Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Sedna…she was in a boat with her Dad when it started to capsize and she was thrown over. She clung to the boat with her hands. Her Dad cut her fingers from the boat to save himself and she sank to the bottom of the sea…

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Sedna…she was in a boat with her Dad when it started to capsize and she was thrown over. She clung to the boat with her hands. Her Dad cut her fingers from the boat to save herself and she sank to the bottom of the sea…
She is giving new spiritual conciousness for everyone in this Earth now, and my spiritual awakening is also her giving me a new life spirit (she just went to Gemini in 15 June), so for me she is not sinking in the sea but later, Sedna would be floating in the sky and give Earth the cosmic energy and that's why, she is very important in this transition from age of Pisces to age of Aquarius...

Ukpoohbear

Oh yes, I agree she was reborn as an archetypal goddess. I like to think she made the sea and all the sea creature’s her home.

Rahu wrote about receiving a visit from her.

david starling

She is giving new spiritual conciousness for everyone in this Earth now, and my spiritual awakening is also her giving me a new life spirit (she just went to Gemini in 15 June), so for me she is not sinking in the sea but later, Sedna would be floating in the sky and give Earth the cosmic energy and that's why, she is very important in this transition from age of Pisces to age of Aquarius...

Hu, what's your own opinion on when the sidereal Age of Aquarius takes full effect once the transition is finally complete?

CapAquaPis

GO CV Firebirds! They play game 6 tomorrow in the AHL Calder Cup at home (Palm Desert CA). In the first year of the minor league ice hockey team, I want them to regain their series lead after winning the first 2 games, but to later lost 3, they have 2 more games to make up for their decline.

They didn't win: the expansion team lost to the Hershey PA Bears. I wanna see them win the next cup and being among the top teams this season, the Firebirds will rise above all expectations again.

david starling

I think the full transition from age of Pisces to age of Aquarius will take place in 22nd century when the progressive values and social justice will be finally implemented by the societies in the future

I also believe the transition into the Aquarian Age will reach completion in the 22nd century---specifically 2149, using a combination of astronomy and astrology. Although, it's already making a increasing impact on the current Age as the Great Transition progresses.

The BIG problem is the backlash by the long-entrenched powers that be of this current Age, as their authority to rule the world gradually lessens during the Transition. They won't give up their power willingly, but will lose it naturally, without the need to take it from them by force.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

@david starling when you say that there will be a backlash from the current powers, does that mean there is at least a group of people who are aware they are ruling and controlling us, and aware that their power and control is dwindling? Or if these people are the 1%’ers, is it in a more subconscious level?

Like with the Covid lockdown’s, that was a huge way to control and strike fear into everybody. So was that done deliberately to strike fear into us? Same with the vaccine etc.

Mind you, the lockdown was very good for nature, because it gave nature a sudden break from traffic for a a few days.

Ukpoohbear

Is that the rule?

Yes, unfortunately.

When I saw UP’s account was closed, I was quite surprised by how it saddened me. She provided a lot of energy to the forum in general. She also gave me a bit of a hard time at times, but I was surprised to feel I would miss that too! 😆

With her Moon in Aqua, she’s probably not the sentimental type. Like all you Aqua Moon’s! I am, though.

Hope you’re ok, up.

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, unfortunately.

When I saw UP’s account was closed, I was quite surprised by how it saddened me. She provided a lot of energy to the forum in general. She also gave me a bit of a hard time at times, but I was surprised to feel I would miss that too! 😆

With her Moon in Aqua, she’s probably not the sentimental type. Like all you Aqua Moon’s! I am, though.

Hope you’re ok, up.

I'm extremely sentimental. My Aqua Moon helps me counterbalance it.