituality opened her up to dimensions that enabled her to create something so captivating on a universal, collective subconscious shadow like level. Perhaps my own imagination is running wild, perhaps she just created Marilyn to be loved and she got lucky with it. Perhaps she was a lightworker and that light is still helping people today. Perhaps she played with dark forces subconsciously in order to create a spell. Who really knows.

My reason for being a fan is I love Norma Jeane and Marilyn Monroe equally. I respect the fight for survival it took her. Unlike say Elizabeth Taylor who had difficulties, Marilyn was always an underdog and it took a momentous amount of strength to survive as far as what she did. That takes the edge when picking favourites.
Wow wow wow
Sounds like you are definitely a super fan, a genuine fan.
It’s so tragic and to understand through astrology that she would’ve gone through tragedy regardless of Hollywood.
I mean I don’t know a lot about her and I won’t pretend or try to as that’s disrespecting someone like yourself who is a deep fan. However, one thing I do see in MM is that if you dream of Hollywood, she is it. You know, she represents true Hollywood glamour. She lived glamorously, she looked glamourous. She had a Leo rising right? What I read about her was they she was also very generous. I wonder what she would look like today? Amazing, no doubt.
I wonder sometimes when I’m drawn to someone in the spotlight whether it has a deeper meaning. Whether in past lives you know this person. I’m saying this because you seem to be deeply connected when you describe her life. I know ‘fans’ can be but I wonder if it’s more than that?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Another thing I want to add is, With MM, if we were in the 50’s for example and we had a time machine, took her to 2022, she would fit right in and you wouldn’t think, oh she’s in the 50’s. She seemed timeless. Or futuristic. Whichever way you want to see it

Ukpoohbear

I would not say I am a super fan because some have her memorabilia or have been on holiday to visit the places where Marilyn was photographed but yes I would say I am a genuine fan. My passion may come across as overbearing which is not my intention, there is room for Marilyn to be discussed freely. Well, I don’t subscribe to the John F Kennedy and murder conspiracies though but it’s good having people talk about her and it makes me want to share.

I don’t think I knew or was Marilyn in a past life, I don’t even think I was connected to that era but maybe I was if I am so interested in it, but nothing has jumped out at me. I became a fan of Marilyn at a young age, too young to understand that I understood her but that’s basically the reason why I became a fan of hers, because I understand how she feels. It’s an immediate, instinctive connection of soul resonating with soul, the same happened with animals. And it’s funny because I became a fan of Britney the first time I ever saw her music video for ‘baby one more time’ on Saturday morning tv. I randomly remember Tommy Lee Jones was being interviewed afterwards and made a comment about how hot she was but I just loved the dancing, the song etc. Funnily enough, Britney then became a troubled soul like Marilyn Monroe was. I’ve been a troubled soul and a part of me always will be although I feel too stable to be called that now, but I certainly can still relate. Perhaps it is a soul group thing about being lost. I have been told I look lost before. It’s a Neptune thing. I don’t think Britney has any Neptune aspects though. I resonate more with her because of her girly feminine dancer vibe. She just became cooler when she became fucked up.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Another thing I want to add is, With MM, if we were in the 50’s for example and we had a time machine, took her to 2022, she would fit right in and you wouldn’t think, oh she’s in the 50’s. She seemed timeless. Or futuristic. Whichever way you want to see it
I forgot to post this to you. This was recently released by the Marilyn Monroe Estate, meaning they endorse it. An artist digitally mastered photos of what MM would look like in modern times.

https://crfashionbook.com/a-digitally-reimagined-marilyn-monroe-faces-cr-china-issue-4/

Yes I agree she looks timeless. One photo of her she looks more like the Blondie era. I’ll try find it.

Edit: this was not the exact photo I was thinking of but she does look very modern in it.
https://ibb.co/Cs0zyXY

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Your passion to me doesn’t come across overbearing to me at all. It’s admirable to see/hear/read. Sometimes I feel the world lacks love in others due to social media and whatever else so it’s nice to see passion.
Omg, this futuristic MM is amazing, it’s crazy what they can do now with technology.
Lol Britney does seem more interesting to us all now after what she has gone through. I worry about her. It’s scary. I think some people who can see someone hurting, can see the ‘need’ in them so we are drawn to them. Maybe you are a nurturer and that’s what you are here to do. You seem neptunian to me so maybe that’s why you are drawn to MM. Do you have Pisces moon?
Or Neptune in 1st or 10th.
Sorry to hear you were a troubled soul. I think at some point we all go through something and feel lost but then some people have to carry it from an early age or carry it longer what ever that maybe.

Ukpoohbear

Your passion to me doesn’t come across overbearing to me at all. It’s admirable to see/hear/read. Sometimes I feel the world lacks love in others due to social media and whatever else so it’s nice to see passion.
Omg, this futuristic MM is amazing, it’s crazy what they can do now with technology.
Lol Britney does seem more interesting to us all now after what she has gone through. I worry about her. It’s scary. I think some people who can see someone hurting, can see the ‘need’ in them so we are drawn to them. Maybe you are a nurturer and that’s what you are here to do. You seem neptunian to me so maybe that’s why you are drawn to MM. Do you have Pisces moon?
Or Neptune in 1st or 10th.
Sorry to hear you were a troubled soul. I think at some point we all go through something and feel lost but then some people have to carry it from an early age or carry it longer what ever that maybe.
You’ve said it perfectly, that some people see a need in others and are drawn to that. I would go as far as to say it is the type of wound where the light is able to enter in from - you need to lose something from the 3D world in order to gain something from the spiritual world. Those who do not have any wound or who are not drawn to any need, are truly 3D based. I like your intelligence. Yes I am a nurturer although not a mother hen. I’m Uranian and too independent to be like that. A cold nurturer if you will. How would you describe yourself, as in are you a nurturer and if not then what? You seem like a nurturer, able to get people to open up anyway.

Opal

Premium Member
I would not say I am a super fan because some have her memorabilia or have been on holiday to visit the places where Marilyn was photographed but yes I would say I am a genuine fan. My passion may come across as overbearing which is not my intention, there is room for Marilyn to be discussed freely. Well, I don’t subscribe to the John F Kennedy and murder conspiracies though but it’s good having people talk about her and it makes me want to share.

I don’t think I knew or was Marilyn in a past life, I don’t even think I was connected to that era but maybe I was if I am so interested in it, but nothing has jumped out at me. I became a fan of Marilyn at a young age, too young to understand that I understood her but that’s basically the reason why I became a fan of hers, because I understand how she feels. It’s an immediate, instinctive connection of soul resonating with soul, the same happened with animals. And it’s funny because I became a fan of Britney the first time I ever saw her music video for ‘baby one more time’ on Saturday morning tv. I randomly remember Tommy Lee Jones was being interviewed afterwards and made a comment about how hot she was but I just loved the dancing, the song etc. Funnily enough, Britney then became a troubled soul like Marilyn Monroe was. I’ve been a troubled soul and a part of me always will be although I feel too stable to be called that now, but I certainly can still relate. Perhaps it is a soul group thing about being lost. I have been told I look lost before. It’s a Neptune thing. I don’t think Britney has any Neptune aspects though. I resonate more with her because of her girly feminine dancer vibe. She just became cooler when she became fucked up.
I have an elderly married couple friends that have collections. Serious collections. Their whole bedroom collection is Marilyn Monroe. And more about the house. He has dementia now. He is 92.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
You’ve said it perfectly, that some people see a need in others and are drawn to that. I would go as far as to say it is the type of wound where the light is able to enter in from - you need to lose something from the 3D world in order to gain something from the spiritual world. Those who do not have any wound or who are not drawn to any need, are truly 3D based. I like your intelligence. Yes I am a nurturer although not a mother hen. I’m Uranian and too independent to be like that. A cold nurturer if you will. How would you describe yourself, as in are you a nurturer and if not then what? You seem like a nurturer, able to get people to open up anyway.

Thank you for the compliment. I like the way you think, see things and describe feelings and thoughts on here.
I love your wisdom. We live in a material world and people we are surrounded by (most of the time) are focused on this and I feel ‘have no soul’.
I never used to be even a little bit of nurturer. I was more objective. I still am but i feel I balance it more with subjectivity. As in seeing things at a deeper level, understanding we are all different, people think differently and respecting this difference. We don’t all know what someone goes through just by looking at the way they dress or the car they drive. We all have something deeper.
I’m a nurturer to a certain extent. Like you, I need my freedom and I need space.
I would say I’m a combination of introvert and extrovert. More introvert and when I’m in the mood the extrovert is there. I like going deep and discussing deep stuff and then out of no where I all of a sudden need a break and need to talk about average stuff like makeup or something fickle. However, I do care about stuff on a bigger scale like humanity, what’s going on in the cruel world to people, animals and the environment.
I could say the same to you about the fact you have a way of getting people to open up! In a gentle way. 😊

david starling

Random Astral weather report--

Transiting Mercury in its domicile-sign Gemini is nearly in perfect trine with transiting retrograde Saturn in Aquarius.

I'm not sure how to interpret this. However, since I don't believe Saturn is domiciled in any sign except Capricorn, and that Mercury IS domiciled in Gem, AND Saturn's retrograde, I would say Mercury's in the stronger position.

Meanwhile, it's a similar situation for transiting domiciled Mars in Aries, now almost exactly squaring transiting Pluto retrograde in Capricorn. Mars is clearly in a stronger position than Pluto.

Last edited:

david starling

I'm definitely feeling the effects of the close orb Merc/Saturn rx trine, now just beginning to separate; and, the Mars/Pluto rx square, happening simultaneously.
o
[IMO], the sooner it's over the better! :pinched:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Do these aspects activate your chart in some way or are you sensitive enough to feel them regardless?

The Mars-Pluto square activates my chart but I’ve been enjoying an extra boost of motivation this weekend.

david starling

Do these aspects activate your chart in some way or are you sensitive enough to feel them regardless?
differently.
The Mars-Pluto square activates my chart but I’ve been enjoying an extra boost of motivation this weekend.

Yes, a very Piscean chart. I've been feeling a weird combination of motivation and enervation. Glad it's a holiday weekend. Also, I'm feeling less spiritual and more insecure.

I included the [IMO], because I realize it would affect different charts differently.

david starling

I have a close-conjunct double Yod in my natal, with Neptune and Pluto at the base, and Mercury/Mars conjunct at the tip, in my 1st House. Transiting Pluto is VERY unhappy being retro in Capricorn while being square its friend Mars. And upbeat Mercury's not thrilled with being trine depressing old retro Saturn.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Enervation, first time I’ve heard that word! I know what you mean about feeling both motivated and enervated. Won’t be long til it passes.

David, have you ever seen the movie Noah (2014)? They have interpreted Noah as a Vegan and at the start of the movie comforts an animal as it lays dying with an arrow stuck in itself. His son asks him why some humans eat meat and he says because they think it makes them strong.

When Noah is building the ship, the dark side try to stop him and so build an army. Their army camp is filled with scenes of animal flesh being cut up, whereas different species’ of animal flock to Noah’s ark.

I love this interpretation! It’s similar to what you were mentioning on the ethical milk thread a few weeks ago. It got me thinking about a passage you quoted from the bible that said a child will lead the animals. It reminded me of the story Waybread shared about her daughter getting upset about seeing live fish waiting to be sold in a shop, and now that was a metaphor for thinking that hadn’t been conditioned by society.

Last edited: