Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

Apps chat threads were the golden age of this forum. An I came back on the forum during its climax. RIP sweet prince.
I don’t think the forum has lost its touch yet. We’re not forced to declare our pronouns.

It seems like the beneficial side of Saturn has influenced the forum, at least from my perspective. 🫴🪐

david starling

Do you have the natal chart for the day and time that you created this thread? 😲😏 I can see the date, but there’s no timestamp.

The first post says it was last edited by a moderator at 1:08 pm on a Monday. That would be its "officially approved" start time. It's in faint blue lettering bottom right.

Hmmm....except, January 30, 2019 was on a Wednesday. :unsure:

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

The first post says it was last edited by a moderator at 1:08 pm on a Monday. That would be its "officially approved" start time. It's in faint blue lettering bottom right.

Hmmm....except, January 30, 2019 was on a Wednesday. :unsure:
It’s faint grey for me. 😏😹

You might finding a close enough time for the birth of this thread by finding the second post in your email.

Why do timestamps disappear? 🤔

Last edited:

david starling

Here's one I started just for fun:

uranianplutonian

Time to take the astro forum on a date and **** it. Best way to measure compatibility levels.
I don’t **** on the first date. :innocent:
I’ll take it on 5 dates and then seek its parents approval for marriage. If its parents don’t approve of our marriage, we’ll run away together to Cambodia.

Blaze

That's very traditional. However, this forum is bipolar and fights between being a traditional wife and some modern roastie, so you'll have to talk that over.

Best of luck m20!