Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Nah, I did. But then your constant refrain about Mars energy made me wonder what else you noticed about the forum energies. I was going to ask you to comment on the Mercury in Pisces juxtaposed in all of this... but then I realised that it's conjunct Uranus.

I was surfing the web randomly one time, and I encountered a reddit thread about good astrology forums/discussion boards. A poster there said astrologyweekly has a lot of knowledgeable people, but they are a lot of "gatekeepers". I was wondering what the hell they were talking about since I don't see that at all. (Maybe JUPITERASC but I will deal with him later). Do you find that to be the case, in your experience on the forums?

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I was surfing the web randomly one time, and I encountered a reddit thread about good astrology forums/discussion boards. A poster there said astrologyweekly has a lot of knowledgeable people, but they are a lot of "gatekeepers". I was wondering what the hell they were talking about since I don't see that at all. (Maybe JUPITERASC but I will deal with him later). Do you find that to be the case, in your experience on the forums?
Now I'm curious about what is meant by "gatekeepers." I don't see it.

Opal

Premium Member
Now I'm curious about what is meant by "gatekeepers." I don't see it.
What's the apology for? Think we were on the same page

I also don't own a tv. It's unnecessary and it increases the light bill too. Mobile devices or laptops 100%
Cool, those that don’t have tv, enjoy “random thoughts, strictly text”!!!

The apology was for my presumed dislike by you for the posting of the racist Chiquita commercial.

A lot of old shows and commercials are racist, watching them again is surprising, seeing what was acceptable, and went on unnoticed as such.

I think it should be seen though. That way it can be remembered. To hide the shame of our societies is to bury it.

Always remember, so that it can’t repeat.

The “Covid” is a good example. To me in my head I felt like it was like the beginning of the third reich. Without having it driven down our throats as children, learning in school, I would not have noticed the tactics of my government appearing to do the same thing.

Listening to people angry, saying to me repeatedly “do as your told”.

All I think, was THINK, think for yourself.

I think gatekeepers are moderators, but, I have actually been wrong before 😉

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Alrighty folks. Was nice being here, but it's time to take my practices further. Have to start getting rid of all I've built up and then I'll technically be a penniless renunciate.

I enjoyed this forum for many years. Met some characters, had more than a few laughs - it was great.

Take care out there. May you be well and happy. 👋 ☮️