Rahu mahadasha, mangal antardasha- effects?

duenderoja

Dear Gurus,

I am in the last portion of my 18 year rahu mahadasha. I have endured a debilitating illness (chronic), a divorce, and loss of financial status. How much worse can it get?

What can I expect for the latter part of this mahadasha?

Thank you very much for viewing my thread.

Last edited:

duenderoja

I see that I have vishdhar kaalsarp yoga. I am looking forward to the latter half of my life, hopefully.

I hope someone will take the time to respond to my thread.

Thank you very much.

Sakti

yes... u have kalasarpa dosha.
u have chances of dual marriage.
Mars in Rahus give you hope for a new life............ catch up every opportunity in this period. u will get support from your siblings.
sparse chances to win support from government.
all the best

regards
Sakti

duenderoja

yes... u have kalasarpa dosha.
u have chances of dual marriage.
Mars in Rahus give you hope for a new life............ catch up every opportunity in this period. u will get support from your siblings.
sparse chances to win support from government.
all the best

regards
Sakti
I just wanted to mention that your statement about my siblings was very correct. For the first time in my life, my younger sibling has helped me greatly. I've been looking forward to my life changing dramatically in the year to come. I will do everything in my power to take advantage of all the opportunities in front of me.

duenderoja

An additional question. Is my Venus really besieged?

Venus is 2 signs from Mars, and 1 sign from Saturn. If this is true, my Sun and Mercury are also besieged?

mathur_dinesh

Rahu is a naturally malefic planet. It is by nature inclined to give adverse results. When it receives more adverse influence it becomes inclined to cause more trouble.
In your case Rahu has the aspect of Mars and the aspect is quite close, within 3 deg. Further, Rahu is in Aslesa constellation of Mercury which is in close relationship with Saturn. Therefore Rahu is not favourable insofar as its major-period is concerned. It must have created one or the other trouble right through its major-period.
As regards Mars, it too is a naturally malefic planet but it does not have any adverse influence. It occupies a constellation of Venus which is strongly placed in the second house and is a naturally beneficial planet.
Therefore though Mars is in the sixth house from Rahu and poised to cause trouble, it would refrain from doing so as it is under benign influence.
Only during the first half of 2016 when Rahu shifts to Leo (and therefore Ketu shifts to Aquarius) would its influence fall on natal Mars and cause some difficulties. At that time you may need to be careful as then you would be liable to be defrauded.

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu cancer 11th, seeking sensitivity, gains from foreigners, foreign friends. rahu friendly with virgo asc at 11th house for gains.
lord moon aspecting own cancer protective of income-gains-friendships, gains from govt, rahu good at making friends,
business liaison. rahu suppressed by debilated aspect from mars.

faith permitting with remedies,

may wear Gomed over a silver pendant touching heart. not over finger.

but moon-ketu cap 5th practical, ambitious, hardworking, want to reach the top, but ketu separative prone to detachment
from education, romance, children, position/status, moreover debilated trine aspect from jup virgo asc,

and further moon-rahu opp tending to pitrudosh leading to rise-fall,

calling for ancestor worship - observing shraddha tithis/death anniversaries sincerely, observing fast on Amavasya evenings.

could donate 1.25kg each every month white til and whit rice and whole unpeeled coconut and some red kumkum
for moon-ketu-rahu at Mata Mahakali-Bhadrakali temple sat late evenings.

kaala sarpa yoga all planets between ketu-rahu, ketu uprooting the houses and planets along the transit path,
to repeat the cycle again now for 9yrs when ketu returns to natal ketu cap after 1.5yr+.
tendency to cause detachment from matters-people related to the house-planet, and prone to pain-injury-surgery.

pisces-jup 7th badhaka for virgo asc, stress-delay in marriage, jup-sat over virgo asc critical thinking/attitude,
good for research-audit roles, badhaka jup with sat over virgo, sat lord 6th for health, prone to liver, intestinal,
nervous, health issues etc.

could donate 1.25kg each yellow chanadal and whole black uraddal at Mata Durga temple every month,
late evening wed. worship Mata Durga regularly at home, representing asc, protective.

lords 1/7 mer-jup over scorpio-virgo 3/11 from each other inclined towards a friendly relationship,
but enemy signs, covertly supportive relationship.

sun-mer secretive-reserved scorpio 3rd research-occult aptitudes, research administration, forensic admin, etc.
secretive communications/correspondence.

for sun-mer reserved scorpio, sun key significator for govt, donate 1.25kg each wheat, whole green moongdal,
some kumkum, whole unpeeled coconut at Mata Mahakali temple, tues morning, seeking blessings.

mars sag 4th ambitious, impulsive, affecting domestic comforts, property matters, mother's health and own health,
as lord 3/8 over 4th. mars debilated aspect over rahu cancer 11th, protected-contained by moon aspect own cancer 11th.

mars 4th sag unfriendly with virgo-mer asc, hence rahu-mars dasa 6/8 from each other at conflict
could affect property matters and domestic peace and mother's health probably.

may perform homa for mars fiery sag 4th.

or donate 1.25kg red masoordal per month at Saibaba temple/saint of your faith, thurs mornings.

Venus own libra 2nd good for family-finances-speech, public relations, artistic aptitudes, singing voice, banking, etc
and earnings thereby. venus lord 9th for luck-education.

may wear 0.25 carat diamond for venus/supportive, over platinum ring.

sat now has turned direct scorpio over sun-mer 3rd, initiative, communications, siblings, under great stress,
while could be good for research-occult aptitudes.

float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over a clean flowing river tues late evening after sun set,
every month, during transit. may light til oil diya-lamp daily evenings, observe fast sat evening.

sat scorpio aspect own cap 5th protective of education-position, but may not be good for health of children.
sat aspect taurus 9th restraining luck.

sat aspecting leo 12th restraining expenses and affecting health, foreign lands-travels, etc

come 016 jup-rahu transit leo 12th tending to foreign lands-travels, vitiating judgment-wisdom, prone to rise-fall to care.
rahu next moves to natal rahu cancer 11th gains from foreigners, again prone to rise-fall moon-rahu opp.

ketu transit acq 6th accident prone, health issues sciatica-lower legs, intestinal issues, etc, aggressive with opponents,
prone to job separation to care.

ketu next moves to natal ketu acq 5th alienation from romance, children, etc causing anxiety, pain.

offer karpoor arathy for rahu leo to Mata Durga daily morning.

16yrs jup dasa follows, jup badhaka for virgo asc, jup virgo asc affecting health, debilated aspect over cap 5th
impacting education-romance-children-position. jup unfriendly with virgo asc/lord mer.

badhaka planets tend to stress-delay in the process, and tend to health issues.

chart with kaalasarpa yoga, moon-rahu opp pitru dosha, jup inimical-badhaka over the asc, moon-ketu separative over cap 5th for education-children etc, currently sat transit sun-mer scorpio enemy sign for 2 more yrs, 016 jup-rahu conj follows tending to rise-fall, ketu cap follows for 9yrs revisiting kaalasarpa effect, jup dasa follows 16yrs, jup badhaka for virgo asc. challenges to cope with.

hope various remedies suggested help, though prolonged.

rahu 11th cancer sensitive gains from foreigners/foreign relationship, rahu dasa. venus own libra good for family-finances-speech. venus lord 9th for luck. sun-mer scorpio 3rd research-occult aptitudes, investigative aptitude, forensic admin, etc, jup-sat virgo again research-audit aptitudes.

hope generic observations help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.
share specific feedbacks per return. hope this helps.

wishing luck from venus own libra 2nd, venus lord 9th,

kshantaram

appreciate sharing feedbacks quite elaborately pointwise! wishing well. hope remedies helpful.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you very much, I will keep you updated.

appreciate prompt one liner ack to begin with!

would further appreciate if could share on correctness of any interpretations provided, on the ground,
or any useful insights for consideration, etc.

hope the various remedies suggested would be helpful and would like to follow, faith permitting.

could be interesting specific pointwise feedbacks, reflections on the reading offered.
hope the elaborate effort gone into the reading is appreciated, found relevant-useful.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

duenderoja

I am offering initial feedback on what has been provided - followup feedback to follow.

rahu cancer 11th, seeking sensitivity, gains from foreigners, foreign friends. rahu friendly with virgo asc 11th house for gains. lord moon aspecting own cancer protective of income-gains-friendships, gains from govt, rahu good at making friends, business liaison. rahu suppressed by debilated aspect from mars.

faith permitting with remedies,

may wear Gomed over a silver pendant touching heart. not over finger.

This may be because of Shani in some fashion - but I am very antisocial. Minor, but needs to be mentioned.

but moon-ketu cap 5th practical, ambitious, hardworking, want to reach the top, but ketu separative prone to detachment from education, romance, children, position/status, moreover debilated trine aspect from jup virgo asc,

and further moon-rahu opp tending to pitrudosh leading to rise-fall,

calling for ancestor worship - observing shraddha tithis/death anniversaries sincerely, observing fast on Amavasya evenings.

could donate 1.25kg each every month white til and whit rice and whole unpeeled coconut and some red kumkum for moon-ketu-rahu at Mata Mahakali-Bhadrakali temple sat late evenings.

Rise-fall pattern in my life is spot on. I have, however - never desired to reach the top - except internally. I will work my hardest to advance myself and my own knowledge but never in the eyes of society. I suppose I embrace ketu strongly.

kaala sarpa yoga all planets between ketu-rahu, ketu uprooting the houses and planets along the transit path, to repeat the cycle again now for 9yrs when ketu returns to natal ketu cap after 1.5yr+

I only recently learned of kaalasarpa yoga - what does it mean for ketu to uproot houses and planets?

pisces-jup 7th badhaka for virgo asc, stress-delay in marriage, jup-sat over virgo asc critical thinking/attitude, good for research-audit roles, badhaka jup with sat over virgo, sat lord 6th for health, prone to liver, intestinal, nervous, health issues etc.

could donate 1.25kg each yellow chanadal and whole black uraddal at Mata Durga temple every month, late evening wednesdays. worship Mata Durga regularly at home, representing the asc and protective.

True. I am 35 and unmarried. I do have excellent judgement, and I am an excellent researcher with laser-like focus.

lords 1/7 mer-jup over scorpio-virgo 3/11 from each other inclined towards a friendly relationship, but enemy signs, covertly supportive relationship.

sun-mer secretive-reserved scorpio 3rd research-occult aptitudes, research administration, forensic administration, etc. secretive communications/correspondence.

for sun-mer reserved scorpio, sun key significator for govt, donate 1.25kg each wheat, whole green moongdal, some kumkum, whole unpeeled coconut at Mata Mahakali temple, tues morning, seeking blessings.

Not much to say.

mars sag 4th ambitious, impulsive, affecting domestic comforts, property matters, mother's health and own health, as lord 3/8 over 4th. mars debilated aspect over rahu cancer 11th, protected-contained by moon aspect own cancer 11th.

mars 4th sag unfriendly with virgo-mer asc, hence rahu-mars dasa 6/8 form each other at conflict could affect property matters and domestic peace and mother's health probably.

may perform homa for mars fiery sag 4th.

or donate 1.25kg red masoordal per month at Saibaba temple/saint of your faith, thurs mornings.

I do not have a mother, or I am confused many times [despite all of my research] which mother is referred to in my chart. My mother abandoned me as a child [chandra yuti ketu] - my second mother was abusive [mars in 4th] - so I care very little for both of them.

Venus own libra 2nd good for family-finances-speech, public relations, artistic aptitudes, singing voice, banking, etc and earnings thereby.
venus lord 9th for luck-education.

may wear 0.25 carat diamond for venus/supportive, over platinum ring.

My education is on hold [shani in 9th in chandra chart], and my luck [compared to others] is very poor. I am content with my situation whatever it may be because of 9th lord in 2nd house, however.

sat now has turned direct scorpio ovr sun-mer 3rd, initiative, communications, siblings, under great stress, while could be good for research-occult aptitudes.

float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over a clean flowing river tues late evening after sun set, every month during the transit. may light til oil diya-lamp daily evenings, observe fast sat evening.

sat scorpio aspect own cap 5th protective of education-position, but may not be good for health of children. sat aspect taurus 9th restraining luck. sat aspecting leo 12th restraining expenses and affecting health, foreign lands-travels, etc

Very true. Childless still - shani delay.

come 016 jup-rahu transit leo 12th tending to foreign lands-travels, vitiating judgment-wisdom, prone to rise-fall to care. rahu next moves to natal rahu cancer 11th gains from foreigners, again prone to rise-fall moon-rahu opp.

Yes, I plan to move next year to foreign place. Rahul and jupiter will be in my 12th and spiritual growth can be expected.

ketu transit acq 6th accident prone, health issues sciatica-lower legs, intestinal issues, etc, aggressive with opponents, prone to job separation to care. ketu next moves to natal ketu acq 5th alienation from romance, children, etc causing anxiety, pain.

offer karpoor arathy for rahu leo to Mata Durga daily morning.

Ketu transit will most likely cause loss of job [disability]. Health issues with chronic illness may exacerbate.

16yrs jup dasa follows, jup badhaka for virgo asc, jup virgo asc affecting health, debilated aspect over cap 5th impacting education-romance-children-position. jup unfriendly with virgo asc/lord mer.

This scares me, I really wanted jupiter dasha to be good after my lifelong rahu dasha. :( I am sad.

chart with kaalsarpa yoga, moon-rahu opp pitru dosha, jup inimical-badhaka over the asc, moon-ketu separative over cap 5th for education-children etc, currently sat transit sun-mer scorpio enemy sign for 2 more yrs, 016 jup-rahu conj follows tending to rise-fall, ketu cap follows for 9yrs revisiting kaalasarpa effect, jup dasa follows 16yrs, jup badhaka for virgo asc. hence challenges to cope with. hope various remedies suggested help, though prolonged.

rahu 11th cancer sensitive gains from foreigners/foreign relationship, rahu dasa. venus own libra good for family-finances-speech. venus lord 9th for luck. sun-mer scorpio 3rd research-occult aptitudes, investigative aptitude, forensic admin, etc, jup-sat virgo again research-audit aptitudes.

hope generic observations help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.
share specific feedbacks per return. hope this helps.

wishing luck from venus own libra 2nd,

kshantaram

ravinderccmb

The chart according to predictive astrology system, shows , 7 planets are signifying chronic illness and majority planets signify bad family life.
If its in Indian sub-continent, for this sort of chart we recommend to go for alternative therapy as allopathic medicines will be ineffective in these cases.
also not to wear any gemstone.

Regards,

Ravinder

duenderoja

The chart according to predictive astrology system, shows , 7 planets are signifying chronic illness and majority planets signify bad family life.
If its in Indian sub-continent, for this sort of chart we recommend to go for alternative therapy as allopathic medicines will be ineffective in these cases.
also not to wear any gemstone.

Regards,

Ravinder

As I am a student, can you expound your analysis? All of my planets signify illness? I would have to challenge that.

My venus besieged and mars in 4th show bad family life - but what others?

And what makes ratna ineffective for me, exactly?

duenderoja

It swaps between two different rulers, Jupiter/Venus, great friend/enemy, awake/sleepy.

My Mars is in the middle of the sign, adult.

justastrology

hi,
according to your horoscope from 29 June 2016 your life will be change. you will be successful professionally & you gain a status. you also regain your good health. marriage will take place on October 2016/January 2017. currently you should wear a pearl in silver & chant beej mantra of rahu in evening time. if you already wear any stone except pearl then remove it, because they will give bad results for health. you don't need to do anything else. your upcoming time is very good & all the wishes will be fulfilled.
best wishes for your future,
Deepak Goyal