Rahu-Mercury Dasha stagnant energy will Rahu-Ketu be different

GeminiStarr

During My Rahu-Mercury dasha (February 2020) I felt stagnant and unmotivated personally and careerwise. There was no progress and I have been out of work since the start of it. I thought it was just maybe Covid era and the lockdown but I noticed my Mercury Antardasha started exactly during that time so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I will be leaving Mercury and entering Ketu at the end of September of this year.

I am a writer and I had zero motivation to write for the last 2 years during this period. Will I become more motivated during Rahu-Ketu? What changes can I expect to happen? What will be the theme of this new antardasha for me?

Date: May 28, 1984
Time: 19:08 (Daylight Savings Time)
ASC: Scorpio 1'16
Place: Brooklyn, NY

s5653dY.png

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Rahu in Taurus and Mercury in an inimical Martian sign cannot be helpful in your work. Ketu in Scorpio should be better in this regard. It starts on 18/September this year and ends on 6/October next year.

GeminiStarr

Rahu in Taurus and Mercury in an inimical Martian sign cannot be helpful in your work. Ketu in Scorpio should be better in this regard. It starts on 18/September this year and ends on 6/October next year.

Thank you! I was hoping Ketu would be better for work so that great to hear. What else can I expect from ketu?

Last edited:

creativei

5h of literary works 9th of publishing 3h of writing 12h of creativity if all these well placed person becomes excellent writer. For writer intuition consciousness ability to put expression in words is must for that moon n Mercury should be good.. For you joined but aspected by malefics. 5th lord retro but but no problem it will pickup as time grows. Problem is your 3rd lord is debilitated but its not bad but its with 6th lord aspected by 8th lord so success comes only after crossing hurdles experiencing bitterness. You earn enemies by your writings controversy disputes follows you. Sat gives late success but its stable one. Sun rahu conjunction gives ill reputation n legal disputes but it makes you strong independent you travel many places n explore diff culture n people.

This ketu gives expenditure n changes in home mom health changes in thoughts n actions minor repairs n changes in home if you r in rent then house owner troubles. Issues with fatherly figures thimgs related to savings investment travel to distant place. Sudden unexpected rewards may come. You may take insurance policy or issues with it happen. Some gains with maternal uncle if he present. So overall you get 3rd n 4th house matters.

GeminiStarr

5h of literary works 9th of publishing 3h of writing 12h of creativity if all these well placed person becomes excellent writer. For writer intuition consciousness ability to put expression in words is must for that moon n Mercury should be good.. For you joined but aspected by malefics. 5th lord retro but but no problem it will pickup as time grows. Problem is your 3rd lord is debilitated but its not bad but its with 6th lord aspected by 8th lord so success comes only after crossing hurdles experiencing bitterness. You earn enemies by your writings controversy disputes follows you. Sat gives late success but its stable one. Sun rahu conjunction gives ill reputation n legal disputes but it makes you strong independent you travel many places n explore diff culture n people.

This ketu gives expenditure n changes in home mom health changes in thoughts n actions minor repairs n changes in home if you r in rent then house owner troubles. Issues with fatherly figures thimgs related to savings investment travel to distant place. Sudden unexpected rewards may come. You may take insurance policy or issues with it happen. Some gains with maternal uncle if he present. So overall you get 3rd n 4th house matters.

Thank you so much

What challenges will the malefic aspects to my 9th lord cause?

Last edited: