random thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi95

Account Closed
Imaginary friends for kids are considered cute or fine. Imaginary friends for adults are labeled crazy - unless that friend is called a deity.

AppLeo

What if being a pedophile is just a sexual orientation. I mean you can't choose who you have feelings for. I'm in no way condoning this behavior; I was just wondering.

Laineydreamer21

I know right! Like, I hate football, but I don't stay after school and tell the football players to jump off a bridge.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!! Love it! 😁

Laineydreamer21

What if being a pedophile is just a sexual orientation. I mean you can't choose who you have feelings for. I'm in no way condoning this behavior; I was just wondering.

Emm.. Seriously?? Dangerous waters as paedophiles are trying to fight their case on this basis but it's totally wrong for them to have sexual feelings for kids because kids NEVER have sexual feelings for adults.. It's like bestiality.. Just because some people like it doesn't make it ok..

AppLeo

Emm.. Seriously?? Dangerous waters as paedophiles are trying to fight their case on this basis but it's totally wrong for them to have sexual feelings for kids because kids NEVER have sexual feelings for adults.. It's like bestiality.. Just because some people like it doesn't make it ok..

Our feelings are not right or wrong; they just exist. Acting upon our bad feelings is wrong.

I was just saying... Imagine if all you were attracted to were children. That would put a major damper on the mental health of someone. They couldn't talk about it, they couldn't express it, their guilt would eat away at them, they would get questions about why they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend...

david starling

Our feelings are not right or wrong; they just exist. Acting upon our bad feelings is wrong.

I was just saying... Imagine if all you were attracted to were children. That would put a major damper on the mental health of someone. They couldn't talk about it, they couldn't express it, their guilt would eat away at them, they would get questions about why they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend...

What brought this to your attention? It's a fairly frequent theme on crime shows....:unsure:

Dubyadude1986

If you guys are trying to vet pedophiles, I hope you find them so that these strange posts stop.

If you were seriously wondering about attraction to children, I apologize.

That's what my 8th H pluto moon mars in scorp makes me feel like... lol

A sting. I wonder what the astrology of being attracted to older women or men would be. I am sure I have it somewhere in my chart. Or maybe it's just because they aren't as modernized to modern feminism. It's a balance, some of is good. Just like anything.

I understand it was just a random thought, but so was my thought. And it's the thought that counts. :)

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed

That reminds me of this long debate I had with a pedophile/Hebephile - highlight of my online teen years right there.

Essentially, i think the sexual urges for children are a mental disorder.

Dubyadude1986

He doesn't stub his toe. Because when his foot touches the ground, his foot feels his foot. So he can't feel it.

noraleader taught me this.

AppLeo

It's disgusting either way. The debate happened on an anime forum of all things too, which is pretty funny. :p

Here's another thought: Does the Dalai Lama swear a lot if he stubs his toe? o:

Why is that funny on an anime forum??

hmph.. >:l

Status
Not open for further replies.