Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Account Closed
I initally read, ‘I don’t jack or jill about the outers,’ and then tried to look up what it meant to jack or jill about something… I wish I could unsee the first ~result that came up on Google from Urban Dictionary. 👁👄👁
I had to see what you want to unsee an I learned something new today. Something I cannot share with others, a tragedy. :ROFLMAO:
Other aspects de Saturn: square natal Jupiter, sextile natal Uranus, quintile natal Neptune, trine natal Pluto (probably the most potent of the aspects since Pluto in in my First House), and trine natal Lilith (which opposes my natal Moon in my third house).
I was going to post my chart, but I must adhere to Saturn’s restrictions in this thread of strictly text. 😏
I feel hesitant to speculate, but I assume it will have something do to with creativity and my career, and/or a romantic relationship. :joyful:
That's a lot of stuff bouncing around. Should be either fun (the good way) or bad (the fun-ER way, heh).

Is your Sun above the horizon? Saturn usually behaves better with the Sun watching him. Like a bright jail warden watching the worlds most dangerous ball of fart.

Ukpoohbear

Leomoon. Are you around? Got an Edgar Cayce question. Was looking at a skin brand Heritage Store and they sell an Egyptian oil that they say is an ‘Edgar Cayce formula,’ just wondering what this means.

david starling

In recent years (like within the last 7 years) The Counselor.

I can't binge movies and shows... I take literal years to get through the first season of series.

When I was a kid, living with my parents, I did end up enjoying watching the Wizard of Oz, and a few Christmas movies a number of times, kind of like a seasonal thing. That Jimmy Stewart one, and the Ebenezer Scrooge, Charles Dickens classic were pretty good.

Ukpoohbear

I like a good war movie. Saving Private Ryan can be watched more than once.

For this time of year 🎃 I’m going to re-watch Death Becomes Her.

Breaking Bad is a tv series than can be watched more than once, as can HBO’s Rome.

Blaze

Account Closed
We just sorted our Cd's. It was a chore.
During the move, I gave away a box filled with 80s/70s Cd's. Michael Jackson, Prince, Iron Maiden, Ozzy. Was told they were worth something, but what good are Cd's without a player to listen?

Besides, the 16 year old kid who got them needs to hear what good music actually is. Modern day radio is mostly washed up soulless crash grabbing ear trash, for lack of better words.

Oddity

The Shinning. Stephen Kings book was a bore, but the movie was much better.

An online buddy of mine wanted me to watch Stranger Things, but four seasons is too much of a commitment for me.
The first season is ace. After that, it's okay, but you're not missing much, if anything. Would highly recommend watching that much.

Oddity

Rewatchable movies: Lord of the Rings (yeah, me and a million other people, no apologies).

The feelgood/comfort stuff: The Full Monty, That Sinking Feeling (only in the original Glaswegian, accept no English dubs).

david starling

Time to "put on our thinking-caps". The Moon will ingress Gem in less than an hour.

That's for Mod astrologers, because the expression originated in the early 19tn Century. For Trads, the correct expression is "put on our considering-caps", because that was the earliest version, and originated in the 1600's. ;)