Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Saturn rules. :sad:

Is this true because it is the Age of Capricorn, or is the playing field evened if it is square a heavier planet like Pluto or Neptune? I think the further out the planets the heavier but not sure if that even works.

I’ll try some damage control anyway, I said what I had to say and I want to be an obedient robot again. They have given me more opportunities since I complained and it felt good speaking up.

david starling

Is this true because it is the Age of Capricorn, or is the playing field evened if it is square a heavier planet like Pluto or Neptune? I think the further out the planets the heavier but not sure if that even works.

I’ll try some damage control anyway, I said what I had to say and I want to be an obedient robot again. They have given me more opportunities since I complained and it felt good speaking up.

Yes, tropical Age of Capricornian rulership. Saturn controls Reality itself. It's a Reality of doom and gloom, and amazing mechanical achievements. We find happiness where we can, for as long as we can.

Ukpoohbear

Ok yeah, I did think in the back of my mind ‘just shut up and keep your head down,’ but the tension built and I complained. I have a meeting with Human Resources at end of the month as a catch up for my initial complaint. I will say thank you for listening and making me feel appreciated and hopefully it can be perceived as passion and not a bad attitude. :unsure: :lol: oh dear god!! I must swear allegiance to Saturn and I will but I am very scared now.

Thanks for the heads up and the clarification on what the right thing to do is.

leomoon

The first of 5 worst years in world history is 1177 BC(E), the year the first world civilization collapsed and rivals 536 AD, 1918, 1968 and last year of 2020.

https://www.amazon.com/1177-B-C-Civilization-Collapsed-Turning/dp/0691168385

Any astrological data backed up the collapse of civilization in 1177 BC(E)?

I'm very interested in history, so will be looking for dates we might use in synastry. The only Nick Campion chart I can find thus far for Egypt, is modern day Republic 1953 Cairo. That would not work, so if you discover much older dates (for Memphis Egypt for example), just let me know and I'll try the charts.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/countries/egypt.php#e

p.s. I do however have the chart I once used in a book for the natal of Baghdad. Was Iraq part of their invasion?

Last edited:

leomoon

MEMPHIS EGYPT

Founded Earlier than 31st century BC Abandoned 7th century AD

NOTE: while checking google, I found maps of regions in Egypt, for the Sea People invasion, but perhaps the more intriguing is the history of the invasion in the temple built by Ramses called Medinet Habu in UPPER Egypt.

Lots of photos on google of the Sea People invasion and Ramses of course fighting them off in Medinet Habu Temple can be seen online - by searching "Sea People Images Medinet Habu"

I've visited "Habu" (father of Ramses) many times, over the past decade, so I must have tons of photos to look at myself and will share later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medinet_Habu_(temple)

The Temple of Ramesses III at Medinet Habu was an important New Kingdom period temple structure in the West Bank of Luxor in Egypt. Aside from its size and architectural and artistic importance, the mortuary temple is probably best known as the source of inscribed reliefs depicting the advent and defeat of the Sea Peoples during the reign of Ramesses III.

Memphis Egypt temple however, seems to be more attributable to Ramses the 2nd.

Last edited:

leomoon

More about the Sea People:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples#/media/File:Seev%C3%B6lker.jpg

This scene from the north wall (see link) of Medinet Habu is often used to illustrate the Egyptian campaign against the Sea Peoples in what has come to be known as the Battle of the Delta. Whilst accompanying hieroglyphs do not name Egypt's enemies, describing them simply as being from "northern countries", early scholars noted the similarities between the hairstyles and accessories worn by the combatants and other reliefs in which such groups are named.

Another map of the times and people
Harbour town Gibala-Tell Tweini (Ugarit kingdom) and the Sea People destruction layer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_P...eini_and_the_Sea_People_destruction_layer.jpg

I believe the "Delta" is in Lower Egypt:(Memphis area)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples#cite_note-JB-89

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples#cite_note-JB-89

I always confused the 2 Upper & Lower Egpyt, but the Lower Egypt is the part as shown here - Cairo - the Nile Delta areas running into the Med.

[Post edited to keep it within the rules. Image deleted because this is a strictly text thread. Outside content in excess of 100 words also deleted. You may ONLY post 100 words or less of outside content. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukpoohbear

Last week I couldn’t sleep properly at all. One night while trying to sleep, I started getting a strange vision or sensation that a spiritual war was building up. I could feel an army of darkness gearing up in momentum like the sound of bass building. It felt like it had been building for a long time, that this was not the first climax but just a progression of nearing of one cycle in the overall plan.

I have been hearing the news reports of countries like Australia making the vaccine mandatory which is pretty scary. Those against it are saying it’s like a return to Nazi Germany.

There is something building.

david starling

Last week I couldn’t sleep properly at all. One night while trying to sleep, I started getting a strange vision or sensation that a spiritual war was building up. I could feel an army of darkness gearing up in momentum like the sound of bass building. It felt like it had been building for a long time, that this was not the first climax but just a progression of nearing of one cycle in the overall plan.

I have been hearing the news reports of countries like Australia making the vaccine mandatory which is pretty scary. Those against it are saying it’s like a return to Nazi Germany.

My own take is based on what I've decided to call "The Great Transition", meaning from the tropical, Saturnian ruled Age of Capricorn into the Uranian ruled Age of Aquarius.

I've ascertained that Pluto is going to run interference for the transition, and Pluto is nearing conjunction with the current position of the Age Indicator in a tropical chart.

So, it's essentially a Pluto/Saturn confrontation coming to a crisis point. Saturn won't willingly admit that its time to rule the Earth is coming to a close, and will fight against that for as long as possible. I realize this narrative won't be convincing to most, but I'm convinced it's correct.

Last edited:

ynnest

I understand what you are saying but I believe you are tuning into a purposefully set up sidetrack path in many ways that tries to create/focus on a "dark consciousness path" to mislead the consciousness of humanity away from issues that concerns more of the eternal dark (war)issues that lies underneath.

Y

Humanitarian

I know a lot of great vegetarian recipes, but nothing we ate when I was growing up in the 1950s and 60s.

Even these days, vegetarians are considered weird in a lot of places. Are there a lot of vegetarians in Italy?
My Italian father is a vegetarian but it's more like mix between meat-eater and vegetarian because he is also traditional too(Pallas in Capricorn. Moon + Saturn in Cancer). But he is living with me in Vietnam now.

Ukpoohbear

My own take is based on what I've decided to call "The Great Transition", meaning from the tropical, Saturnian ruled Age of Capricorn into the Uranian ruled Age of Aquarius.

I've ascertained that Pluto is going to run interference for the transition, and Pluto is nearing conjunction with the current position of the Age Indicator in a tropical chart.

So, it's essentially a Pluto/Saturn confrontation coming to a crisis point. Saturn won't willingly admit that its time to rule the Earth is coming to a close, and will fight against that for as long as possible. I realize this narrative won't be convincing to most, but I'm convinced it's correct.

Ah interesting you have connected it to the Ages, it makes more sense now what I was feeling and it has also made me feel less fearful since it is a natural progression, and one in which Saturn will ultimately lose. But I wonder at first how much of a fight he will put up. Perhaps we will see a darkness intensify and prevail.

I don’t usually keep track of the political threads but there has been a recent religious tone - perhaps the Antichrist and Exodus is coming.

Edit: regarding people who might not agree with your interpretation. Well, I certainly don’t have the astrology expertise to begin to argue your finding and I suspect not many other people do either. Only the 1% of astrologers would be capable of arguing the ages with you. However, it does make intuitive sense to me that Pluto being a transformational energy, would help usher in the new Age.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I understand what you are saying but I believe you are tuning into a purposefully set up sidetrack path in many ways that tries to create/focus on a "dark consciousness path" to mislead the consciousness of humanity away from issues that concerns more of the eternal dark (war)issues that lies underneath.

Y

What are the issues that concerns more of the eternal dark (war) issues that lies underneath?

U

CapAquaPis

You mean Austria, which happens to be Hitler's homeland before he moved to Bavaria in Germany before WW1 broke out. A vaccine requirement and a health pass isn't the same thing like having to show public officials you're a Jew based on your grandparents attended a synagogue or even you have black or African race blood in some way , or laws imposed against cis-women and LGBTQ people throughout history around the world. You cannot compare the prevention of a clinical infection of a potentially deadly and highly contagious disease like COVID (the novel or SARS or soon to become an endemic human coronavirus) to the Third Reich, the Soviet Union, Apartheid South Africa and esp. here in the US' the Jim Crow era. And I don't know how much American Indian blood quantum I am, something I have to talk to the Bureau of Indian Affairs like my late mother who shown over 1/4 but no tribal enrollment, thus the third position between enrolled tribal members with kinship in their reservations or communities vs. the fake Indians who couldn't really prove anything Native American. Imagine this: what if a white nationalist party takes over the US government and checks everyone, including so-called white people, to see if they are "pure whites" and I guess I have to accept my fate of being persecuted because of having a "over half blood" grandfather born on a reservation, no matter how much Caucasian or white "passing" he was.

Opal

Premium Member
You mean Austria, which happens to be Hitler's homeland before he moved to Bavaria in Germany before WW1 broke out. A vaccine requirement and a health pass isn't the same thing like having to show public officials you're a Jew based on your grandparents attended a synagogue or even you have black or African race blood in some way , or laws imposed against cis-women and LGBTQ people throughout history around the world. You cannot compare the prevention of a clinical infection of a potentially deadly and highly contagious disease like COVID (the novel or SARS or soon to become an endemic human coronavirus) to the Third Reich, the Soviet Union, Apartheid South Africa and esp. here in the US' the Jim Crow era. And I don't know how much American Indian blood quantum I am, something I have to talk to the Bureau of Indian Affairs like my late mother who shown over 1/4 but no tribal enrollment, thus the third position between enrolled tribal members with kinship in their reservations or communities vs. the fake Indians who couldn't really prove anything Native American. Imagine this: what if a white nationalist party takes over the US government and checks everyone, including so-called white people, to see if they are "pure whites" and I guess I have to accept my fate of being persecuted because of having a "over half blood" grandfather born on a reservation, no matter how much Caucasian or white "passing" he was.

Markers from the Taurus Scorpio eclipse.

CapAquaPis

On a Dr Phil rerun I've watched lately, there was a leader of a cult called Love Has Won and she called herself "Mother God", her real name is Amy Carlons and she died last year. On the episode she claimed to had 534 past lives and she was Jesus Christ, Joan De Arc and the most recent was Marilyn Monroe. Former cult members stated she's abusive, insane and mentally imbalanced, which some of her flock realized something's really off about her obviously.