Random Thoughts, strictly Text

tikana

:kissing:

:kissing:
okay that makes a LOT of sense there is mars involved
So here it actually performs well. if venus is elevated above the horizon it somewhat controls powerful mars but mars despite the opposition does not overpower venus being strong because cap has some Venusian dignity. Not an easy aspect but both planets show their colors

sentR89day

Jupiter transitting my 2nd house finally manifested!
I don't want to get too excited because I still need to get to know the job first!
But I quit my previous job and got another job that paid better!
I'm excited but my feet are on the ground!
I also feel like it's a good transit to rebuild my ideas about myself!

david starling

Jupiter transitting my 2nd house finally manifested!
I don't want to get too excited because I still need to get to know the job first!
But I quit my previous job and got another job that paid better!
I'm excited but my feet are on the ground!
I also feel like it's a good transit to rebuild my ideas about myself!

That's great! Your caution for now is well-advised, because it's new territory, and because Jupiter is currently squaring Mars in Leo, with Mars opposite Pluto in Aquarius.

david starling

The Moon opp Neptune in tropical Pisces will soon be moving into Libra--expect changes in routine.

Sun's squaring Saturn, maybe some trouble doing boring chores.

Mars in Leo is still squaring Jupiter. Caution is advised.

david starling

Moon in tropical :sagittarius: will be exactly square Saturn in :pisces: in about 2 hours.

Full "Strawberry" Moon just before 9:00 pm PST, midnight EST.

Antares might be visible next to the Moon because of the star's color and brightness, if the sky is clear enough.

david starling

Im not on any diet right now, i basically just eat whenever im hungry and ive only been able to eat one meal per day most of the time :/ i snack on fruits and stuff sometimes but thats it. i lost interest in foods that i enjoyed before, even stuff like pizza. before i would eat at least two meals a day. i noticed that it takes me a really long time to finish my meal now as well
i tried protein shakes for a while to gain weight but i wasnt able to stick to it

Did anything important change in your life before you no longer felt like eating?

Anything emotional?

david starling

Yes unfortunately :( ive been struggling a lot, i also have really bad morning anxiety and heart palpitations, a lot of anxiety in general. Whenever something is stressing me or making me feel bad i cannot eat at all, i skip a lot of meals because of that, wont even drink water

Do you meditate to stay in touch with your chakras?

david starling

I havent tried yet, but i really wanna do it, ive been thinking about starting almost everyday. i think this is a good time for me to start, have you dealt with something similar before? has it helped?

It helps a LOT. It's mostly about breathing, in through your nose, out through your mouth.

Sit comfortably, or even lay on your back, and imagine you're bringing prahna down from above to the base of your spine, then breathe out, and then in again. That nourishes all of your energy centers, and will automatically choose the right one that needs it the most. If you fall asleep, start again after you wake up, time permitting. Think whatever comes to mind, but don't let it distract you from keeping your attention on the prahna flowing from the Heavens above down to the base of your spine.

Long, slow, even breathing is best.

Last edited: