Random presidential thoughts

david starling

They'll need something else to distract the populace with. Think the US will default? That'd cause chaos.

The budget-cuts the House MAGAites are threatening to default about are only going to impact poor families' health insurance and food programs for poor families with kids, along with student loan bailouts.

So, I doubt the Ritchie-Riches in the Senate will be all that much against them.

Biden won't want the economy, which is slightly improved, to be ruined before the 2024 election. So, plenty of room for the least advantaged under that bus!

Blaze

The budget-cuts the House MAGAites are threatening to default about are only going to impact poor families' health insurance and food programs for poor families with kids, along with student loan bailouts.

So, I doubt the Ritchie-Riches in the Senate will be all that much against them.

Biden won't want the economy, which is slightly improved, to be ruined before the 2024 election. So, plenty of room for the least advantaged under that bus!
Maybe, maybe.

In the city, many of the poorest people live in the projects, so if they don't get their monthly welfare checks (not bashing, those saved my mother an I from starving before she started working), then I can only imagine there will be riots.

david starling

Maybe, maybe.

In the city, many of the poorest people live in the projects, so if they don't get their monthly welfare checks (not bashing, those saved my mother an I from starving before she started working), then I can only imagine there will be riots.

Tough call for Biden! This is all about the 2024 election. Politics as usual. :devilish:

JUPITERASC

Global hunger crisis in 2023

After steadily declining for a decade :)
world hunger is on the rise,
affecting nearly 10% of people globally.

From 2019 to 2022, the number of undernourished people grew
by as many as 150 million, a crisis driven largely by conflict, climate change,
and the COVID-19 pandemic.

JUPITERASC

GAIN-Slideshow_Page_02.jpg

david starling

At age 92, it wouldn't be surprising if George Soros had died. But, it's apparently all just the Internet rumor mill making stuff up.

On the other hand, it HAS been confirmed that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was attacked and carried off by a huge number of angry Canadian Geese, and is nowhere to be found!!! :surprised:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

How much more evidence is needed before anything actually happens ? :)
Exposing corruption is a risky proposition. It may cost you your life
i.e. SETH RICH

Just ask the Clinton's

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36dvm2a6ws8