Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

Account Closed

Check this page and look at the top 3 in all those categories, and see what is said in the descriptions. Do you see yourself in these descriptions?
Will do. 😏 Thank you! 😡

conspiracy theorist

That reminds me of an exchange I had a couple months ago. I was looking for a screen protector for my samsung phone (affordable, durable, does the job and was integral in saving my ass more than a few times). I asked the girl at the phone store if she had any screen protectors and she said she does not "do android phones". I immediately scoffed at her BS and sneered sarcastically. I saw her superiority slip oh so slightly after that.

**** is dumb. Can you explain to me why folks feel superior because they buy one product over the other?

Opal

Premium Member
That reminds me of an exchange I had a couple months ago. I was looking for a screen protector for my samsung phone (affordable, durable, does the job and was integral in saving my ass more than a few times). I asked the girl at the phone store if she had any screen protectors and she said she does not "do android phones". I immediately scoffed at her BS and sneered sarcastically. I saw her superiority slip oh so slightly after that.

**** is dumb. Can you explain to me why folks feel superior because they buy one product over the other?
Do you mean that I am not superior for buying Chiquita Bananas instead of Dole!!!

This is definitely politically incorrect 😐

Opal

Premium Member
Do you mean that I am not superior for buying Chiquita Bananas instead of Dole!!!

This is definitely politically incorrect 😐

My apologies to CT. We can observe the idiocy, to be aware, and try to make sure it never repeats itself. I remember their other commercials, from my era, they were bad too. But not as bad as the corporate structure that owned the market, stole the land and the people that lived there's existence.

By hiding it, it obscures their guilt. They should have it thrown in their faces. See how they trained the masses. Corporate misleading the people. I think Dole's were bad too, but i don't remember them.

Banning protects them. Let people see, that it never happen again. What products are they abusing the people with on tv now?

Last edited:

david starling

My apologies to CT. We can observe the idiocy, to be aware, and try to make sure it never repeats itself. I remember their other commercials, from my era, they were bad too. But not as bad as the corporate structure that owned the market, stole the land and the people that lived there's existence.

By hiding it, it obscures their guilt. They should have it thrown in their faces. See how they trained the masses. Corporate misleading the people. I think Dole's were bad too, but i don't remember them.

Banning protects them. Let people see, that it never happen again. What products are they abusing the people with on tv now?

Wouldn't know. I unplugged it in 2017.

Opal

Premium Member
C1B7820E-42C1-4088-8CC2-CEA02B056613.jpeg
No television, but Tycho Brahe, Tweedledee & Tweedledum😁😁😁

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Got myself sick by going on a hike in mild rain the other day.

Why! Why does the body respond this way. It’s just a bit of rain.

Sometimes I forget how fragile the human body is.