Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

Moondancing

Premium Member
Former Treasury Secretary for Donald Trump, Steven Mnuchin, believes Russian oil price cap is a bad idea.

Recently I heard a member of NATO say, okay I can't buy from Russia, but what do you recommend I do to heat and feed my nation? Michiel van der Laan, head of NATO asked if he was a Russia sympathizer?

Last edited:

blackbery

Corrupt media & lunatic left screaming non-stop that the Colorado shooter who killed people at
a gay club was a 'anti-trans, far-right nationalist'.

Corrupt media & lunatic left screaming non-stop that a man who threw a brick at a gay club was
more 'proof' of the anti-gay/trans 'far-right' movement led by Reps who are 'targeting the trans community'.

Corrupt media & lunatic left screaming non-stop that a man who entered a Walmart & killed 6 people,
incld himself, was a 'far-right', nationalist' spreading more hate in the country.

TRUTH only takes days or even hours now to prove that everything corrupt media & Dems claim is all
LIES, PROPGANDA & BS.

The Colorado shooter is not conservative; he identifies as 'non-binary'.

The man who threw a brick at the gay club is gay & had a personal issue with a worker there.

The Walmart shooter is a black man who worked briefly as an ass't manger at that location.

Will the lunatic left or the corrupt media apologize to Reps & conservative christians for blaming them &
creating more hate & division in the country?😏😏
Nah, of course not. These demons lie lie lie every day & never once admit the Truth.
Can't wait until they are all bankrupt; CNN collapsing quickly now along with the rest of the Mockingbird
Whore Media.

david starling

It was Rush Limbaugh who made clever "insult politics" popular. His favorite one was "Feminazis".

In the pre-Rush 1960s, the Left had "Far-right extremists", and "Reactionaries", while the Right had "Pinkos" (meaning soft on the USSR), and "Bleeding heart Liberals" (meaning favoring social programs to help the least affluent, and people with disabilities).

Currently, the Right is dripping with angry, hateful, acerbic labeling. And the Left is looking for any excuse to characterize the Right as violent White Nationalists.

Blaze

No more pew-pew's for you, Canada!

Bet some Americans will sit there on a mountain of ammo thinking: "That won't happen here. Nope, government knows better than ta mess with mah pew-pew's."

But we all know it'll happen here. Eventually.

Blaze

Every time Turdy says "uh" I want to pull my nonexistent hair out. The power of a pause has been lost over the ages.

Nice to see the Turd getting grilled though.

david starling

No more pew-pew's for you, Canada!

Bet some Americans will sit there on a mountain of ammo thinking: "That won't happen here. Nope, government knows better than ta mess with mah pew-pew's."

But we all know it'll happen here. Eventually.

Even Liberal Bernie Sanders is supportive of hunting rifles. The only strong anti-gun movement here is against assault rifles, and for background checks regarding who guns are sold to.

ChevyD

Canadians aren't revolutionaries. They never revolted against British governmental rulership of Canada, unlike the U.S.

It's a different mindset. We're a savage nation compared to Canada.

Agreed. Being a brit living in Canada, I can confirm the mindset is completely different.
Very much like Sweden, docile and compliant, in my experience.

Blaze

Trudy said he supports the Chinese protests.
He supports them.
"Human rights."
"Journalist freedoms need to be protected"

Holy fooking shite this guy. I'm not even a Canadian an I want him to....calmly retire, never to be seen or heard from again.

Oddity

Well, all countries that aren't Canada should be allowed to protest against government policies. In Canada we aren't allowed because Dear Leader is perfect. It is a grave and punishable offence to suggest otherwise.

Blaze

He's....very lucky Canadians are so...civil.

How long will that last? Unsure, but man, he's a cancerous tumor on a once great nation.