Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Nothing brings out Pluto in my First House like the microwave beeping at me when I don’t get my food right away.

-> *Microwave finishes microwaving*
-> Sweet. I’m going to finish what I’m doing and go grab my food.
-> *1 minute later*
-> *BEEP BEEP BEEP*
-> Thank you, microwave! I heard you the first time!
-> *Another minute later*
-> *BEEP BEEP BEEP*
-> Lord have mercy.
-> *Walks to kitchen to get food*
-> *Microwave grows hands and throws my food in my face.*

Blaze

Account Closed
Highly recommend. I reckon you’ll get a kick out of it.
20 minute episodes, so not too much time staring at a screen, and 5 seasons of gold. 😏
I still have to get through a ten episode anime called Cyberpunk Edgerunners. Been taking forever, but I promised my nephew I'd finish it. 5 seasons is a mountain I cannot climb. Forgive me, Pluto-san.

Nothing brings out Pluto in my First House like the microwave beeping at me when I don’t get my food right away.

-> *Microwave finishes microwaving*
-> Sweet. I’m going to finish what I’m doing and go grab my food.
-> *1 minute later*
-> *BEEP BEEP BEEP*
-> Thank you, microwave! I heard you the first time!
-> *Another minute later*
-> *BEEP BEEP BEEP*
-> Lord have mercy.
-> *Walks to kitchen to get food*
-> *Microwave grows hands and throws my food in my face.*
When electronics misbehave, they get sold to the mafia owned scrapyard. 😐

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I still have to get through a ten episode anime called Cyberpunk Edgerunners. Been taking forever, but I promised my nephew I'd finish it. 5 seasons is a mountain I cannot climb. Forgive me, Pluto-san.
Is the show at least stimulating? 😅
I don’t blame you. I watched Rick and Morty as each season came out. It’s more fun to watch with a friend too.

When electronics misbehave, they get sold to the mafia owned scrapyard. 😐
Do you at least sit your electronics down and have an open talk before sending them to the mafia? ☹️

Opal

Premium Member
They are getting a lot of negative headlines in the UK right now due to the timing of the trailer being released. Apparently, they are very popular in USA though.

I am not keen on them myself but recently I did like something Meghan was quoted from saying from her podcast, about how if you are assertive at work, you are labelled difficult. I appreciated the words of comfort but, she takes things too far, a bit manipulative for my liking.
I am surprised, I don’t think the States really care either way, it is an amusement to them, and whether or not it is based in fact or fiction probably doesn’t matter either, it’s more how are the ratings?

I am from Canada, and was raised singing “God Save the Queen”.

About two weeks ago I actually was somewhere that I had to sing “God Save the King” a lot of mistakes were heard, old habits die hard, the lyrics have changed!🙂🙂

Opal

Premium Member
You’re right. There are definitely charities that are genuine and ethical. I find that they’re the smaller ones usually.
Salvation Army does have a great record as David wrote, their percentage of to the people is higher than the average, and way higher than the grifters. I have looked them up before.

I always research before I give. Make sure it counts or adds up to the people, not the “charitable organization”

Blaze

Account Closed
Is the show at least stimulating? 😅
Yeah it's a wild ride. Very punk, lots of action, emotion etc.

I'm just a weirdo who takes forever to do things I'm not interested in. Much rebel, such wow.

Do you at least sit your electronics down and have an open talk before sending them to the mafia? ☹️
No. Pauly will whack em soon after they disobey me. Last time? My washing machine caught a fit. Threw my clothes out and pulled out a glock on me. Can you believe that? Then fuc'king Chutulu (Praise be) started talking through it.

Nah. Junk like that goes straight into the scrapyard. 😐

Opal

Premium Member
Yeah it's a wild ride. Very punk, lots of action, emotion etc.

I'm just a weirdo who takes forever to do things I'm not interested in. Much rebel, such wow.

No. Pauly will whack em soon after they disobey me. Last time? My washing machine caught a fit. Threw my clothes out and pulled out a glock on me. Can you believe that? Then fuc'king Chutulu (Praise be) started talking through it.

Nah. Junk like that goes straight into the scrapyard. 😐
Colt Refiners?

david starling

The energy of this full Moon has a weird vibe pour moi. Maybe because it’s hitting my Vx with :retrograde::mars:. Anyone else feeling a weird vibe from it?

The energy of this full Moon has a weird vibe pour moi. Maybe because it’s hitting my Vx with :retrograde::mars:. Anyone else feeling a weird vibe from it?

Enervated. Had to crash out for a few hours.

The Moon/r.Mars conj opposite the Sun was 1° orb square my Asc/Descendant axis. Now that the Moon is moving on, I have more energy.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Sun in Sag was on the ‘Great Attractor,’ which is a thing in Karmic Astrology. I googled it and it’s a huge mass of energy, so it probably made things more intense for some.