Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

Some good news.😊

Remember when Michael Avennati was going to 'destroy Trump' & become the next Dem nominee?
Just like the numerous other criminals who were going to 'bring Trump' down....it's THEY that have
been destroyed & exposed 4 the liars & traitors THEY are!

Avenatti used to be on fake news almost daily trashing Trump & lying about everything.

A good day when a real criminal gets prison time!😅😅😅

Michael Avenatti Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Defrauding Clients​

Former celebrity lawyer is already serving a combined five-year term in prison​

for two separate felony convictions​

Oddity

Woah. The government literally telling some people to kill themselves? Strange world.
Oh yes. Doctors even are now obliged to tell you that death by government is a medical treatment for your painful chronic illness. It's also recommenced by bureaucrats if you're poor.

And that horrible video by Simon's about that woman who was 'euthanised'? She had chronic illness. Didn't want to die, but couldn't find a doctor.

In February they're going to start killing the mentally ill and children. BTW, now it's no wait death, they've repealed the ten day waiting period from when you first asked. So now it's same day murder.

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh yes. Doctors even are now obliged to tell you that death by government is a medical treatment for your painful chronic illness. It's also recommenced by bureaucrats if you're poor.

And that horrible video by Simon's about that woman who was 'euthanised'? She had chronic illness. Didn't want to die, but couldn't find a doctor.

In February they're going to start killing the mentally ill and children. BTW, now it's no wait death, they've repealed the ten day waiting period from when you first asked. So now it's same day murder.

Mm. That's evil.

david starling

I saw the execution video they mentioned in this one. Russian troops with their hands tied behind their backs, being killed. Was brutal, but that's the reality of war. It's not like a stupid avengers movie or Call of Duty game.

People suffering for suits who'll never see the battlefield. War is tragic all around.

david starling

Nate makes some sensationalist titles, but he doesn't get political with the info and mainly focuses on being prepared. He's a normal dude, no connection to any WEF or Russian KGB.

Moondancing

Premium Member

@Cap

Is there any word about the Moscow fires where you're at? It's been complete silence over here, which is expected. Corrupt News Networks an all.
When he finally got to explaining the cause was violation of safety regulations according to Putin, I thought he was sensationalizing the event. We had the same thing happen in our city, just as big. It made me aware how tense I am about this war, the headline scared me.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
When he finally got to explaining the cause was violation of safety regulations according to Putin, I thought he was sensationalizing the event. We had the same thing happen in our city, just as big. It made me aware how tense I am about this war, the headline scared me.
Ah, forgive me for causing that.

Nate is also on edge, worrying about the future for his children, so I understand his overreacting. Very tense times right now.

Still, May all be well and happy.