Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

Can you imagine if ANY Republican drove while drunk, smashed into another car & totally trashed it.
The Dems are never held accountable & the fake news always ignore their crimes.☹️☹️

At least the country knows now that there is a two-tiered justice system; one for the Dems/RINOs & another for
everyone else. It's waking up a lot of moderate Dems who actually believe in the Constitution & that's why
over 1 M Dems switched to GOP when O'Biden took office.

Paul Pelosi’s DUI-wrecked Porsche up for auction​

Police said Paul Pelosi, 82, showed obvious signs of intoxication at the scene, according to the criminal complaint against him. He allegedly reeked of booze, was unsteady on his feet and slurred his words when officers arrived at the scene of the crash and found him sitting in the driver’s seat of his Porsche.

david starling

Speaking of Trump, I see he's suing the FBI in Federal court.

Meanwhile, Biden is going to pay off some student loans and delay the repayment deadline for others.

blackbery

The trolls think that telling the TRUTH about O'Biden & his criminal cabal is not allowed coz only they are allowed to
speak about Trump & his so-called 'crimes' which all turn out to be lies/propaganda.

The trolls think that by suppressing real news, they can keep up the narrative of 'orangeman bad'.

Too late trolls, too many independent platforms now. TS, Telegram, Gettr, Rumble, Bitchute.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is imperative in a democracy; that's what 1A is listed first.

Sorry, not sorry trolls, that the yuge trolls in the corrupt media don't have an audience anymore.
CNN & the other fake news lost 70% of their viewers in the past two years!!

😆😆😆

POLITICS​

CNN Losing Audience At Fast Pace, Could Go Under​

They are hemorrhaging viewers.​

blackbery

Ummmmm....
O'Biden trying to bribe voters with wiping out $10,000 on their student loans not going to help the Dems in Nov!!

The people of America see how Chyna Joe has destroyed the country & no amount of ass-licking from him
will change people to vote for the criminal cabal again.
He's actually made Trump more popular as people remember the good old days 2 yrs ago when there was a secure border,
the country was energy dependent, gas & food & everything else cost 40% less than it does now, inflation was under control,
& Russia/China were respectful of DJT & would never have initiated any military moves.

Not to mention the perverted, sick, depraved trans-agenda of this Xiden marxist regime.

The people have had enough of this illegal Xiden marxist regime.

But no more 'mean tweets' right trolls. 😌😌

david starling

I'm not picking on Trump. Just talking about what's in the news about political figures. He's included because he's a politician.
I admit I didn't like him as President, but that's just my own opinion.

blackbery

Sorry, not sorry that Trump is defending his Constitutional Rights which were VIOLATED in the illegal raid.
Sorry, not sorry that Trump defends himself in never-ending 'witch hunts' which have gone on for over 6 yrs now.
Sorry, not sorry that Trump loves America & the America people & will never stop fighting to SAVE AMERICA!
Sorry, not sorry that the criminal enterprise known as the Democrat Party is being exposed for the traitors they are
& how they have weaponized the DOJ/FBI to attack President Trump.

The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis​

A former president’s rights under the Presidential Records Act trump the statutes the FBI cited to justify the Mar-a-Lago raid.​

david starling

Sorry, not sorry that Trump is defending his Constitutional Rights which were VIOLATED in the illegal raid.
Sorry, not sorry that Trump defends himself in never-ending 'witch hunts' which have gone on for over 6 yrs now.
Sorry, not sorry that Trump loves America & the America people & will never stop fighting to SAVE AMERICA!
Sorry, not sorry that the criminal enterprise known as the Democrat Party is being exposed for the traitors they are
& how they have weaponized the DOJ/FBI to attack President Trump.

The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis​

A former president’s rights under the Presidential Records Act trump the statutes the FBI cited to justify the Mar-a-Lago raid.​

I'm getting "page not found" for the "Presidential Records Act" link.

david starling

Why did every former President, beginning with Ronald Reagan after the Presidential Records Act was signed into law, turn ALL of their Presidential documents over to the Archives. That includes Barack Obama.

Why is Trump an exception? I'd like to read the article to see the legal opinion that he's not required to turn them over.

blackbery

Sure, David, you're not picking on Trump, just expressing your TDS where you have accused him falsely of every
crime under the sun.
And called his supporters like myself every derogatory name you can think of.

TDS is very dangerous as it blocks out the ability to see the Truth.

david starling

Sure, David, you're not picking on Trump, just expressing your TDS where you have accused him falsely of every
crime under the sun.
And called his supporters like myself every derogatory name you can think of.

TDS is very dangerous as it blocks out the ability to see the Truth.

"TDS" labeling is trolling. It's a way to avoid talking about the real issues.

But, if you can't stop TDSing every time someone criticizes Trump based on real issues, it's really not that big a deal.

LostNOzarks

Are you expecting a revolution? Would that mean losing our Social Security and Medicare benefits? What about our favorite tv shows and vacation getaway

The trolls are useful as they reveal who the Dems really are; they are unable to hide their true feelings.
They are consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome & cannot contain themselves.
Members here have stated that they don't care that Hunter/Joe are pedos; better than 'orangeman bad'.😏
Recent comments by Sam Harris show their preference to pedos/murderers/criminals.😭😭
They actually believe Chyna Joe won as they cannot accept that Trump is the most beloved president who received the most
votes in 2020 than any other in History. 🎉🎉
They've ramped up their rage/anger as the MAGA candidates win primary after primary & are poised to take over the
House/Senate & Trump is poised to win 2024 easily with around 80% of the country voting for him.
Trump-endorsed candidates have won at a rate of 97%.❤️
75% of Americans think O'Biden has failed with everything; this have drive the TDS even more mad.
CNN finally fired Brian Stelter as he lost his mind due to Trump-hate & couldn't even function anymore.
Same with Rachel Madcow who is gone too.
Tishy James in SDNY has based her entire career on 'getting Trump'. Failed miserably as he's not a criminal.
The entire DOJ is weaponized against 'MAGA KING' & are using illegal & unconstitutional deeds to 'get him'.
I'm pretty sure they will indict or arrest him next to show the world what a 'bad man he i'.
It will not go anywhere; in fact, they will be the ones under arrest when GOP take over in NOV.

So keep on trolling trolls; you tell the Patriots exactly what dark souls you all have.😌😌

Watch Sam Harris' Insane Justification for Censoring This Vital News Story​

They simply cannot help themselves. They are 'helpless'.

blackbery

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome is not going away.
Any hope that this condition would diminish over time has been dashed.
TDS is stronger than ever.😌😌

Look no further than philosopher/podcaster Sam Harris.

When it comes to Donald J. Trump, liberals believe that the ends justify the means.

Alex Baldwin is now blaming Trump for him shooting an innocent woman on his movie-set.

TDS deflect actual crimes of themselves; often they project their own culpability onto 'orangeman bad'.
Think Russiagate when it was the Dems who colluded with China, Canada, Germany and Italy to
steal the election. Think Obamagate where Trump was branded a conspiracy theorist by the Dems & corrupt media when
we know that they indeed spied on Trump Tower, before and after his historic 2016 win.

Then there's Cheney herself who set up an illegal Jan 6 committee where no defense, no cross-examination is allowed
and people lie on the stand about President Trump. It's all part of her TDS.
During her sanctimonious concession speech, she droned on about her integrity and even compared herself to Lincoln.
Someone should let Liz know that Hillary also compared herself to Honest Abe.
Then again, that could be where she got the idea.
😌
For TDS sufferers, this affliction is only metastasizing as time goes on.😌

The more Trump wins, the more delusional the TDS crowd gets. They are unable to think rationally and believe
all the lies & falsehoods put out by the fake media. They believe in their lying Biden and discount the masisve
evidence piling up that he is the most compromised president in history.☹️☹️

But I have good news for the swaths of irrational Americans fixated on Trump.
AG Merrick Garland’s approval of the raid on Mar-a-Lago may have just guaranteed that the Left’s toxic co-dependent
relationship with Trump is not over—not even close!
The illegal raid has put even more people in Trump's big tent and virtually guarnteed an even bigger win in Nov.

There aren't enough tranquilizers in the world that will calm the TDS crowd down when Trump wins again.😗😗

Last edited:

LostNOzarks

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome is not going away.
Any hope that this condition would diminish over time has been dashed.
TDS is stronger than ever.😌😌

Look no further than philosopher/podcaster Sam Harris.

When it comes to Donald J. Trump, liberals believe that the ends justify the means.

Alex Baldwin is now blaming Trump for him shooting an innocent woman on his movie-set.

TDS deflect actual crimes of themselves; often they project their own culpability onto 'orangeman bad'.
Think Russiagate when it was the Dems who colluded with China, Canada, Germany and Italy to
steal the election. Think Obamagate where Trump was branded a conspiracy theorist by the Dems & corrupt media when
we know that they indeed spied on Trump Tower, before and after his historic 2016 win.

Then there's Cheney herself who set up an illegal Jan 6 committee where no defense, no cross-examination is allowed
and people lie on the stand about President Trump. It's all part of her TDS.
During her sanctimonious concession speech, she droned on about her integrity and even compared herself to Lincoln.
Someone should let Liz know that Hillary also compared herself to Honest Abe.
Then again, that could be where she got the idea.
😌
For TDS sufferers, this affliction is only metastasizing as time goes on.😌

The more Trump wins, the more delusional the TDS crowd gets. They are unable to think rationally and believe
all the lies & falsehoods put out by the fake media. They believe in their lying Biden and discount the masisve
evidence piling up that he is the most compromised president in history.☹️☹️

But I have good news for the swaths of irrational Americans fixated on Trump.
AG Merrick Garland’s approval of the raid on Mar-a-Lago may have just guaranteed that the Left’s toxic co-dependent
relationship with Trump is not over—not even close!
The illegal raid has put even more people in Trump's big tent and virtually guarnteed an even bigger win in Nov.

There aren't enough tranquilizers in the world that will calm the TDS crowd down when Trump wins again.😗😗

They cannot help themselves. They are helpless. It ought be added to the current DSM books as a legitimate mental disorder.

LostNOzarks

It's similar to autism, really - in the 'looping' mechanism way. Today the weather is sunny and hot. Blame Trump. Today the day is cloudy and cold. Blame Trump. Today I overdrew my bank account. Blame Trump. Today I found drugs in my kid's dresser drawer. Blame Trump....lol. Ad nauseum.

blackbery

They cannot help themselves. They are helpless. It ought be added to the current DSM books as a legitimate mental disorder.

Thanks for the laugh & the suggestion which I totally agree with. TDS is the very definition of a mental disorder!

OK, better get back to work! Your comment really made my day!🤗🤗

david starling

It's similar to autism, really - in the 'looping' mechanism way. Today the weather is sunny and hot. Blame Trump. Today the day is cloudy and cold. Blame Trump. Today I overdrew my bank account. Blame Trump. Today I found drugs in my kid's dresser drawer. Blame Trump....lol. Ad nauseum.
Another TDSer? It's a trolling technique, concocted by a Trump follower to deflect and project ANY criticism of Trump and to avoid having to discuss the real issues.

Here's a trolling response--TID (Trump Infatuation Disorder-- The inability to tolerate ANY criticism of Trump as a President, even LEGITIMATE criticism.)

But, trolling is impolite, so I won't use it.

Last edited: