Random Thoughts, Astrological Only

CapAquaPis

I read a Mars in Libra thread about the placement affects peoples' daily lives or their entire lives, but what about my home state CA (Sep 9, 1850) has a Mars in Libra? The red star on the left of the grizzly bear on the "California Republic" flag. On that day, Mars was caught between a Virgo sun and a Scorpio Moon.

CapAquaPis

And Mars is in Libra from Sep 1 to Oct 31 in 2021, conjunct Mercury which is retrograde in the entire month of Oct but goes back to direct for all of Nov and the sun in the time period.

CapAquaPis

Saturn (the farthest traditional planet seen as more malefic but can be benefic) +Uranus (the closest modern planet has both benefic and malefic powers)+ Belial (something about a planetoid or Trans-Neptunian planet with high malefic influences). 6 words eachx3=666! Saturn reminds us of the Devil, Uranus the sky god and Belial a bad omen. Currently in 2021, Saturn in 1-11' Aquarius (its traditional ruler, also ruled Capricorn where it transit last year), then Uranus is in Taurus, now retrograde, in the 8-15' Taurus range this year (modern ruler of Aquarius) and Belial is 28-30' Scorpio or 0-2' Sagittarius (seems to retrograde more, this is true with Pluto, Eris and Sedna, slower moving in farther orbits from the sun). Belial in scorpio in 1977? (in cusp Libra/scorpio on my birthdate Feb 15, 1980)-2013? (was said to crossed into Sagittarius on Dec 21-31, 2012) . Looks like a "T" square on a natal chart, but there are 1000s of planetoids and Trans-Neptunian planets in astrology, including asteroids Ceres, Juno, Pallas and Vesta; and the use of a solar system object Chiron, dark moon Lilith,the (True) nodes, and earth's "invisible" satellite Cruithne to give us details on what's happening in the world, considered 2020 was bad and 2022 is coming.

CapAquaPis

After a double-check, my current progressed moon is in Leo (my 41st-43rd years) opposite my natal moon and sun, a Leonine Lunar phase in my life.

CapAquaPis

Examples of malefic planets are Mars and Saturn in traditional, and Pluto in modern. Imagine anyone born with Mars, Saturn and Pluto in a triplicity on their star chart. The most recent one involving Jupiter as well was Mar 23, 2020 and that's like 18 months ago when the COVID outbreak became a pandemic.

CapAquaPis

The Aries Point is any point that makes a 0º, 90º, or 180º angle to that point where the equator crosses the ecliptic. That's the point where the sun is also at equinox. The AP is at 0º Aries, 0º Cancer, 0º Libra, and 0º Capricorn.

CapAquaPis

The Guardian Angel in a natal chart: Jupiter in 12th, esp. in signs Sagittarius and Pisces, the modern and traditional signs each ruled by the planet of luck, hope and fortune. Just an interesting feature in astrology I thought about sharing. Many people were born with Jupiter in 12th, and then there's a higher likelihood of one is aiding, supportive, guiding, mentoring and protective of others when the Guardian Angel (Jupiter in its designated signs) appears.

Bunraku

CapAquaPis

What do you call Jupiter, Mercury, and Sun conjunct in the 12th house of Sag. Mars in the ASC of Sag. And Venus in the 1st house but in Capricorn (near the ASC)? Aquarius Moon cherry on top. Saturn Pisces

CapAquaPis

CapAquaPis

What do you call Jupiter, Mercury, and Sun conjunct in the 12th house of Sag. Mars in the ASC of Sag. And Venus in the 1st house but in Capricorn (near the ASC)? Aquarius Moon cherry on top. Saturn Pisces

Good question: My ideal mate to date...Sag Suns are most compatible to Aqua Suns. The Aqua Moon matched mine...and Venus/Mars on opposite sides of the ASC. Is this your astrological or natal chart profile? We're in Sag Sun season.

CapAquaPis

Progressed Mercury in retrograde represents a depressing period of a person's life, though the second half has an improvement in their standard of living and their emotional health. For example, anyone born on Dec 1970-Jan 1971 (50 or 51 year olds) had a Mercury retrograde period start in the first year of birth to ended in 1989 when they reached adult age (18 in my state CA and the USA).

CapAquaPis

It's mine, and I think we could vibe if I was as genderfluid as you bruv

Happy Holidays and thank you for your compliment to a lady and a gentleman.

Tuesday was the final 21st day of the 21st year AD of this 21st century CE.

And one more thing: 2021 is the end and beginning of a 80-year cycle in US American history. 1619, 1699, 1780, 1860, 1941 and 2021 (and in 2092). The foundation of Plymouth colony in Massachusetts, peak of the theocratic rule of the then English or British colonies, the height of the American Revolution(-ary war), the period of the Civil War, the attack of Pearl Harbor to brought us into WW2, and the insurrection on the US Capitol earlier this year (on Jan. 6th).

CapAquaPis

Thank you sir/ma'am (Xim? Zimmer? Who got the keys to my Bimmer?)

Happy holidays m8

My pronouns are (s)he, him or his/ her(s) and Mr/Ms. I remember the Ms vs. Mrs or Miss debate in my 1980s-90s childhood. Were living in a new millennia indeed, new rules and my parents recall a different type of etiquette in the conservative 1950s, Liberal 1970s, the religious right 1980s, the Politically correct 1990s and Libertarian 2010s.

Blaze

Account Closed
Poseidon needs to stay home for as long as Chronos stayed in Aquarius.

poseidon.jpg

!4C

Summer of 2025, mars will briefly oppose neptune and stationary saturn. What will be the role of pluto and uranus in this config? Will they defuse or instigate?

picture.php

Last edited: