Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Haha yes, I saw that. I’m not sure what she’s done wrong though but I haven’t been following it closely.

Are you guys having a Cost of Living crisis there too? Our gas and electric prices have increased so much we are all being given £400 towards the costs, but we’ve also been told that worst case scenario is we will have a ‘blackout’ period for a few hours in the evenings in December and January.

Been thinking about apocalypse scenario’s. There’s something in the air.

david starling

Haha yes, I saw that. I’m not sure what she’s done wrong though but I haven’t been following it closely.

Are you guys having a Cost of Living crisis there too? Our gas and electric prices have increased so much we are all being given £400 towards the costs, but we’ve also been told that worst case scenario is we will have a ‘blackout’ period for a few hours in the evenings in December and January.

Been thinking about apocalypse scenario’s. There’s something in the air.

California's been talking about it, but nothing definite. It's mostly about the price of gas. (Petrol)

Nothing about planned blackouts.

Ukpoohbear

Possibly America has their own power grid source so it may not affect you guys as much.

It’s crazy that whatever is going on in the world with Russia is having this big an impact on day to day lives. It’s like rations in WW2.

I know the Cost of Living crisis is what Liz Truss is being blamed for but others are saying they don’t really see how this is her fault. That’s all I know about it.

david starling

Possibly America has their own power grid source so it may not affect you guys as much.

It’s crazy that whatever is going on in the world with Russia is having this big an impact on day to day lives. It’s like rations in WW2.

I know the Cost of Living crisis is what Liz Truss is being blamed for but others are saying they don’t really see how this is her fault. That’s all I know about it.

There are preparations already underway in Britain for Fusion power to replace oil in the relatively near future. What a relief THAT will be!

david starling

Venus is Cazimi ("in the heart of the Sun"). It's a 17' orb, which she just reached, so there's another 34 minutes of arc to go.

Nice way to finish her tropical transit through Libra.

Last edited:

david starling

Mr Potato Head with blonde hair is running again. 🥔 🧑🏼

Her job was to make him look good, apparently. Unintended, no doubt.

This is kind of funny--the first news I saw about Truss stepping down had the headline, "Truss is the shortest British Prime Minister in over 300 years."
And I wondered just how short she is. Like, 4 feet 8 inches, maybe?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I love how you know more about this than me.

I knew the Queen dying was symbolic. It felt like it marked the end of an era that would have a ripple effect. It’s basically just caused instability and chaos and it seems to be with a theme of women.

The feminine way of thinking is all about intuition, nurturing and creativity, it’s more 5D than what masculine thinking is, that fits Saturn and the patriarchy.

So it seems like a final showdown of good and evil and the Age of Capricorn is trying to regain some power.

This is just what I am putting all together.

david starling

I love how you know more about this than me.

I knew the Queen dying was symbolic. It felt like it marked the end of an era that would have a ripple effect. It’s basically just caused instability and chaos and it seems to be with a theme of women.

The feminine way of thinking is all about intuition, nurturing and creativity, it’s more 5D than what masculine thinking is, that fits Saturn and the patriarchy.

So it seems like a final showdown of good and evil and the Age of Capricorn is trying to regain some power.

This is just what I am putting all together.

The essential qualities of Capricorn, going all the way back to ancient Sumeria, were those of an innovative, benevolent, and civilization building and sustaining Sign.

It's misfortune is being domicile-ruled by Saturn, which, GREATLY EMPOWERED during Capricorn's OWN Age, has turned nearly everything the Age of Capricorn has done that COULD have made the world a better place, into a worse place.

But, the approaching Age of Aquarius won't put up with that kind of cr*p from Saturn. It will inherit the Good from this amazing Age of Capricorn, and PREVENT those who are representing the WORST effects of Saturn from ruining things for the entire planet. THOSE are the ones now struggling to stay in power.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Interesting. So it’s less about sexism and more about the Tories losing face.

Is the Age of Aquarius all positive though?

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times in a Facebook astrology book about the rise of the ‘trans-human.’ Basically that the younger generation, thanks to cosmetic procedures as plastics surgeries, are looking less and less like real humans with their flaws and characteristics that make them look like individuals, and becoming a faceless copy of each other that is almost alien like in appearance.

Faceless cyborgs.

david starling

Interesting. So it’s less about sexism and more about the Tories losing face.

Is the Age of Aquarius all positive though?

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times in a Facebook astrology book about the rise of the ‘trans-human.’ Basically that the younger generation, thanks to cosmetic procedures as plastics surgeries, are looking less and less like real humans with their flaws and characteristics that make them look like individuals, and becoming a faceless copy of each other that is almost alien like in appearance.

Faceless cyborgs.

The Sign Aquarius is known as "the MOST Human" of Signs. It's also HIGHLY individualistic. So, what you're seeing described is just another ANTI-Aquarian Age, Saturn-inspired phenomenon.

Once the tropical Age of Aquarius actually takes effect, Saturn will become useful, RATHER THAN harmful. The Romans described a "Saturn of gold", which PREDATED the "Saturn of lead" humanity is plagued by now, and presided over a long ago "Golden Age". So, once the Aquarian Age takes full effect, Saturn will change back into what it once was, long ago.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

How to end a recession:
1900s = Boxer rebellion in China (American troops were involved).
1914 = WWI (the US entry in 1917 that hastened the surrender of Prussia).
1919 = Against the Bolsheviks (American troops were involved).
1930s = Japan invades Manchuria and Germany invades Poland to trigger WWII in the 1940s.
1950 = Korean war (UN police action of all their members except the USSR who backed North Korea).
1960 = Cuban Missile crisis averted (US military-industrial-corporate complex pushed for Vietnam war).
1970 = Flareup of Cold War in the 1980s, but the USSR collapsed in the 1990s.
1990 = First Gulf War (a victory by the US and allies including the USSR).
2000 = War on Terror began after 9/11 (and the invasion and nation-rebuilding of Iraq and Afghanistan).
2010 = Campaigns against Qaddafi by the US and NATO.
and 2020 = possible post-COVID world war against Russia, China, Iran or whoever else is our adversary.

CapAquaPis

The economy fares better under Democrat presidents and/or majority congresses (Look it up). The recession in 2020 and 2021 inflamed by COVID: 1929 and 2009 tier, now we're 1980 and 1990 tier - we're depressed still from 2020 in 2023, will we be like 1960 tier in 2024?

david starling

Saturn has stationed direct in tropical Aqua, and Mercury in Libra is approaching an exact trine with Saturn. The Sun and Venus are exactly conjunct in Libra, and are on the verge of ingressing Scorpio together.

Meanwhile, the Moon is on the verge of ingressing Libra, which will place it exactly opposite r.Jupiter in Aries.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Venus' 8 year cycle...I read it's been in Libra for over 250 years (it's home sign, unless Taurus is treated as a secondary ruler), and I guess Capricorn, Aries, Gemini and Leo are the "points of the Venusian star." And how long it stays in the sign? 225 days orbit around the sun...and 243 days to rotate... 261 years? The period of 1773-2034 is one of intense social, political, economic and scientific change...could it be from Venus' "home" placement?