random thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

IfIKnewBetter

What if being a pedophile is just a sexual orientation. I mean you can't choose who you have feelings for. I'm in no way condoning this behavior; I was just wondering.

Our feelings are not right or wrong; they just exist. Acting upon our bad feelings is wrong.

I was just saying... Imagine if all you were attracted to were children. That would put a major damper on the mental health of someone. They couldn't talk about it, they couldn't express it, their guilt would eat away at them, they would get questions about why they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend...

Sexual orientation:

sex·u·al o·ri·en·ta·tion
noun
a person's sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, asexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

IfIKnewBetter

It's disgusting either way. The debate happened on an anime forum of all things too, which is pretty funny. :p

The irony.

It'd be interesting to read that debate seeing the way school girls are sexualized, innocence is fetishized, themes/content in manga and anime, etc etc. Was it demonized or were people sympathetic?

Bambi95

Account Closed
Why is that funny on an anime forum??

hmph.. >:l

Considering the crowd that hangs around places like that....it's just funny.

I used to like Anime though - mainly the girly ones.

The irony.

It'd be interesting to read that debate seeing the way school girls are sexualized, innocence is fetishized, themes/content in manga and anime, etc etc. Was it demonized or were people sympathetic?

What I remember from the thread was pretty creepy. Had a poll which was,

"Forbidden love affairs - yay or nay?"

67% of the people who voted said yay and decided to post reasons as to why which would get me banned for mentioning. They blamed religion, culture, narrow mindedness, lack of studying the "sexual" minds of minors etc. It was all pretty creepy and easily shot down - except for this one guy (the one I mentioned before) he was the leader of the bunch. Very rational, non-emotive kind of creeper.

As for sympathisers? None, it was pretty clear cut with the majority on the "for it" side.

AppLeo

For someone who's "just wondering" you seem to be leaning towards understanding paedophiles point of view.
Do you have little kids? I'd guess no.

I'm 18 LOL

I don't think I'm going to have children in the future anyway.

And it was a random thought!! I'm not a pedo or anything like that. I was just wondering jeezus.

Laineydreamer21

I'm 18 LOL

I don't think I'm going to have children in the future anyway.

And it was a random thought!! I'm not a pedo or anything like that. I was just wondering jeezus.

Well the only random thought that's ever crossed my mind about paedo's is when is it going to be acceptable to castrate them all. That's kind of what most people think about paedophiles. Yea maybe you shouldn't have kids, if they were ever unfortunate enough to become a victim of abuse you wouldn't be much good to them would you.

AppLeo

Well the only random thought that's ever crossed my mind about paedo's is when is it going to be acceptable to castrate them all. That's kind of what most people think about paedophiles. Yea maybe you shouldn't have kids, if they were ever unfortunate enough to become a victim of abuse you wouldn't be much good to them would you.

:lol: wow. I never said I was supporting pedophiles. I was just trying to understand a pedophile's perspective. I can't believe I'm getting **** from you for trying to be a little open-minded.

Just because someone is a pedophile doesn't mean they are a bad person and it doesn't mean that they are automatically going to harm children.

Laineydreamer21

:lol: wow. I never said I was supporting pedophiles. I was just trying to understand a pedophile's perspective. I can't believe I'm getting **** from you for trying to be a little open-minded.

Just because someone is a pedophile doesn't mean they are a bad person and it doesn't mean that they are automatically going to harm children.

Don't you get it.. You can't be open minded about paedophiles?! It will/already is escalating closer and closer to being acceptable! And it does make them bad people.. They are predators.. They ruin lives..
Be open minded about false flags or vaccinations or something.. 😑
I'm sorry if I'm bugging you with my viewpoint but I just couldn't not say it

AppLeo

Don't you get it.. You can't be open minded about paedophiles?! It will/already is escalating closer and closer to being acceptable! And it does make them bad people.. They are predators.. They ruin lives..
Be open minded about false flags or vaccinations or something.. 😑
I'm sorry if I'm bugging you with my viewpoint but I just couldn't not say it

Forget it. It feels like I'm digging myself into a hole that I won't get out of.

Congratulations. You win.

Let's round up all pedophiles and just castrate them instead of trying to heal them of their dark feelings.

Laineydreamer21

Forget it. It feels like I'm digging myself into a hole that I won't get out of.

Congratulations. You win.

Let's round up all pedophiles and just castrate them instead of trying to heal them of their dark feelings.

It's not about winning anything.. I've said my piece you've said yours.. We're not going to agree.. So let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.