Random Thoughts, strictly Text

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
yes I’ve seen Taming of the Shrew it was on tv randomly one day and I started watching it out of curiousity for it being a Shakespeare movie and kept watching it because the acting was so good. It was only after I realised it was ET and RB because I didn’t know much about them at the time. It’s a role that suits them both well - ET with her fiery antics and RB with his baritone voice and Bard acting background.

I found it funny and I agree the acting was good. They have made so many versions of that film with different actors but that’s the best film because I’m of them too. ET is fire 🔥 in it but then Richard b gives it some too. I love old movies. Yes, they can be outdated values but that was normal during the time the movie was made.
I don’t know what it is astrological wise, I could do with looking at themes on astrotheme, but there is a different kind of beauty to the old Hollywood stars. Unreal, jaw dropping kind of beauty. Even the makeup is so stunning compared to this day and age and that’s strange especially as there is more available in makeup nowadays. More advanced

david starling

I replied to my own https post with the large picture, and that shrank it down to pretty much just the song title and singing group. Then I removed the original post with the large picture by editing and Xing it out. I think it now qualifies well enough as "text only".

In the song, it's an outlaw, singing to his horse as they ride through the night. Thought c.t. might like it.

The lyrics are by Woody Guthrie.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I found it funny and I agree the acting was good. They have made so many versions of that film with different actors but that’s the best film because I’m of them too. ET is fire 🔥 in it but then Richard b gives it some too. I love old movies. Yes, they can be outdated values but that was normal during the time the movie was made.
I don’t know what it is astrological wise, I could do with looking at themes on astrotheme, but there is a different kind of beauty to the old Hollywood stars. Unreal, jaw dropping kind of beauty. Even the makeup is so stunning compared to this day and age and that’s strange especially as there is more available in makeup nowadays. More advanced
Yes Taming of the Shrew has very much outdated values, which was normal at the time. I kind of like to see writer’s, or people who I look up to in general, to think outside the box and so it would have been better to see Shakespeare be a bit more of a feminist. Although I think he wrote a lot of his plays with needing to be approved or appealing to the Royal family, so his plays would have had to have been typical of its time in order to be accepted.

Yes I love the Hollywood beauty, I know Marilyn Monroe’s era had Neptune in Leo which describes the Golden Age of Hollywood well, although Elizabeth Taylor has Neptune in Virgo, but she has Neptune aspects and Pisces placements.

A lot of people think that the hourglass shape was more popular back then due to MM being famous for her curves but actually ‘thin has always been in,’ and MM in particular was slated by the press for being overweight. It was only in the 60’s due to medical/illness problems and surgeries, that MM lost weight and was even thinner than she was in her early 20s. She did look amazing.

As for Elizabeth Taylor, even though she was plump and her weight fluctuated a lot, she wasn’t slated as much. This was probably because MM was famous for being a sex symbol, whereas ET was a mother and had been an actress since she was a child, so she was more accepted by the industry, and the press was easier on her too, with regards to her weight anyway. Although during the beginning of her affair with Richard Burton, the press erupted and coined the affair ‘la scandalé’ and the affair was even condemned by the Vatican!

But anyway, for beauty standards, women have always had the pressure to be skinny. It’s probably because of its youthful connotations.

conspiracy theorist

I replied to my own https post with the large picture, and that shrank it down to pretty much just the song title and singing group. Then I removed the original post with the large picture by editing and Xing it out. I think it now qualifies well enough as "text only".

In the song, it's an outlaw, singing to his horse as they ride through the night. Thought c.t. might like it.

The lyrics are by Woody Guthrie.
What's the name of the song? I'll check it out. Oddly more than one person has said that Halsey's song "Colors" reminds them of me....

How yall been doing on here? I notice the forum change and meh... at least it's prettier to look at on mobile

Been walking on crutches for the passed month and basically told to rest until am good again. Some **** reached me m8s

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Yes Taming of the Shrew has very much outdated values, which was normal at the time. I kind of like to see writer’s, or people who I look up to in general, to think outside the box and so it would have been better to see Shakespeare be a bit more of a feminist. Although I think he wrote a lot of his plays with needing to be approved or appealing to the Royal family, so his plays would have had to have been typical of its time in order to be accepted.

Yes I love the Hollywood beauty, I know Marilyn Monroe’s era had Neptune in Leo which describes the Golden Age of Hollywood well, although Elizabeth Taylor has Neptune in Virgo, but she has Neptune aspects and Pisces placements.

A lot of people think that the hourglass shape was more popular back then due to MM being famous for her curves but actually ‘thin has always been in,’ and MM in particular was slated by the press for being overweight. It was only in the 60’s due to medical/illness problems and surgeries, that MM lost weight and was even thinner than she was in her early 20s. She did look amazing.

As for Elizabeth Taylor, even though she was plump and her weight fluctuated a lot, she wasn’t slated as much. This was probably because MM was famous for being a sex symbol, whereas ET was a mother and had been an actress since she was a child, so she was more accepted by the industry, and the press was easier on her too, with regards to her weight anyway. Although during the beginning of her affair with Richard Burton, the press erupted and coined the affair ‘la scandalé’ and the affair was even condemned by the Vatican!

But anyway, for beauty standards, women have always had the pressure to be skinny. It’s probably because of its youthful connotations.

Neptune and Pisces makes sense. Like a surreal beauty.
The trouble or problem is MM was classed as curvy and she looked amazing but in realistic terms and the average women, she was slim. Our size U.K. 16 these days compared to sizes back then which were a ‘16’ is completely different. Regardless of age MM was very beautiful and it’s heartbreaking what she went through.

Ukpoohbear

Well for some reason people think MM was classed as plus size back then but she wasn’t, I don’t know what size they would have called her back then but she was never plus sized. You could see her hour glass curves when she was slim. It was probably the proportions of her body where the curvy rumour came from. She was slim yet curvy, although her weight did fluctuate but even at her biggest she wasn’t plus sized.

One thing I have noticed about MM is I have never seen a look-a-like that compares to her, people just can’t seem to be able to pinpoint what made her so attractive. Most women end up looking like drag queens or noticeably uglier. Don’t even get me started on Michelle Williams who was a terrible choice. Even when they choose someone who looks conventionally more beautiful than her, by the time they are dressed up in their Marilyn Monroe gear, they do not look as attractive as her. Take the most recent lookalike, Ana de Armas, whose movie is coming out later this year. She is a beautiful girl but she doesn’t have ‘it.’ No one has ‘it’ when they try to be like Marilyn Monroe.

Blonde movie trailer - Ana de Armas

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Well for some reason people think MM was classed as plus size back then but she wasn’t, I don’t know what size they would have called her back then but she was never plus sized. You could see her hour glass curves when she was slim. It was probably the proportions of her body where the curvy rumour came from. She was slim yet curvy, although her weight did fluctuate but even at her biggest she wasn’t plus sized.

One thing I have noticed about MM is I have never seen a look-a-like that compares to her, people just can’t seem to be able to pinpoint what made her so attractive. Most women end up looking like drag queens or noticeably uglier. Don’t even get me started on Michelle Williams who was a terrible choice. Even when they choose someone who looks conventionally more beautiful than her, by the time they are dressed up in their Marilyn Monroe gear, they do not look as attractive as her. Take the most recent lookalike, Ana de Armas, whose movie is coming out later this year. She is a beautiful girl but she doesn’t have ‘it.’ No one has ‘it’ when they try to be like Marilyn Monroe.

Blonde movie trailer - Ana de Armas

I like what you are saying. I really do. No one has it. It’s a mystery but at the same time it’s a mystery that you know is there.
MM is a one off. Ppl shouldn’t try and look like her. The more they do it the bad it looks. I’ve seen the trailer for blonde and she hasn’t got it. It looks good but you can’t have a replica, it’s missing the spark.
It’s the Neptune things. It must be the degrees the angles as it’s so strong.
No one can get the curves right either. Not like MM. She pulls it off effortlessly.
They said she had surgery but I’m not sure I can see it. If she did, it was subtle but not sure how as they didn’t have the tech they do now.

david starling

Does Neptune retrograde bring more clarity and truth or more confusion and deception? 😼
It's a Saturn/Neptune dynamic. From the Neptunian perspective, Saturn is the Great Deceiver, trapping us into thinking "this material world is all there is".

Within the Saturnian mindset, this material world IS the only possible "Reality", so Neptunian inspired belief that it's NOT, causes confusion and apparent deception within that context.

Any planet being in the retrograde state can bring a feeling of confusion, depression and regret about the past, but doesn't change its basic nature.

Last edited:

david starling

What's the name of the song? I'll check it out. Oddly more than one person has said that Halsey's song "Colors" reminds them of me....

How yall been doing on here? I notice the forum change and meh... at least it's prettier to look at on mobile

Been walking on crutches for the passed month and basically told to rest until am good again. Some **** reached me m8s
The song is called "Unwelcome Guest", by Billy Bragg and Wilco. It's about an outlaw in the wild West who robs from the rich and gives to the poor.

david starling

The Sun is chasing BML, but she's getting away, at least for now.

Well, the Sun, which transits about 53" a day, caught up with BML yesterday and passed her up. They're still conjunct, within about half a minute of arc.

Can't say I've felt anything different. Possibly, it sparked interest in Marilyn Monroe's "bad girl" image being discussed on this thread.

Ukpoohbear

I like what you are saying. I really do. No one has it. It’s a mystery but at the same time it’s a mystery that you know is there.
MM is a one off. Ppl shouldn’t try and look like her. The more they do it the bad it looks. I’ve seen the trailer for blonde and she hasn’t got it. It looks good but you can’t have a replica, it’s missing the spark.
It’s the Neptune things. It must be the degrees the angles as it’s so strong.
No one can get the curves right either. Not like MM. She pulls it off effortlessly.
They said she had surgery but I’m not sure I can see it. If she did, it was subtle but not sure how as they didn’t have the tech they do now.

People seem to think that MM had all these surgeries which transformed her from Norma Jeane into Marilyn Monroe but, physically, the biggest transformation was her going blonde. People tend to put a photo of Norma Jeane squinting while looking at the sun and compare it to a glammed up professional photograph of MM. In terms of surgeries, she had a chin implant, which dissolved by the time of the mid 50s onwards so for the majority of the career, and she has the tip of her nose augmented, and she wore braces in the late 40s (no photos exist of her wearing braces). I can see a big difference pre and after braces, they made a big difference but the main difference was her hair.

Astrologically, Pluto was transit her 1st house and the main transformation came from within, which showed on the outside - she went from being a shy introvert to playing the part of a glamour girl - she just did it really well. This process came about by MM reading lots of books about posture for eg. She read a book about movement and the advice said to imagine a straight line coming from your back or something along those lines, once you read the advice from the book, you can notice the walk MM does. She picked up her famous open-mouthed and eyes closed smile from her actress friend Jeanne Carmen. So you can actually follow her process, which gives her authenticity.

Now, I don’t want to create myth’s about MM, since there are already so many clouding her, but if you look at her Mars conjunct Uranus Pisces 8th house placement, couple with her South Node in the 12th and Neptune on 1st opposite Jupiter-Moon - a magical component to Marilyn’s transformation can be figured. Dare I say it, she perhaps, even subconsciously, played with energies and dimensions she had access to, which helped her project an image which the broken part of her soul cried out to create, and the price for playing with such energies was her life - dying young.

A friend I have made from a Marilyn Monroe group, who I respect very much and who respects my reasons for being a fan back, believes that, if it were not for Hollywood, Norma Jeane would have killed herself much younger. He thinks that Marilyn simply could not move past her childhood and would have slipped into oblivion - she was married off at 16 to an almost random guy so she didn’t have to go back to an orphanage - what she needed was love, the Leo in her needed to be seen, in Marilyn’s head, she was broken, lost, hopeless. Hollywood saved her and she desperately needed to be loved. The institution of the orphanages is similar to Hollywood as an institution, NN in 6th. She went from one prison to another but it gave her a purpose. Without it, she was not loved.

Her soul cried out to create Marilyn and I believe her creativity and natural spirituality opened her up to dimensions that enabled her to create something so captivating on a universal, collective subconscious shadow like level. Perhaps my own imagination is running wild, perhaps she just created Marilyn to be loved and she got lucky with it. Perhaps she was a lightworker and that light is still helping people today. Perhaps she played with dark forces subconsciously in order to create a spell. Who really knows.

My reason for being a fan is I love Norma Jeane and Marilyn Monroe equally. I respect the fight for survival it took her. Unlike say Elizabeth Taylor who had difficulties, Marilyn was always an underdog and it took a momentous amount of strength to survive as far as what she did. That takes the edge when picking favourites.

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
People seem to think that MM had all these surgeries which transformed her from Norma Jeane into Marilyn Monroe but, physically, the biggest transformation was her going blonde. People tend to put a photo of Norma Jeane squinting while looking at the sun and compare it to a glammed up professional photograph of MM. In terms of surgeries, she had a chin implant, which dissolved by the time of the mid 50s onwards so for the majority of the career, and she has the tip of her nose augmented, and she wore braces in the late 40s (no photos exist of her wearing braces). I can see a big difference pre and after braces, they made a big difference but the main difference was her hair.

Astrologically, Pluto was transit her 1st house and the main transformation came from within, which showed on the outside - she went from being a shy introvert to playing the part of a glamour girl - she just did it really well. This process came about by MM reading lots of books about posture for eg. She read a book about movement and the advice said to imagine a straight line coming from your back or something along those lines, once you read the advice from the book, you can notice the walk MM does. She picked up her famous open-mouthed and eyes closed smile from her actress friend Jeanne Carmen. So you can actually follow her process, which gives her authenticity.

Now, I don’t want to create myth’s about MM, since there are already so many clouding her, but if you look at her Mars conjunct Uranus Pisces 8th house placement, couple with her South Node in the 12th and Neptune on 1st opposite Jupiter-Moon - a magical component to Marilyn’s transformation can be figured. Dare I say it, she perhaps, even subconsciously, played with energies and dimensions she had access to, which helped her project an image which the broken part of her soul cried out to create, and the price for playing with such energies was her life - dying young.

A friend I have made from a Marilyn Monroe group, who I respect very much and who respects my reasons for being a fan back, believes that, if it were not for Hollywood, Norma Jeane would have killed herself much younger. He thinks that Marilyn simply could not move past her childhood and would have slipped into oblivion - she was married off at 16 to an almost random guy so she didn’t have to go back to an orphanage - what she needed was love, the Leo in her needed to be seen, in Marilyn’s head, she was broken, lost, hopeless. Hollywood saved her and she desperately needed to be loved. The institution of the orphanages is similar to Hollywood as an institution, NN in 6th. She went from one prison to another but it gave her a purpose. Without it, she was not loved.

Her soul cried out to create Marilyn and I believe her creativity and natural spirituality opened her up to dimensions that enabled her to create something so captivating on a universal, collective subconscious shadow like level. Perhaps my own imagination is running wild, perhaps she just created Marilyn to be loved and she got lucky with it. Perhaps she was a lightworker and that light is still helping people today. Perhaps she played with dark forces subconsciously in order to create a spell. Who really knows.

My reason for being a fan is I love Norma Jeane and Marilyn Monroe equally. I respect the fight for survival it took her. Unlike say Elizabeth Taylor who had difficulties, Marilyn was always an underdog and it took a momentous amount of strength to survive as far as what she did. That takes the edge when picking favourites.
Wow wow wow
Sounds like you are definitely a super fan, a genuine fan.
It’s so tragic and to understand through astrology that she would’ve gone through tragedy regardless of Hollywood.
I mean I don’t know a lot about her and I won’t pretend or try to as that’s disrespecting someone like yourself who is a deep fan. However, one thing I do see in MM is that if you dream of Hollywood, she is it. You know, she represents true Hollywood glamour. She lived glamorously, she looked glamourous. She had a Leo rising right? What I read about her was they she was also very generous. I wonder what she would look like today? Amazing, no doubt.
I wonder sometimes when I’m drawn to someone in the spotlight whether it has a deeper meaning. Whether in past lives you know this person. I’m saying this because you seem to be deeply connected when you describe her life. I know ‘fans’ can be but I wonder if it’s more than that?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Another thing I want to add is, With MM, if we were in the 50’s for example and we had a time machine, took her to 2022, she would fit right in and you wouldn’t think, oh she’s in the 50’s. She seemed timeless. Or futuristic. Whichever way you want to see it