Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

Cap

WEF partnered with Google to push their narrative? Unsurprising.

But at 1:50 - now THAT is interesting. Makes sense why the slogan is: "Trust the science."

When you google search something, initial result will say something like "found 3 million results", but when you try to go deeper by clicking next page usually somewhere between pages 40 and 50 it will say "no more results".

Try it for yourself! It works like this every time and not only for sensitive subjects but for every search.

Blaze

When you google search something, initial result will say something like "found 3 million results", but when you try to go deeper by clicking next page usually somewhere between pages 40 and 50 it will say "no more results".

Try it for yourself! It works like this every time and not only for sensitive subjects but for every search.
Did that awhile back. It's why I stopped using it. Yandex and Pale Moon for me. Sometimes Brave, like right now. 🙃

Cap

Did that awhile back. It's why I stopped using it. Yandex and Pale Moon for me. Sometimes Brave, like right now. 🙃
Yep. Good choices. I use mostly Yandex lately when I want to find real information.
What Google is doing, is showing 400 pre-approved results. Absolute control of information, while maintaining illusion of freedom. Typical NWO stuff.

david starling

Yep. Good choices. I use mostly Yandex lately when I want to find real information.
What Google is doing, is showing 400 pre-approved results. Absolute control of information, while maintaining illusion of freedom. Typical NWO stuff.

If you find a hole in the logic, or an inconsistency, and start digging to find information that fills it in, or explains it, it just isn't there.

But, there are ways around that if the psyops isn't FULLY protected on that particular subject.

Cap

If you find a hole in the logic, or an inconsistency, and start digging to find information that fills it in, or explains it, it just isn't there.

But, there are ways around that if the psyops isn't FULLY protected on that particular subject.
AI they use to filter people's comments on platforms like Youtube or Facebook is not that smart (yet).
If you avoid using certain keywords, you know they'll be looking for, you can pretty much post anything.

david starling

AI they use to filter people's comments on platforms like Youtube or Facebook is not that smart (yet).
If you avoid using certain keywords, you know they'll be looking for, you can pretty much post anything.

For Dr. Campbell, the "keywords" list includes "Davos". Now he knows. He committed the psyops sin of pointing out that the Davos meetings are elitist.