Rahu Mahadasha

sbhambore

Hello,
My Rahu Mahadasha is going on. Is there any chance I will start working again and have a good and stable career?
Previously I was working in Govt. Service then resigned in 2010 but still my resignation has not been accepted. Currently I m not working from past 3 years.
DOB 27-12-1982
TOB 7:22am
POB Mumbai, Maharashtra
Female

Thanks,
SBhambore

sbhambore

I don't know about that.. I have only one time of birth... My Janam Patrika/Kundali has been made by this time of birth only...

Thanks
SBhambore

mathur_dinesh

There is no problem. You had above said that this was the rectified time of birth. This caused confusion. If this is the time of birth we will work according to it.:happy:

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter is placed in the sixth house from Rahu in a constellation of Saturn. Therefore you are facing difficulties and worries with respect to your profession.
This trouble has increased since May 2014 as the Moon is under aspect of Saturn, Mars and Ketu.
Transit Ketu has been in Pisces since 13/July/2014. This has aggravated issues relating to profession further.
On the whole it can be said that matters relating to your profession have been in a very disturbed and unsatisfactory state since last one and a quarter years.
There is no possibility of a stable career till April 2017.

sbhambore

Thank you Sir. My previous Govt Job has not sanctioned my resignation from last 5 years. When will the matter be settled? Am I going to face any court cases because of that. I have always been disturbed due to that job. What is good for me job or business or remain a housewife?