Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

FBI, R.I.P​

david starling

Since I'm not a fan of the FBI or a fan of Donald Trump, I can be objective about this investigation. So, I'm waiting to see if Trump endangered our National security. If that can't be proven, and it's just about following laws and obeying rules for their OWN sake, that's a MUCH lesser charge, even IF Trump broke any laws or rules.
The guys in this video, who are clearly Trump fans, do seem a bit nervous though.

And, since this is now possibly about nuclear secrets, the DOJ and the FBI are being at least somewhat excused for their aggressive behavior.

I'm just watching, and waiting for more info without jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

david starling

Btw, Presidents and former Presidents are probably the LEAST respected of our public officials when it comes to partisan politics. This has been the case since colonial times.

It's a toss-up as to whether Trump or Biden has been the most ridiculed and blamed by their political opponents. But, it's obvious to me that, for whatever reason, Trump supporters get by far the most emotionally upset when he's the target of jokes and accusations, as compared to Democrats when Biden is the one being blamed and ridiculed.

Last edited:

blackbery

STILL NO AFFIDAVIT RELEASED BY THE DOJ.........😏😏

THERE IS NO 'JUST CAUSE" FOR THE RAID.

THE O'BIDEN FASCISTS ARE LAWLESS, FACE-STOMPING GOONS NO DIFFERENT THAN HITLER'S GESTAPO.☹️☹️

Dershowitz counts amendments violated in FBI targeting of Trump after warrant release​

blackbery

DJT de-classified all the docs before he left the WH
NARA has checked the boxes & were aware of everything in the boxes.
They came in June to ensure the boxes were safe but didn't remove anything.
Asked secret service to place another lock on the storage unit at Mar-A-Largo which they did.
THEN they illegally raid Trump's home & break every rule in the book regarding search warrants.

Donald J. Trump
August 12th, 2022

President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear?

Word is, lots!😏😏😏

blackbery

No One is Buying the Biden Admin's Claims They Had No 'Advance Knowledge' of FBI Raid on Trump​

The Biden White House continues to do what it does best: deny, deny and deny some more.

It took over 24 hours for the Biden administration to address the DOJ’s raid on Trump’s home, to which the president’s aides insisted that they had no advance knowledge of the event.

THE COUNTRY IS BEING RUN BY A CRIMINAL CARTEL!😭😭

blackbery

Did the Justice Department Already Know That No Classified Docs Were at Mar-a-Largo?😏😏​

A lawyer for Donald Trump had certified two months ago that no classified material remained at president Donald Trump’s Florida home.

The June letter signed by the unnamed Trump lawyer would be at odds with the unsealed property list contained in the search warrant.
One of the possible violations of federal law cited as justification for the search warrant was an obstruction statute.

That warrant was unsealed Friday, and Trump later said any material stored there was already de-classified.

AG GARLAND NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. PERIOD.

david starling

Did the Justice Department Already Know That No Classified Docs Were at Mar-a-Largo?😏😏​

A lawyer for Donald Trump had certified two months ago that no classified material remained at president Donald Trump’s Florida home.

The June letter signed by the unnamed Trump lawyer would be at odds with the unsealed property list contained in the search warrant.
One of the possible violations of federal law cited as justification for the search warrant was an obstruction statute.

That warrant was unsealed Friday, and Trump later said any material stored there was already de-classified.

AG GARLAND NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. PERIOD.
Yeah, but declassified or not, isn't he supposed to archive it? I'm surprised they let him keep his nuclear football.

blackbery

Their next move will be to arrest Trump...probably while he's about to give a speech somewhere.
CNN & the other Mockingbird whore Media will be there to video-tape the swamp putting him in handcuffs & leg-irons...
like they recently did with elderly Peter Navarro for not complying with the sham Jan 6 unselect clown show.😭😭

Judge questions FBI arrest tactics against Trump adviser Navarro​

Peter Navarro was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee.😌😌​

Optics mean everything to the swamps...they believe that the world seeing Mr.T. degraded like that would turn the
world againt him.
Once again, they are wrong. They cannot stop the Trump Train. Period. They have made him even more popular!🎉😆🤣

People will see it for what it is...politicial persecution of the criminal cabal's greatest enemy & who will be POTUS again in 2024...
& whose ULTRA-MAGA, America First candidates will take back the House/Senate so REAL investigations can being into...
Hunter, Joe, James Biden #bidencrimefamily
Obama, Killary, Piglosi, Shifty, Schumer, Bowser...etc who are all traitors to the US Constitution & the American people.

They might try to kill Mr.T. again like they have 30x already.

They are trying to get the death penalty now.

The lunatic left, pedo, traitor cabal have lost their minds they are in such a state of fear & panic.

‘Sounds about Right’: Ex-CIA Chief Michael Hayden Implies Trump Should Be Executed for Taking Classified Docs​

(which he never took & they are de-classified)!😌😌​

blackbery

'The FBI Raid On Melania's Closet Was Justified,'
Says Merrick Garland Wearing Gorgeous New Evening Gown And Sun Hat

Attachments

• 62f6a09adf92862f6a09adf929.jpg
    62f6a09adf92862f6a09adf929.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 21

blackbery

Are ALL Democrats out of their minds or has their Trump Derangement Syndrome driven them all to insanity?😌😌

WATCH: Pelosi says China 'one of the freest societies in the world'​

China is one of the freest societies in the world, don't take it from me, that's from Freedom House,

it's a strong democracy, courageous people," she said.😭😭😭

Oddity

Are ALL Democrats out of their minds or has their Trump Derangement Syndrome driven them all to insanity?😌😌

WATCH: Pelosi says China 'one of the freest societies in the world'​

China is one of the freest societies in the world, don't take it from me, that's from Freedom House,
it's a strong democracy, courageous people," she said.😭😭😭

So...how much photoshopping went into that picture?

blackbery

So...how much photoshopping went into that picture?

All the world fake news reported it & couldn't believe what the black witch said.
I mean, we all know China owns the Dems, all brought & paid for.....& RINO too....
..but they don't come right out & support communism...they try to keep it secret!

Maybe too much booze that day or not enough adrenochrome for Piglosi that day!😏😏

Nancy Pelosi claims China is ‘one of the freest societies in the world’