Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

I hate to be the one to tell you this....but your cat is spying on you for the government. Check the hiding spots, you'll find government branded cans of food. I'm sorry. :(
I figured there were only two ways to find out…

First, I followed her everywhere she went. She lead me back to me, so that didn’t work.

Second, I sat her down and asked her, ‘are you spying on me for the Russians?’
Her response was, ‘meow,’ and then she rubbed her cheek against my leg and started purring.

Blaze

I figured there were only two ways to find out…

First, I followed her everywhere she went. She lead me back to me, so that didn’t work.

Second, I sat her down and asked her, ‘are you spying on me for the Russians?’
Her response was, ‘meow,’ and then she rubbed her cheek against my leg and started purring.
Mm, Mm. Sounds like MK-Ultra. I'm afraid the real cat was kidnapped and this cloned reptilian government alien robot cyborg slave of the dark one monster creature born from a test tube, is the enemy.

Tinfoil around your head to stop the mind controlling ultra powerful hair raising powers it has.

You'll have to arrange a mission to save the real one. I know a few guys who will completely ruin this rescue mission with style. What's say you? Are you up for this?

uranianplutonian

Mm, Mm. Sounds like MK-Ultra. I'm afraid the real cat was kidnapped and this cloned reptilian government alien robot cyborg slave of the dark one monster creature born from a test tube, is the enemy.

Tinfoil around your head to stop the mind controlling ultra powerful hair raising powers it has.

You'll have to arrange a mission to save the real one. I know a few guys who will completely ruin this rescue mission with style. What's say you? Are you up for this?
MK-Ultra = the paranoid, cruel, unconscious form of Pluto.

It’s going to be Uranian Pluto versus MK-Ultra Pluto. Winner gets real cat.

Send me your best men. I’ll also be enlisting everyone in this chat thread to join the mission. I’ll need the superpowers of each bear here to complete the mission.

See you all in t-minus 24 hours.

Blaze

MK-Ultra = the paranoid, cruel, unconscious form of Pluto.

It’s going to be Uranian Pluto versus MK-Ultra Pluto. Winner gets real cat.

Send me your best men. I’ll also be enlisting everyone in this chat thread to join the mission. I’ll need the superpowers of each bear here to complete the mission.

See you all in t-minus 24 hours.
Me? Oh no, I'm a hermit. A cave dweller. My stupid wonderful students will go and help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

david starling

Me? Oh no, I'm a hermit. A cave dweller. My stupid wonderful students will go and help you out.

Simpler, easier solution--try wrapping the cat in foil. If it's a real cat, it won't stay wrapped for long. If it's the robot, it won't mind the foil, and its mind-control powers will be blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaze

Simpler, easier solution--try wrapping the cat in foil. If it's a real cat, it won't stay wrapped for long. If it's the robot, it won't mind the foil, and its mind-control powers will be blocked.
You mean the: cloned reptilian government alien robot cyborg slave of the dark one monster creature born from a test tube, right?

To be safe, I'd wear a tinfoil body suit while performing this experiment in a tinfoil room.

david starling

You mean the: cloned reptilian government alien robot cyborg slave of the dark one monster creature born from a test tube, right?

To be safe, I'd wear a tinfoil body suit while performing this experiment in a tinfoil room.

If it's a real cat, have the vacuum cleaner ready to clean up the shredded foil, and try to avoid getting scratched.

Blaze

If it's a real cat, have the vacuum cleaner ready to clean up the shredded foil, and try to avoid getting scratched.
Huh? I was under the impression the "cloned reptilian government alien robot cyborg slave of the dark one monster creature born from a test tube" would be knocked out via hammer time before the experiment. :unsure: