Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

What about refusing to accept a Constitutionally-conducted Presidential election

Treason is against the Constitution.
Stealing the election from Trump is not legal nor acceptable or we don't have a country or a Constitution anymore.
We have a tin-pot, tyrannical regime!😏😏

Hillary Clinton Did It​

Her 2016 campaign manager says she approved a plan to plant a false Russia​

dossier to hurt Trump.​

Ex-FBI Official Pleads Guilty to Falsifying Document to Spy on Trump Campaign​

"In 2016, the Obama-Biden Admin weaponized the FBI/DOB against their political opponent, DJT.
In 2017, they undermined the peaceful transition of power.
In 2018, their allies in the deep state and the media continued to push the Russia Collusion Hoax.
They did this despite knowing that the Steele Dossier – bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton & DNC – was entirely f
fabricated, discredited, and full of Russian disinformation.
Together, these abuses of power represent the greatest political crime in American history.
Everyone involved in this plot to hurt our country must be held accountable for their corruption & treason–
especially Joe Biden.

Last edited:

blackbery

The Russians definitely messed with the 2016 election.

They sure did....with H. Clinton/Obama!
Remember that the Dems always project their own crimes onto Trump/Reps.
It was the Dems who committed treason/sedition in an attempt to upsurp the duly elected president Trump.
The punishment is the death penalty.

blackbery

US Exit Polls: 73% of Voters Angry About Direction of Country –​

So They Voted Democrat?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reminds me of when a certain pedo traitor was 'selected' to the WH with the most votes ever,
even black voters

voted 4 O'Biden in more #s than they did O'Bummer! o_Oo_Oo_O

A guy who couldn't even get 10 people to stand in his stupid, covid circles while

the country was having 100 miles car/truck rallies for Trump, who increased the hispanic &
black male vote,
got at least 15 M more votes than in 2016,
won 19/20 bellwether signs & yet we're supposed to believe he lost!

It would be funny if there weren't such serious consequences to election fraud.

We are witnessing the total destruction of the country from within by the O'Biden commies!

☹️☹️☹️

david starling

The Durham report flopped. The Ninja recount attempt to prove election fraud flopped. And, if Trump runs for President again, that attempt will flop, just like his first attempt at a 2nd term flopped.

Conservatives should go with DeSantis if they want a chance of winning the Presidency in 2024.

Trump's a whiner, not a winner.

blackbery

BREAKING HUGE:​

Evidence the “Drop and Roll” Occurred Last Night in Michigan Governor Race​

and Stole the Race for Governor Whitmer :sick::sick:

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Last night in the 2022 Midterms the “Drop and Roll” occurred in the Michigan Governor race just like it happened
in the 2020 Presidential Election. 😭😭

In the Drop and Roll incidents in the 2020 Election, we identified that at around the point where 90% of the expected
ballots were returned, a large batch of ballots was “dropped” with nearly every ballot for Joe Biden.
These batches were as large as 330,000 ballots for Biden in Virginia at one time.😌😌

In the Michigan race for Governor, there were two batches for Gretchen Whitmer that
put her in the lead, and then the votes
after that point in time were near all the same.
Those drops gave crooked Whitmer the lead and the election.☹️☹️

Oddity

Thing is, they probably aren't following procedure. But we'll never find out. Some transparency is definitely in order here, but it won't happen. Which saddens me.

david starling

Thing is, they probably aren't following procedure. But we'll never find out. Some transparency is definitely in order here, but it won't happen. Which saddens me.

The procedure IS transparent when it comes to Presidential elections.

Where were all the Republican naysayers in 2016? It was the same procedure as always.

CapAquaPis

The GOP retakes the house and senate :-( all because the Dems have admittedly failed and now I'm afraid that Biden who I don't believe should be the president anymore will be replaced by a worse alternative from the Republican party (Ron DeSantis? Greg Abbott? or Ron Paul?) 2 years from now.

Oddity

I don't know if we'll still be having elections then. I do like Desantis, though.

Ron Paul would be a pretty cool president, but at his age I doubt he wants the job.

blackbery

New York Democrat Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney – the House Democrat Campaign Chief –​

Loses His Race to Republican Mike Lawler 🤗🤗🤗​

Cap

Poor Russia. First the Czars, then Stalin, now Putin.

By and large, the Russians are nice people. They deserve much better leadership.
Putin is good for Russia. The USA wants to rule the world, but people of the world don't want to live under US domination, Russia included. No other country had more idiots for presidents than the US. When I want to laugh, I search for Bush Jr. videos, it's like watching Mr. Bean. And what to say about Biden? The only good president you guys had, Kennedy, and you killed him.

david starling

Putin is good for Russia. The USA wants to rule the world, but people of the world don't want to live under US domination, Russia included. No other country had more idiots for presidents than the US. When I want to laugh, I search for Bush Jr. videos, it's like watching Mr. Bean. And what to say about Biden? The only good president you guys had, Kennedy, and you killed him.

What's your point of view concerning Sweden? Seems peaceful, didn't do masking, lockdowns or mandates.

blackbery

Poor Russia. First the Czars, then Stalin, now Putin.

By and large, the Russians are nice people. They deserve much better leadership.

Putin has approval ratings that have skyrocketed since the military have destroyed the bio-labs, de-activated the
nuclear plants & given protection to the Russian-speaking Ukranians who have been slaughtered & bombed for the
past 7 yrs since Obama/Nuland's illegal coup. NATO did nothing to help this genocide.☹️☹️
The Russian people LOVE Putin as he puts country & Russian people first.

Unlike majority of US presidents, who work for the corporate-military-industrial complex.
They don't give a shite about the American people.
In fact, they want us all dead except for a few to remain as their slaves.😏😏
If it weren't for Trump & America-1st, MAGA Movement, the US would have fallen completely to the NWO.
This is what O'Biden has been doing these past 2 yrs, taking over from the other NWO puppet O'Bummer.
Endless wars, open borders, flooding country w/illegals, bankrupting America, pushing demonic trans-agenda
& pedophila, shredding the Constitution, attacking any opposition with their own nazi FBI/DOJ goons
Oh, and killing & injuring Americans with the vaxx which O'Biden fascist regme STILL pushing o nto children &
babies!☹️☹️
No tourist can enter the country without being jabbed; the only country that has this insane pol icy.😭
Thiese NWO puppets are sick, depraved people who don't believe in God, Country, Family or the Constitution.
They HATE America & are trying to destroy it from within.

If it wasn't for Trump, there would be no freedom or no hope left in the US.
Trump is one of God's finest warriors fighting to Save America.
MAGA!🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲❤️❤️❤️

blackbery

Republicans want Trump to stay away from the Georgia Senate run-off election.

FAKE NEWS AS ALWAYS!
Herschel Walker is one of Trump's MAGA candidates; before that, Herschel was way behind the commie Warnock.
Then, he moved waaaay up when Trump came to rally 4 him in GA!
The corrupt media are very angry as Trump's America 1st candidates did so well in the midterms.
The Dems are melting down & attacking Trump like complete maniacs.
Trump's MAGA took over the House & the Senate & the school boards!!!
W I N N I N G!
😆😆😆

BIG DAY for Trump-Endorsed Candidates that Fake News Media Will Not Report –​

9 Losses and 174 Wins So Far!🎊🎊🎊​

blackbery

ALL THE RINOs are crawling out of the woodwork as Trump has transformed the Party & they are
being booted out, one by one.
Next on the list...McConnell, total traitor & yuge RINO!

EVERY RINO that voted to impeach Trump is GONE.
EVERY RINO who participated in the clown, unselect Jan 6 committee is GONE!
And they are furious that their pathetic attempts to destroy Trump have blown back in their faces!
Trump will go on to win 2024 in another landslide victory like 2020 but will destroy the evil cabal.

Rep 'crying' Kinzinger, Rep 'war-monger' Liz Cheney Dem Elaine Luria will not be returning to Congress.
Democrat Rep. Elaine Luria was defeated in Virginia last night by Republican Jen Kiggans.

Luria is a member of the sham January 6 Committee.

Another Jan. 6 Show Trial Member Ousted:​

Democrat Luria Defeated in Virginia, Will Leave Congress with Cheney 😂😂😂​