Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

blackbery

Since trump knows, surely his lawyer must know by now if he shared it with them.
WRONG!
Again.
😏😏😏

• Eric Trump said that they kicked Donald Trump’s lawyer Christina Bobb off the property and made her wait at the end of a driveway during the raid
  • Also said that FBI agents refused to provide a copy of the search warrant
  • The FBI did not leave a copy of the search warrant and left no list of items they confiscated.

• The former president’s son said contrary to FBI direction, they refused to turn off security cameras at the Palm Beach estate, Did they want the cameras off to plant evidence, most likely yes

Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras​

blackbery

Paul Pelosi Jr., Nancy's son, was an unnamed guest during her tour of Asia & Taiwan
He also is also on the board of Two Lithium Mining Companies, $SXOOF & $ATAO

Asian Countries produce 75%+ of the world's Lithium Batteries

12:26 PM · Aug 9, 2022

Nothing to see here, just filthy, demonic swamp creatures doing their swampy thing!

😭😭😭

blackbery

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran​

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

$1.7-billion payment to Iran was all in cash due to effectiveness of sanctions, White House says☹️☹️☹️

Reporting from Washington —
The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this year was made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency, as Republican critics of the transaction continued to denounce the payments.

david starling

It LOOKS like Trump took possession of a bunch of papers and documents he wasn't allowed to take. So, no big deal. The Government just took them back.

Apparently, he has had a bad track record of returning them on his own, at least in undamaged condition.

What did he want them for in the first place?

Oddity

It LOOKS like Trump took possession of a bunch of papers and documents he wasn't allowed to take. So, no big deal. The Government just took them back.

Apparently, he has had a bad track record of returning them on his own, at least in undamaged condition.

What did he want them for in the first place?
A lot of it is likely personal. Both Clinton and Obama walked off with a bunch of archive papers as well. Of course, that wasn't a problem. It's basically not returning a library book.

Doesn't it strike you as more than passing strange that we still don't know what the warrant or the probable cause for the raid was? I realise you're not as upset about this as I am, but the whole procedure stinks to the high heavens, and I hope it doesn't set a precedent. Because right now the US is looking like a banana republic - weaponising the justice system to get rid of political enemies. And that is NOT a good look.

blackbery

Finally got to listen to Dan the man....not crying anymore about the end of the FBI & the shredding of the constiution
ith the illegal raid but talking about how this political attack has blown back in the faces of the lunatic left marxist traitors.
Even mod dems know that O'Biden & his goons in the DOJ/FBI have gone too far but it's too late to stop what is coming
when law & order are restored after the Rep red wave in Nov.
The FBI is done. They have no more credibility, the public can no longer trust them. They & the DOJ are the enemies of,
we the people. It's the end of the gestapo wing of the Democrat fascist regime.
Dan even heard from hundreds of people living abroad who are outraged at what the traitors are doing to Trump.

What was meant to hurt & destroy President Trump has only brought him more love & repect & popularity ❤️
& more hate & disdain 4 the pedo, marxist traitor in the fake WH.

The Biggest Mistake In The History Of The FBI​

Oddity

Is that unprecedented?

I looked it up. It's not uncommon with federal warrants, and one possible reason is to hide the identity of a confidential informant.
I think we can consider the situation exceptional. How many times has a sealed warrant existed to raid the house of a former PRESIDENT, fercryinoutloud? Just this once.

Hey, I like Trump. But if he's done something wildly illegal, go after him. I'm fine with that. I'm not fine with gestapo tactics and total silence. People have the right to know what's going on.

BTW, Dersh, who is by no means a Trump supporter, agrees with me:

david starling

Intimidation tactics.

But, what if there is a confidential informant?!? :oops:

Another reason for a sealed warrant is to avoid any interference with an "ongoing investigation".

The F.B.I. has had an "unsavory" reputation since J. Edgar Hoover, its first director, who held that position for 48 years!

Last edited:

david starling

My real problem with Trump in the role of President: Too divisive.

I don't recall any talk about "Civil War" before he came into office.

I notice there aren't riots in the streets since he left office.

david starling

"Worst President" HAS to go to Bush Jr.

His invasion of Iraq destabilized and devastated the Middle East, and caused the creation of "Terrorism" worldwide, including the rise of al Qaeda and its offshoot the Islamic State.

He also created the "Department of Homeland Security", which I, for one, don't think was necessary or good for the country.

Last edited:

blackbery

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
  • In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago – We agreed. They were shown the secured area, and the boxes themselves. Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed. A surprise attack, POLITICS, and all the while our Country is going to HELL!

blackbery

• The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, “planting.” Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out? Obama and Clinton were never “raided,” despite big disputes!

david starling

• The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, “planting.” Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out? Obama and Clinton were never “raided,” despite big disputes!
In 2018, Trump upped the severity of penalties for taking documents by former Presidents, so that wouldn't have applied previously.

Oddity

My real problem with Trump in the role of President: Too divisive.

I don't recall any talk about "Civil War" before he came into office.

I notice there aren't riots in the streets since he left office.
I agree that divisiveness is Trump's worst flaw. But I don't think an armed raid with a sealed warrant is helping to cure that. It's just making it worse. Then again, that's what the powers that be likely want. So much easier if we kill each other than them having to do it.

Rats in a cage, David.