Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Thanks for encouraging me to embracing my Sagittarius Sun and Venus! I hated myself so much that I became a closed person, lol (Pluto conj. NN transit, Ixion conj. Mercury/Pluto midpoint transit).

Embrace all aspects of you m8. You mentioned Pluto aspects and I have a bunch of them too. No shame in embracing that side of you as well

Moondancing

Premium Member
and I forgot I still got the ascendant to square.. Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Moon and Ascendant, for more than a year , 3 times in a row . Shitty life
Realize that you manifest your thoughts. You attract what you think you are. Challenging charts are opportunities and it's your job to seek them out, imo. Take care.

ShannaUK

Realize that you manifest your thoughts. You attract what you think you are. Challenging charts are opportunities and it's your job to seek them out, imo. Take care.
Thank you Moondancing but I actually manifest the opposite of my thoughts, because everything and everyone is playing against me, 100% of the time, this is not my choice, just permanent bad luck. That's why I'm seriously considering relocation in the near future.

Humanitarian

Thank you Moondancing but I actually manifest the opposite of my thoughts, because everything and everyone is playing against me, 100% of the time, this is not my choice, just permanent bad luck. That's why I'm seriously considering relocation in the next future.
That's similar to my school life now, because I'm in a normal middle school, and my Chiron in 9th in Aquarius is so prominent that I have to withdraw myself to talk with my old friends, because my new class (grade 9) has new bullies, way worse than the old class (grade 8 and the 2nd semester of grade 7, since in the 1st one, I was in my old school that was in my first ever place of living).

Humanitarian

I hope that I won't be alone without real best friends now, and I think that my real friends won't be together with me in my school, but rather will meet me when I'm in Mexico fighting the cartels and the Mexican govt. with the EZLN, or probably when I'm in Israel doing my spiritual mission.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thank you Moondancing but I actually manifest the opposite of my thoughts, because everything and everyone is playing against me, 100% of the time, this is not my choice, just permanent bad luck. That's why I'm seriously considering relocation in the near future.
The Law of Attraction can bring about the opposite at first. Don't give up! Moving was quite effective for me. I didn't have to move far to bring my Asc. closer to a conj. to my Sun. I started my own successful business which lasted 20 years. Good luck!

ShannaUK

The Law of Attraction can bring about the opposite at first. Don't give up! Moving was quite effective for me. I didn't have to move far to bring my Asc. closer to a conj. to my Sun. I started my own successful business which lasted 20 years. Good luck!
😮 well done ! I don't think I'd have good results by moving to a Sun line because my Sun is afflicted ! I don't even know which planet would the best to highlight since all my natal planets receive challenging aspects ! 🤷‍♀️

Humanitarian

😮 well done ! I don't think I'd have good results by moving to a Sun line because my Sun is afflicted ! I don't even know which planet would the best to highlight since all my natal planets receive challenging aspects ! 🤷‍♀️
The planet with the least challenging aspects in your natal chart will be the best highlight place for you to move, btw.

Humanitarian

Haumea square Pluto
Ceres semisextile Pluto
Pallas sextile Pluto
Ceres sextile Haumea
Pallas semisextile Haumea
Ceres semisextile Pallas
Lilith/Juno midpoint opp. Nessus
Lilith/Orcus midpoint opp. Nessus

ShannaUK

The planet with the least challenging aspects in your natal chart will be the best highlight place for you to move, btw.
I noticed Venus/Pluto transits are the rare ones that bring good things to me. Maybe because I have Venus trine Pluto, which is probably the easiest aspect of my natal chart. However both planets receive hard aspects as well. If I would place Venus in 7th near to the descendant, my Sun/Mercury would be in 5th house and Pluto in 10th.. Sounds good so far but Neptune would be near my ascendant 🤷‍♀️

Also my Venus is healthy.. sweet and kind, loyal, having good tastes in general.

Last edited: