Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

Trump on Sunday called for the DOJ to return the reams of documents FBI agents seized at his Mar-a-Lago resort last week, pointing to a report that said the information was covered by attorney-client or executive privilege.

“Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged ‘attorney-client’ material,
and also ‘executive’ privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken,”
Trump said on his Truth Social site.

“By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken.

Thank you!,

The plot against President Trump thickens; DOJ still have not released the affidavit & now taking docs
from him which are protected under the Constitution. 😌😌

blackbery

Wow! Excellent link Oddity, thank you. You always find the hidden gems!

Here's a very logical explanation from your article of what they are actually trying to accomplish!😌😌

The swamp strikes again.😏

It should be pretty obvious that the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was an attempt to seize evidence likely to be used in Trump’s civil lawsuit in the SFloridaFDistrict Court against Hillary Clinton and associated defendants in and out of government for the defamation and racketeering operation known as RussiaGate — AND in any future criminal proceedings that might grow out of congressional investigations-to-come against officials past and present in the DOJ and FBI.
The idea is to tie up all those documents in a legal dispute about declassification so they can’t be entered in any proceeding.☹️

Over the weekend, independent journalist Paul Sperry reported that many of the same FBI officers involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid happen to be subjects of SC Durham’s investigation into the origins of RussiaGate. Have some of them already been hauled into grand juries? We don’t know. But, with the Mar-a-Lago caper, it looks like the law enforcement apparatus of the federal government is seeking to suppress evidence of its own long-running criminal enterprise.

Last edited:

blackbery

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
  • America has never suffered this kind of ABUSE in Law Enforcement! For the FBI to RAID the home of the 45 President of the United States, or any President for that matter, is totally unheard of and unthinkable.
  • This Break In was a sneak attack on democracy (our Republic!), and was both unannounced and done at a time when the President was not even present.
  • It was for political, not legal reasons, and our entire Country is angry, hurt, and greatly embarrassed by it.
  • MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Oddity

Or very possibly documents he's entitled to keep. But we don't want Hillary to be convicted! Fat chance of that - she's even selling merchandise with 'what about her emails?' emblazoned on it.

david starling

Or very possibly documents he's entitled to keep. But we don't want Hillary to be convicted! Fat chance of that - she's even selling merchandise with 'what about her emails?' emblazoned on it.

Well, my attitude is, she lost the Election, conceded, and even though the intelligence services say there was illegal Russian meddling, minus collusion, she's never claimed Trump was an "illegitimate" President. Going after her at this late date sounds like a vendetta based on hatred.

Focusing on the current warrant, what documents ARE a President allowed to keep when leaving office? I read that Obama turned everything over to the Archives, and the classified documents are secured in one place, and the unclassified stuff is in a library. Are there legal exceptions to the rules?

There's also something about one of Trump's attorneys mistakenly claiming that Trump had already turned everything over, when in fact he hadn't. That would have aroused suspicion.

david starling

Well, my attitude is, she lost the Election, conceded, and even though the intelligence services say there was illegal Russian meddling, minus collusion, she's never claimed Trump was an "illegitimate" President. Going after her at this late date sounds like a vendetta based on hatred.

Focusing on the current warrant, what documents ARE a President allowed to keep when leaving office? I read that Obama turned everything over to the Archives, and the classified documents are secured in one place, and the unclassified stuff is in a library. Are there legal exceptions to the rules?

There's also something about one of Trump's attorneys mistakenly claiming that Trump had already turned everything over, when in fact he hadn't. That would have aroused suspicion.

I'm trying to stay non-partisan. Just the facts, no hyperbole, slanting or spinning.

blackbery

When someone told me that Killary was selling merch with 'But her emails' written on it, I thought they were joking.
But now that you've also said it, I checked it out....and, yep, I can confirm that she IS indeed flogging hats
& tee-shirts & her own Twit proves it!
OMG, she has fallen right into their trap & it's all going to blow up in her traitor-face!😌😌

Every “But her emails” hat or shirt sold helps
@onwardtogether
partners defend democracy, build a progressive bench, and fight for our values. Just saying!

david starling

When someone told me that Killary was selling merch with 'But her emails' written on it, I thought they were joking.
But now that you've also said it, I checked it out....and, yep, I can confirm that she IS indeed flogging hats
& tee-shirts & her own Twit proves it!
OMG, she has fallen right into their trap & it's all going to blow up in her traitor-face!😌😌

Every “But her emails” hat or shirt sold helps
@onwardtogether
partners defend democracy, build a progressive bench, and fight for our values. Just saying!

The hatred of Hillary is so intense, I think she rates an HDS!

blackbery

In 2012, President Obama secretly told the Russian president he'd have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Russia after the 2012 presidential election. Clearly classified information.
Why not Espionage Act violation?
Because he's the President.
Period.

In contrast, Hillary Clinton was never the President of the United States.
She didn't have the constitutional power to declassify records and keep them on her illegal home server.
She was bound by the Espionage Act and other statutes/regulations dealing with classified records.😏😏

Well, well, looks like Killary is going to charged under The Espionage Act! 😅😅😅

No wonder the O'Biden fascist regime are so desperate to get their filthy hands on the docs & why they conducted an
illegal raid to get them. That's why they won't released the affidavit which proves there was no 'probable cause'.
There is NO legal avenue for the DOJ to raid Trump's home & that's why they are in full panic mode.
At least 14 FBI whistleblowers have come forward to expose the targeted attacks againt Trump since
O'Biden stole the election.

The FBI will be gutted when MAGA take over the country in Nov mid-terms; they no longer serve the constitution but are the
personal gestapo for the Dems against all their political opponents. Almost everyone who was in Trump's inner circle has been
attacked, raided, indicted & even falsely charged (& then exonerated like Carter Page & Gen Flynn).

It's beyond a banana republic, it's nazi regime tactics!😭😭😭

But I do expect them to arrest Mr.T. live on tv in handcuffs & leg-irons to get 'maximum exposure' before the mid-terms in the
Dems pathetic attempt to turn back the red tsunami that is going to sweep over the country.

More than a dozen FBI whistleblowers have come forward to Republican investigators in Congress, according to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).

The congressman, who is the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, told Fox News host Trey Gowdy the number has risen to 14 after the FBI raid at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

blackbery

Wow, is this the way to get the docs proving treason/sedition against Trump by the swamp out into court record?

Mmmmmmmm........DJT wouldn't be playing 5-D chess with the swamp would he?🤣🤣🤣

Then President #Trump issued this memorandum 1/19/2021 on declassification FBI Crossfire Hurricane records.
Circulated to AG, DNI, CIA.
May now be relevant once full holdings from Monday search at Mar-a-Largo catalogued. https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-declassification-certain-materials-related-fbis-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

blackbery

David, justice needs to be done or we don't have a republic anymore. Killary sold nuclear secrets to the Chinese, it's all
been proven years ago....but she destroyed the 33,000 classified emails with bleach bit & smashed her blackberries to
cover-up the evidence.
Killary also colluded with other swamp creatures to make up a fake dossier, invent Russia, Russia, Russia to try to bring
down a duly elected president. O'Bummer in the mix equally...not only directed the entire illegal black op but spied on
Trump, before & after he won in 2016.

Treason doesn't have a time limit.😌😌

Last edited:

blackbery

Trump reports the FBI seized his passports in the RAID of his home at Mar-a-Lago.😌😌
Trump warns Garland the "Country is on fire" and asks how to help.
We revisit the Comey song for the double-standards in the Hillary Clinton email saga.🤣🤣

Marjorie Taylor Green files Articles of Impeachment Against Merrick Garland.😅😅
The DoJ OBJECTS to the release of the Trump Search Warrant Affidavit.

david starling

According to The Business Newspaper, "...none of the three criminal laws cited as the basis of the investigation depend on whether documents contain classified information."