Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

Aloe Vera. Preferably fresh. I have 4 plants, they sustain all of my skin needs.
Yesss. My grandma gave me one of her mother plants. Aloe Vera was the only thing that helped with skin irritation from wearing a mask (back when we all had to wear them). The anti bacterial properties of Aloe Vera are underrated. 🪴

Opal

Premium Member
My skin and hair are quite nice. I think my many allergies, prevented me from using pretty much anything but aloe vera. People are shocked generally when they find out my age. My hair is mostly my colours still, with grey beginning, streaking, and my skin is pretty clear, no one guesses my age correctly. I just had a woman trying to school me on when i get to be her age, I asked her age, and I am 5 years older than her, she wouldn't believe me, I showed her my identification. That was fun!

Opal

Premium Member
M8s:

Blaze - m111
David - m007
Ukpoohbear - m666
ct - m420
Me - m9
Glad to meet another aloe person, I started with it again when i had a cold years ago, and my nose went insanely raw, i was going nuts and was sore and whiny, remembered aloe within two days I was close to clear, bought plants, and am very pleased.

I used to have athlete's foot, hated the tinictin stuff, and it kept recurring, so one day i started using it on my feet, I haven't had a problem with that in over 20 years.

Aloe. Gift from the God's.

Couldn't find your Grandmother post, very cool! (just found it, my computer is playing games!)

uranianplutonian

Glad to meet another aloe person, I started with it again when i had a cold years ago, and my nose went insanely raw, i was going nuts and was sore and whiny, remembered aloe within two days I was close to clear, bought plants, and am very pleased.

I used to have athlete's foot, hated the tinictin stuff, and it kept recurring, so one day i started using it on my feet, I haven't had a problem with that in over 20 years.

Aloe. Gift from the God's.

Couldn't find your Grandmother post, very cool! (just found it, my computer is playing games!)
It truly is a gift from the Gods. 🙌🏼