Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Opal

Premium Member
I’ve never been to an event that has needed us to sing it. It’s mainly football matches but that’s defo not my type thing. I was curious about the event you were at, was it a sporting event?
Charity

Opal

Premium Member
One of the things that I equally like and dislike, is making sure of what thread I am in before I post.

I seriously try to stay away from traditional threads, because inevitably the planet Pluto comes out of my font.

But it is good to have perimeters, and I don’t take offence to being corrected for that stuff, it’s a Bart Simpson thing.🙄

uranianplutonian

One of the things that I equally like and dislike, is making sure of what thread I am in before I post.

I seriously try to stay away from traditional threads, because inevitably the planet Pluto comes out of my font.

But it is good to have perimeters, and I don’t take offence to being corrected for that stuff, it’s a Bart Simpson thing.🙄
Are you a Plutonian as well? 😏

uranianplutonian

Yeah. Pluto conjunct MC, Scorpio rising.

But on the lighter side, I have Jupiter domicile! It aspects a lot, and is very strong in my chart, without it, I would surely be dead!😉😉😁
Love to hear it. 😎 I wonder if there are other Plutonians on here other than blackbery, you, and me.

I think my saving grace is my Sun trine Jupiter. My Sun is square Pluto (though separating at 4°), with Sun in my Tenth House and Pluto in my First House. 😅

Opal

Premium Member
Love to hear it. 😎 I wonder if there are other Plutonians on here other than blackbery, you, and me.

I think my saving grace is my Sun trine Jupiter. My Sun is square Pluto (though separating at 4°), with Sun in my Tenth House and Pluto in my First House. 😅
I am not too surprised about Blackberry, more intense than I, I wonder what lightens bb’s chart, I can see the Pluto.

Opal

Premium Member
You did say Pluto 9th? that is where my Uranus is. Was higher learning rather, explosive? Did something explosive happen just before your conception?
For me Pluto shows in the tenth, my Mothers stress, when her family accused her of being pregnant before she married. I was born 9 months and 3 days after the marriage. Apparently they were a little volatile. Lebanese.

uranianplutonian

You did say Pluto 9th? that is where my Uranus is. Was higher learning rather, explosive? Did something explosive happen just before your conception?
Pluto is in my First House. Mars is in my ninth house (conjunct Venus). 😊

I should ask my parents if something explosive happened before my conception.

uranianplutonian

For me Pluto shows in the tenth, my Mothers stress, when her family accused her of being pregnant before she married. I was born 9 months and 3 days after the marriage. Apparently they were a little volatile. Lebanese.
9 months and 3 days could definitely be on the day of the wedding, or after the marriage.
I was late by 2 weeks. I would have been a Leo if I was born ‘on time.’ 🦁

conspiracy theorist

[deleted image against OP's direction for this thread - Moderator]
I have run thru the gamut of dominant planet/sign calculations, and only a few of them would emphasize the fact that I have Sun Mercury Pluto in conjunction. Both trad and modern techniques

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-221431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-221431_Chrome.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

Wait, your Sun and Mercury are in Sagittarius. I plugged your details in and it says your dominant planet is Jupiter. 😏 Your second and third dominant planets are Venus and Mars - these are

Wait, your Sun and Mercury are in Sagittarius. I plugged your details in and it says your dominant planet is Jupiter. 😏 Your second and third dominant planets are Venus and Mars - these are equally dominant.
I am the REAL JUPITERASC