Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Is that on a real computer?
You can do it on a tablet or phone too.

Press and hold the link, so for example: https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhg6sc1Mk4 (I spaced it so you can copy it).
A pop up should appear, hit on "Copy"
Go to the search bar, press and hold until it says "Paste" and hit that and it'll either go to the link instantly or you'll have to hit "Go."

conspiracy theorist

I just remembered, another dude I know is born 4 days before me, and he is constantly talking about the cars he modifies... he is quite the hobbyist with regard to racing but by no means professional. The impression I get is that he is pretty well respected in his circle.

My first "obsession" (first four years of my life) was with vehicles and I would always watch the speed channel. But then the myriad things that interests me had taken over and my attention was all over the place.

I didn't grow up to be a car guy, but it was noteworthy that I naturally just started driving... I didn't need much in the way of lessons and pretty much went on the main roads a day after I began driving. Maybe that's aptitude, maybe not.

david starling

I just remembered, another dude I know is born 4 days before me, and he is constantly talking about the cars he modifies... he is quite the hobbyist with regard to racing but by no means professional. The impression I get is that he is pretty well respected in his circle.

My first "obsession" (first four years of my life) was with vehicles and I would always watch the speed channel. But then the myriad things that interests me had taken over and my attention was all over the place.

I didn't grow up to be a car guy, but it was noteworthy that I naturally just started driving... I didn't need much in the way of lessons and pretty much went on the main roads a day after I began driving. Maybe that's aptitude, maybe not.

Yeah, that's aptitude.

Something I've noticed--the combustion engine guys hate electric cars, including hybrids.