Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Do you have the natal chart for the day and time that you created this thread? 😲😏 I can see the date, but there’s no timestamp.

The first post says it was last edited by a moderator at 1:08 pm on a Monday. That would be its "officially approved" start time. It's in faint blue lettering bottom right.

Hmmm....except, January 30, 2019 was on a Wednesday. :unsure:

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
The first post says it was last edited by a moderator at 1:08 pm on a Monday. That would be its "officially approved" start time. It's in faint blue lettering bottom right.

Hmmm....except, January 30, 2019 was on a Wednesday. :unsure:
It’s faint grey for me. 😏😹

You might finding a close enough time for the birth of this thread by finding the second post in your email.

Why do timestamps disappear? 🤔

Last edited:

david starling

Here's one I started just for fun:

Blaze

Account Closed
That's very traditional. However, this forum is bipolar and fights between being a traditional wife and some modern roastie, so you'll have to talk that over.

Best of luck m20!

Opal

Premium Member
One of the things that I equally like and dislike, is making sure of what thread I am in before I post.

I seriously try to stay away from traditional threads, because inevitably the planet Pluto comes out of my font.

But it is good to have perimeters, and I don’t take offence to being corrected for that stuff, it’s a Bart Simpson thing.🙄