Rafaella & experts, is he going to contact me soon ?

Carla

we had a meeting and now I would like to know if he will contact to me again.
He is mars focus on himself but in detriment, it appears that he is not good on himself, I don't know. Mercury his 3rd house, was in combust, something was taking a lot of his attention and now it just changed sign, it appears that now he is going to change the focus he was before into another direction.
Mars square Jupiter my 3rd house, I am not sure but I guess he will contact to me, now, I don't like at all my situation, venus is about to opposite Saturn and the T-square with Neptune, looks like kind of deception ?!
The moon will square venus, I don't know who the moon is but it looks that moon collect the light from venus to Saturn, what is it ???
Venus my ruler and mercury his 3rd house are in mutual reception but no aspect, I don't know if without the aspects between the planets can be a yes to a contact again.
Night chart- so, mars/mercury are in triplicity of the moon
moon in triplicity of mars then mars and moon both receive by triplicity so a yes to a contact

I think he will contact to me soon but I am not sure because I am not an expert yet. I need help from you, please !!! thank you all !!

Attachments

• will he contact.jpg
    will he contact.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 75

Dirius

The problem with your questions, and this type of questions in general, is that "will he/she contact me?" implies that the other person has the time, the will, and the possibility of calling.

What I mean is that, the fact that he likes or dislikes you, is a different thing from him having the time to grab the phone.

Take your chart for example:

Mars in the sign of Venus (Taurus). He does like you!

But Mars is under the Sun's rays, it is approaching the 8th house (weak placement). And (like you mentioned), it is currently in the 7th house, busy with his stuff.

So...will he be the one calling? hard to say...

There is a sextile between Moon (your co-signifier), and Mars, with good reception from both parts.

So there is the possibility for contact. Since the moon is the applying planet, and stronger (mars is in detriment), it is possible you will be the one calling him.

Carla

The problem with your questions, and this type of questions in general, is that "will he/she contact me?" implies that the other person has the time, the will, and the possibility of calling.

What I mean is that, the fact that he likes or dislikes you, is a different thing from him having the time to grab the phone.

Take your chart for example:

Mars in the sign of Venus (Taurus). He does like you!

But Mars is under the Sun's rays, it is approaching the 8th house (weak placement). And (like you mentioned), it is currently in the 7th house, busy with his stuff.

So...will he be the one calling? hard to say...

There is a sextile between Moon (your co-signifier), and Mars, with good reception from both parts.

So there is the possibility for contact. Since the moon is the applying planet, and stronger (mars is in detriment), it is possible you will be the one calling him.

thank you Dirius, if not too much, can you tell me what does it mean the next aspect of moon that will be the square with venus (myself) and right away the Saturn ? thank you

Dirius

thank you Dirius, if not too much, can you tell me what does it mean the next aspect of moon that will be the square with venus (myself) and right away the Saturn ? thank you

Well both planets represent you.

So they could mean something, given the context of your question.

I found odd that your planets are not in strong reception towards mars. The moon is in Mar's triplicity, meaning you are attracted to him. I checked the part of marriage, falling in Virgo, making Mercury its ruler. Venus is in reception towards Mercury.

So the question is....are you really interested in this man, aside from some attraction, or is it rather that you like him in the context of being a possible candidate for a relationship?

Given that the moon (your feelings) are exalting yourself (Pisces is the sign of exaltation of Venus), and that venus is in the sign of Mercury, ruler of the part of marriage...

....makes me think that the square might imply your feelings eventually catching up with what you want. After some trouble of course, since Pisces, is the detriment of mercury.

So...you might not believe this person is right for a relationship, despite wanting one with him.

Any of these makes sense?

Last edited:

Carla

Well both planets represent you.

So they could mean something, given the context of your question.

I found odd that your planets are not in strong reception towards mars. The moon is in Mar's triplicity, meaning you are attracted to him. I checked the part of marriage, falling in Virgo, making Mercury its ruler. Venus is in reception towards Mercury.

So the question is....are you really interested in this man, aside from some attraction, or is it rather that you like him in the context of being a possible candidate for a relationship?

Given that the moon (your feelings) are exalting yourself (Pisces is the sign of exaltation of Venus), and that venus is in the sign of Mercury, ruler of the part of marriage...

....makes me think that the square might imply your feelings eventually catching up with what you want. After some trouble of course, since Pisces, is the detriment of mercury.

So...you might not believe this person is right for a relationship, despite wanting one with him.

Any of these makes sense?

I feel attracted to him but to him be a candidate for a relationship, I need more time to know him, I cannot just feel so much in love with a person that I just met, he makes me feel confused sometimes, I really don't know what are his feelings to me as he is such quietly person so more time I will need to see but the attraction exists which is very important at least for me.
Now, talking about that you found odd that my planets are not in strong reception towards mars, but just in triplicity, well I guess then he feels the same too, his planets are not in strong reception towards me either...really don't know his feelings, he looks like just a scorpio person, you never know what they are thinking/feeling (he is not a scorpio, I was just putting an example)

Dirius

I feel attracted to him but to him be a candidate for a relationship, I need more time to know him, I cannot just feel so much in love with a person that I just met, he makes me feel confused sometimes, I really don't know what are his feelings to me as he is such quietly person so more time I will need to see but the attraction exists which is very important at least for me.
Now, talking about that you found odd that my planets are not in strong reception towards mars, but just in triplicity, well I guess then he feels the same too, his planets are not in strong reception towards me either...really don't know his feelings, he looks like just a scorpio person, you never know what they are thinking/feeling (he is not a scorpio, I was just putting an example)

Actually his planet is in the strongest possible reception towards venus: sign rulership.

Carla

Actually his planet is in the strongest possible reception towards venus: sign rulership.

here is my doubt, even he is the sign of venus, he still is in his own house, so what is the difference between if the querent is in my first house vs he being in the sign of my rulership but in his own house ?

rafaella

Just contact him yourself... And if he makes an excuse and doesn't want to meet up, well then you'll know he is not interested and can move on!

In this chart, Mars is in his own house, so its unlikely he will be coming out to play, so to speak. You will have to chase him. He is in your sign but in his own house, even Sun is in his own house - I don't think he is that interested.

To see if he will contact you, you take his 3rd ruler which is Mercury and see if it applies to ASC lord or 2nd lord (your possession) or the Moon. Moon here sextiles Mercury in the previous sign and now translating this to Venus, you. So a possibility, But Moon has to change signs, that makes it less likely to work. Mercury was also combust. This could imply a 'hidden' message, perhaps through a third party...maybe online/indirect. Again, its quite weak possibility.

The other one is Mercury conjunction to Mars, your 2nd house ruler (his letter/message coming into your possession), but Jupiter interferes. So again, no go.

Jupiter, your 3rd does apply to his significator Mars, so its your message reaching him, and both angular but fixed, which may mean you will take your time to contact perhaps.

Venus opposes Saturn, Moon squares Venus and Saturn. A setback.

This chart is not the most positive. But if you're going to wait for him to make a move, you'll be just wasting your time.

rafaella

here is my doubt, even he is the sign of venus, he still is in his own house, so what is the difference between if the querent is in my first house vs he being in the sign of my rulership but in his own house ?

Mars in detriment in his own house, may actually not be very nice, he can turn nasty. Venus opposition to Saturn in 2nd house may show some strife between you.

How was the meeting? Was it a date or just some get together and did he show interest? Whenever quesited's significators are in their own house, they are not that keen...

Last edited:

Carla

So nice to see your interpretation Rafaella, thank you ! :smile:

Moon here sextiles Mercury in the previous sign and now translating this to Venus, you. So a possibility, But Moon has to change signs
but it changed sign already, right ?!

I am not trying to make a yes here but another observation, moon translate or collect light (I always confuse about translate and collect) from venus to mars.

The other one is Mercury conjunction to Mars, your 2nd house ruler (his letter/message coming into your possession), but Jupiter interferes. So again, no go.
I didn't get this one, why Jupiter is an intereference if it is the ruler of my 3rd house of communications ?

Jupiter, your 3rd does apply to his significator Mars, so its your message reaching him, and both angular but fixed, which may mean you will take your time to contact perhaps.
why me, if mars is faster planet than Jupiter and Jupiter is no longer retrograde ?

I love your insights, clear explanations, I have doubts on some you wrote but I am here to learn too.

Carla

Mars in detriment in his own house, may actually not be very nice, he can turn nasty. Venus opposition to Saturn in 2nd house may show some strife between you.

How was the meeting? Was it a date or just some get together and did he show interest? Whenever quesited's significators are in their own house, they are not that keen...

it wasn't a date actually, it was like, he texted me asking to see him that time.

rafaella

So nice to see your interpretation Rafaella, thank you ! :smile:

but it changed sign already, right ?!

I am not trying to make a yes here but another observation, moon translate or collect light (I always confuse about translate and collect) from venus to mars.

I didn't get this one, why Jupiter is an intereference if it is the ruler of my 3rd house of communications ?

why me, if mars is faster planet than Jupiter and Jupiter is no longer retrograde ?

I love your insights, clear explanations, I have doubts on some you wrote but I am here to learn too.

I'm on my mobile so might be some spelling errors, my phone has a mind of its own... :)

Jupiter is just a planet that Mars aspects, before Mercury gets to Mars. That is interference. Jupiter can be many things, not just your message. It's in 10th house, it could be another person. But in the context of your question we look at it as your 3rd ruler as well to see possibility of perhaps you contacting him.

Moon completed aspect to Mercury in previous sign, Mer was combust, Moon changing signs changes attitudes and circumstances. Moon also entered detriment of Mercury.

look to next aspect Moon makes to understand what happens next, the squares do not look good.

Carla

I'm on my mobile so might be some spelling errors, my phone has a mind of its own... :)

Jupiter is just a planet that Mars aspects, before Mercury gets to Mars. That is interference. Jupiter can be many things, not just your message. It's in 10th house, it could be another person. But in the context of your question we look at it as your 3rd ruler as well to see possibility of perhaps you contacting him.

Moon completed aspect to Mercury in previous sign, Mer was combust, Moon changing signs changes attitudes and circumstances. Moon also entered detriment of Mercury.

look to next aspect Moon makes to understand what happens next, the squares do not look good.

got it ! in another words and being clear, with moon in detriment of his 3rd house, he won't receive well my message, he still will reject me so no chance to make things change.

Carla

Hi Dirius, Rafaella and others.

So, he called and we met but I don't know, I am not happy with the situation TODAY, at the first he used to contact to me more often then after a meeting he didn't contact me anymore so I cast the chart above and after a month he contacted to me and we met, he contacted me again after that but during the week he doesn't as it used to be at first, he said he is having a personal issues, I don't call him either so I let him have his space but I don't know, I am start to willing to meet another person that is more open and speak to me openly 'cause I don't know much this guy's feelings, he doesn't talk about this, I don't know, I am in confused about him. I would like to know if he is interested on me today ?!

Mercury is retrograde, I am re-thinking about all this and this guy, I don't like the bad reception with each other, he is in mercury's fall, I am in detriment of Jupiter so each other is not receiving well. He is not in my fifth house either and we both are separating, I think that the interest he used to have is gone, he is walking away so am I.
Kind sad but that's the life. :wink:
I thank you for the help.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

tikana

ohh lordie lord

when will you ppl start asking what is on your mind instead of if he calls, does he like me?

1st chart is problematic. Saturn on asce tells me that there is somethign else going on in the question itself.

mars is in his own 1st house - he is not looking for a relationship

he has other sh*t sort of speak in his life.

moon sq saturn isnt pretty...

saturn retro - charts with that unless saturn retro actually represents something significant makes the chart go belly up.

2nd chart is pointing to the same answer as 1st one

there isno relationship whatsoever

merc was approaching then turned retro -
jupiter is void
nothing going on

T

Carla

ohh lordie lord

when will you ppl start asking what is on your mind instead of if he calls, does he like me?

T

NO, NO and NO, stop judging like everybody acts the same toward horary, Tikana. When I asked if he will contact to me, I REALLY meant it, I had I big reason to him to contact to me and need to clarify things to him, I didn't ask if he likes me or loves me at all.
Besides your wrong judgment on my first question, I thank you anyways.