Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Humanitarian

Never heard of it and I'm Catholic. Love the idea but I'm cutting carbs. We use to have pancakes on Fridays when you were not suppose to eat meat. I never missed a meal. lol
My family doesn't celebrate Lent though, because my parents are Fundamentalist Protestants, not Catholics, and my father is an ex-Catholic.

Blaze

Account Closed
I experienced a LARGE "stroke" on Friday/Saturday night the day after Thanksgiving. I'm still recovering from a near-death encounter - very enlightening!
Ah, there you are. I remembered your request before I left: "Swing on by to check on us old timers." So I did, but you weren't here. Now you are - it is good to see you, friend. How is recovery going?

Humanitarian

David, I don't want to offend anyone here, but someone just posted a thread on the Help w/ Forum and Suggestions about old threads which are brought to clutter the board, which I did. I hate it, though, but I want to bring back old thread to not let them be forgotten.

Humanitarian

DS, the absence of your activity in AW makes me sad. However, you need to use less electronics in a way to protect yourself during an episode of a dangerous disease, or even stroke + heart attack.

Humanitarian

A good news: TMM's banned! I don't want her to attack people again, like blackbery and Beccaglass (not sure if Beccaglass is a duplicate account of Blackbery or not). She attacked me just because I'm a leftist. I wish that she wasn't discriminatory like this.