Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Sorry to hear you have been feeling this way @neptune910. Hoping the chakra meditation advice given to you by David helps you navigate it better.

Something I have been thinking about recently is how little connection I have to Earth. I go walks a lot which helps with my anxiety, but even then, my bare feet do not touch the Earth. So, a couple of times recently, I went to the park to read and I took my shoes to let my feet touch the grass for at least half an hour. Between that and regular walks, it’s helped a lot.

If you have a garden where you can let your feet touch the Earth, or even get into gardening itself, I think that would be very healing too. 🤍

conspiracy theorist

Ingresses always seem to accompany considerable shifts in events.

Old exec at a firm I worked with succumbed to an illness today. We didn't get along (to put it mildly), I feel nothing

conspiracy theorist

Nope, I am of the philosophy that death doesn't sanctify who you were in life. If you were an ******* while alive, the opinion and accompanying feeling will remain after you are dead. I would want the same treatment when I eventually kick the bucket -- don't let death change your opinion of me

david starling

Nope, I am of the philosophy that death doesn't sanctify who you were in life. If you were an ******* while alive, the opinion and accompanying feeling will remain after you are dead. I would want the same treatment when I eventually kick the bucket -- don't let death change your opinion of me

Not even a "glad he's gone" feeling for the exec?

david starling