Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

As far as riding motorcycles goes, I tried it and liked it. Except for one thing--I knew I'd never be able to split lanes, or kick a dent in someone's car door, if they deliberately cut me off. I just don't have the concentration or aggression necessary to be a real biker. So, I gave up on riding motorcycles. I admire the guys who can, though.

david starling

There's a song called "Dust in the Wind....("all we are is dust in the wind")

More like "Rats in a Cage"!

Alrighty then, time to check the transits to see what inspired that bit of cheer--

Moon's approaching exact conjunction with rNeptune in tropical Pisces.

Sun's approaching exact opposition with rSaturn in Aqua.
And....the trio of :northnode::uranus::mars: is within orb for the t-square in Taurus.

Ukpoohbear

It reminds me of a scene from the movie ‘Meet Joe Black,’ with Brad Pitt. He is playing the part of a grim reaper who wants to stay on Earth and the Jamaican woman tells him that Earth looks nice but we are all lonely underneath it and you get burnt eventually.

I tried to post a link to the YouTube video here bht all the options are greyed out, so I posted it on the Doom and Gloom page instead.

Just read on a YouTube comment that the Jamaican woman died a couple of years ago at age 102!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Hey David, I was feeling a bit wistful/melancholy too last night, I think it was the Moon approaching Neptune too. I quite like moments of wistfulness and sadness because it is grounding and quieter. It centres me again.

Last edited:

Blaze

Alrighty then, time to check the transits to see what inspired that bit of cheer--

Moon's approaching exact conjunction with rNeptune in tropical Pisces.

Sun's approaching exact opposition with rSaturn in Aqua.
And....the trio of :northnode::uranus::mars: is within orb for the t-square in Taurus.
Huh. Pisces is my 11th, so, normally, anything passing through there brings joyful times.

What does Neptune cause though?

Blaze

Let's see....I'm guessing it's a small, beautifully decorated medieval-style castle with a moat and a drawbridge. If it's in Florida, the moat has alligators!
Alligators....hmm.

Would you believe I live in a tree house with all the modern conveniences?
You mean to say you live in a radio tower that looks like a tree house, so you can spy on the government without them knowing, right? :cool:

david starling

Kinda low-key for a Moon in tropical Aries. Maybe because the Sun in Leo is still opposite rSaturn, Mars in Taurus is trine rPluto in Cap, and Merc in Virgo is nearing an exact trine with Uran in Taurus. Gloominess combined with clear thinking!