Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

Did the Justice Department Already Know That No Classified Docs Were at Mar-a-Largo?😏😏

A lawyer for Donald Trump had certified two months ago that no classified material remained at president Donald Trump’s Florida home.

The June letter signed by the unnamed Trump lawyer would be at odds with the unsealed property list contained in the search warrant.
One of the possible violations of federal law cited as justification for the search warrant was an obstruction statute.

That warrant was unsealed Friday, and Trump later said any material stored there was already de-classified.

AG GARLAND NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. PERIOD.

david starling

Did the Justice Department Already Know That No Classified Docs Were at Mar-a-Largo?😏😏

A lawyer for Donald Trump had certified two months ago that no classified material remained at president Donald Trump’s Florida home.

The June letter signed by the unnamed Trump lawyer would be at odds with the unsealed property list contained in the search warrant.
One of the possible violations of federal law cited as justification for the search warrant was an obstruction statute.

That warrant was unsealed Friday, and Trump later said any material stored there was already de-classified.

AG GARLAND NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. PERIOD.
Yeah, but declassified or not, isn't he supposed to archive it? I'm surprised they let him keep his nuclear football.

blackbery

Their next move will be to arrest Trump...probably while he's about to give a speech somewhere.
CNN & the other Mockingbird whore Media will be there to video-tape the swamp putting him in handcuffs & leg-irons...
like they recently did with elderly Peter Navarro for not complying with the sham Jan 6 unselect clown show.😭😭

Judge questions FBI arrest tactics against Trump adviser Navarro​

Peter Navarro was put in handcuffs and 'leg irons' while being arrested at the Nashville airport on charges of defying the House January 6 committee.😌😌

Optics mean everything to the swamps...they believe that the world seeing Mr.T. degraded like that would turn the
world againt him.
Once again, they are wrong. They cannot stop the Trump Train. Period. They have made him even more popular!🎉😆🤣

People will see it for what it is...politicial persecution of the criminal cabal's greatest enemy & who will be POTUS again in 2024...
& whose ULTRA-MAGA, America First candidates will take back the House/Senate so REAL investigations can being into...
Hunter, Joe, James Biden #bidencrimefamily
Obama, Killary, Piglosi, Shifty, Schumer, Bowser...etc who are all traitors to the US Constitution & the American people.

They might try to kill Mr.T. again like they have 30x already.

They are trying to get the death penalty now.

The lunatic left, pedo, traitor cabal have lost their minds they are in such a state of fear & panic.

‘Sounds about Right’: Ex-CIA Chief Michael Hayden Implies Trump Should Be Executed for Taking Classified Docs​

(which he never took & they are de-classified)!😌😌

blackbery

'The FBI Raid On Melania's Closet Was Justified,'
Says Merrick Garland Wearing Gorgeous New Evening Gown And Sun Hat

Attachments

• 62f6a09adf92862f6a09adf929.jpg
    62f6a09adf92862f6a09adf929.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3

blackbery

Are ALL Democrats out of their minds or has their Trump Derangement Syndrome driven them all to insanity?😌😌

WATCH: Pelosi says China 'one of the freest societies in the world'​

China is one of the freest societies in the world, don't take it from me, that's from Freedom House,

it's a strong democracy, courageous people," she said.😭😭😭

Oddity

Are ALL Democrats out of their minds or has their Trump Derangement Syndrome driven them all to insanity?😌😌

WATCH: Pelosi says China 'one of the freest societies in the world'​

China is one of the freest societies in the world, don't take it from me, that's from Freedom House,
it's a strong democracy, courageous people," she said.😭😭😭

So...how much photoshopping went into that picture?

blackbery

So...how much photoshopping went into that picture?

All the world fake news reported it & couldn't believe what the black witch said.
I mean, we all know China owns the Dems, all brought & paid for.....& RINO too....
..but they don't come right out & support communism...they try to keep it secret!

Maybe too much booze that day or not enough adrenochrome for Piglosi that day!😏😏

Nancy Pelosi claims China is ‘one of the freest societies in the world’

blackbery

Trump on Sunday called for the DOJ to return the reams of documents FBI agents seized at his Mar-a-Lago resort last week, pointing to a report that said the information was covered by attorney-client or executive privilege.

“Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged ‘attorney-client’ material,
and also ‘executive’ privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken,”
Trump said on his Truth Social site.

“By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken.

Thank you!,

The plot against President Trump thickens; DOJ still have not released the affidavit & now taking docs
from him which are protected under the Constitution. 😌😌

blackbery

Wow! Excellent link Oddity, thank you. You always find the hidden gems!

Here's a very logical explanation from your article of what they are actually trying to accomplish!😌😌

The swamp strikes again.😏

It should be pretty obvious that the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was an attempt to seize evidence likely to be used in Trump’s civil lawsuit in the SFloridaFDistrict Court against Hillary Clinton and associated defendants in and out of government for the defamation and racketeering operation known as RussiaGate — AND in any future criminal proceedings that might grow out of congressional investigations-to-come against officials past and present in the DOJ and FBI.
The idea is to tie up all those documents in a legal dispute about declassification so they can’t be entered in any proceeding.☹️

Over the weekend, independent journalist Paul Sperry reported that many of the same FBI officers involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid happen to be subjects of SC Durham’s investigation into the origins of RussiaGate. Have some of them already been hauled into grand juries? We don’t know. But, with the Mar-a-Lago caper, it looks like the law enforcement apparatus of the federal government is seeking to suppress evidence of its own long-running criminal enterprise.

Last edited:

blackbery

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
  • America has never suffered this kind of ABUSE in Law Enforcement! For the FBI to RAID the home of the 45 President of the United States, or any President for that matter, is totally unheard of and unthinkable.
  • This Break In was a sneak attack on democracy (our Republic!), and was both unannounced and done at a time when the President was not even present.
  • It was for political, not legal reasons, and our entire Country is angry, hurt, and greatly embarrassed by it.
  • MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Oddity

Or very possibly documents he's entitled to keep. But we don't want Hillary to be convicted! Fat chance of that - she's even selling merchandise with 'what about her emails?' emblazoned on it.

david starling

Or very possibly documents he's entitled to keep. But we don't want Hillary to be convicted! Fat chance of that - she's even selling merchandise with 'what about her emails?' emblazoned on it.

Well, my attitude is, she lost the Election, conceded, and even though the intelligence services say there was illegal Russian meddling, minus collusion, she's never claimed Trump was an "illegitimate" President. Going after her at this late date sounds like a vendetta based on hatred.

Focusing on the current warrant, what documents ARE a President allowed to keep when leaving office? I read that Obama turned everything over to the Archives, and the classified documents are secured in one place, and the unclassified stuff is in a library. Are there legal exceptions to the rules?

There's also something about one of Trump's attorneys mistakenly claiming that Trump had already turned everything over, when in fact he hadn't. That would have aroused suspicion.

david starling

Well, my attitude is, she lost the Election, conceded, and even though the intelligence services say there was illegal Russian meddling, minus collusion, she's never claimed Trump was an "illegitimate" President. Going after her at this late date sounds like a vendetta based on hatred.

Focusing on the current warrant, what documents ARE a President allowed to keep when leaving office? I read that Obama turned everything over to the Archives, and the classified documents are secured in one place, and the unclassified stuff is in a library. Are there legal exceptions to the rules?

There's also something about one of Trump's attorneys mistakenly claiming that Trump had already turned everything over, when in fact he hadn't. That would have aroused suspicion.

I'm trying to stay non-partisan. Just the facts, no hyperbole, slanting or spinning.

blackbery

When someone told me that Killary was selling merch with 'But her emails' written on it, I thought they were joking.
But now that you've also said it, I checked it out....and, yep, I can confirm that she IS indeed flogging hats
& tee-shirts & her own Twit proves it!
OMG, she has fallen right into their trap & it's all going to blow up in her traitor-face!😌😌

Every “But her emails” hat or shirt sold helps
@onwardtogether
partners defend democracy, build a progressive bench, and fight for our values. Just saying!