QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

badwolf

Money eh? Nah, money isn't very high on my list of ... stuff. I study full time, and work part time at a department store stacking shelves... I really really hate doing that, has no purpose at all and seems completely pointless. Yeah it's money, but I don't really care about a few dollars when I am not in desperate need for any. It drives me mad doing stuff in lab, learning about all sorts of awesome stuff, then going there stacking things. I want to quit, but something is holding me back... Like I feel guilty about quitting. It's not like I'm lazy and don't want to work, in my free time I'm usually doing things everyone seems to call work - like trying to understand how the immune system works. I'm going to try and find work in lab, doing anything - don't really care if I earn nothing at all, I've just found it hard as a first year to get into one. At least I'll feel like I'm contributing to something useful. Actually tutoring could be alright. Not sure how I'd go as a teacher though.

Anyway, I got a bit sidetracked there. My moon is the 7th house, venus in 10th. So my career will be influenced by relationships I have... or relationships I have will bring out talents that I could use in my career. Oh, like iwonder said. Venus is in scorp and moon in virgo, so .... umm, I don't really know how to interpret that as well. Maybe I should start off with the basics, but all this other stuff is so interesting. :unsure:

I have been following this thread with some interest as I don't know much about quintiles never having thought them that important,and have no idea what a biquintile is.

I have been looking at my son's chart and notice he has 2 quintiles.

Mercury in Libra 11th house quintile Jupiter in Cap 2nd house.
NN in Cap 3rd quintile Asc.

I find it difficult to find any interpretation in this being ignorant about the quintile.
He is a sun Libra Scorpio rising moon Gemini. I do worry about him as although he is sociable popular with friends he doesn't seem to settle with a girl and I think he should have a partner by now as he is 32 years old.
He is not gay thats for sure so thats not the reason.

If anyone could spare a little time to interpret these quintiles and give me a clue I would be so grateful.That Libra sun with the mercury almost on MC I think gives him his easy pleasant personality but the Scorpio rising makes him a bit introverted at the same time and he does keep lots hidden.
Thanks for your interest in reading this Gamzattix

Use the links I posted earlier http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/q...iquintile.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...h-harmonic.php

gamzatti

Thanks a lot all of you who replied to me,R4ven,Modcleopatra and Astrologer 50,I will look at the cafe astrology you suggested.

Please forgive my stupidity you are right I did make a mistake as I was tired and had the wrong chart in fron tof me. My daughter is 32 and was born in 1977,my son was born in 1972 and is 37.That is why I'm so concerned. Perhaps quintiles is not the best way of sorting his problems or my problems for him I guess. I don't want to move too far away from the topic under discussion as I know we should post in the right place.

I will try to post his chart sometimes this works for me and sometimes not.Here goes .Thanks again for your time. Gamzatti

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_simon_m_80975_8988.gif
    astro_2gw_01_simon_m_80975_8988.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 25

dperez3894

I've got Venus in Aries Quintile Saturn in Gemini. Apparently I'm a financial wizard;

http://members.wizzards.net/~magyan/Venus_Aspects.html

Venus quintile Saturn

You could be a financial wizard, you have an uncanny understanding of how to create wealth and secure positions of responsibility and authority for yourself. You are a natural diplomat, handling even the most tense and difficult social situations with remarkable grace, ingenuity and originality. You inspire great affection, trust and loyalty in those under your authority.

hollercrombie

Hmm quintiles... i find them well to say the least.. important!!
i found it funny when i went to the site that dperez gave, because the description it gave for the Moon quintile Jupiter was exactly key on, mind the fact that i have the bi-quintile

Moon quintile Jupiter
You are a born leader; very charismatic, you magnetize people to you. Everyone trusts you; you elicit great devotion and loyalty. A gifted public speaker, you know how to arouse and manipulate people�s emotions. You could be a professional, political or spiritual leader (if so most likely in a feminine or devotional tradition). A natural mentor, you nurture, guide and inspire.

I always come into a situation where everyone tells me their secrets, i suppose its because they know im loyal and would never harm them by telling others, but this happens to me even with people i barely know! Its hilarious to me becuase it makes me wonder how people can just trust blindly.. not saying it was wrong to trust me in the first place..:joyful:

badwolf

Its hilarious to me becuase it makes me wonder how people can just trust blindly

Ha, many many people trust what the media says ... especially in these current affairs shows, where they get so called 'experts' to explain something. Get Dr Smith to talk about how global warming will kill us all, and Dr Smith has a doctorate in Psychology, something completely different but people believe him because he is a Doctor! Not really related at all to what you're saying at all... umm, yeah..... anyway, quintiles do seem important :cool:

hollercrombie

Completely off topic but i have to add, people are so naive with the media or anyone that seems remotely intellectual, Some people just surrender their own thoughts to others for going all that they have learned if the persons has the power of persuasion! I could have a Doctorate in Infectious Diseases but still tell and persuade everyone that in 2012 the world would end. After all im easy to trust huh?

Back to quintiles... So quintiles and bi-quintiles are hidden talents that others except yourself can clearly see, i must delve deeper into these quintiles of mine then..

badwolf

Ha, say something with a few long scientific sounding words and you could get anyone to believe you. I do it all the time, and it works quite well :tongue: "It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to" - J.D Salinger

Do you have any others apart from that one?

hollercrombie

Yes i sure do, but i have yet to do any research on them yet ive kinda avoided them becuase i didnt really know the use for them. But They are as follows-

Moon Quintile Midheaven
Moon Quintile Vertex (dont quite know if that really counts)
Mercury BQ Saturn
Mercury Quintile Midheaven
Mars Quintile North Node
Mars BQ Ceres
Jupiter BQ Pallas
Jupiter Quintile Vertex
Saturn Quintile Midheaven
Uranus BQ Chiron
Uranus Quintile Black Moon
Neptune BQ Chiron
Neptune Quintile Black Moon

I have more but as you can see thats already quite a few!! Plus the others are just quintiles involving vertex, pallas, ceres, and blackmoon plus a couple of midheaven ones ahhh too much!! Ive read the some on the site Dperez referred but they did not have much once you got as far to midheaven so it left me at a loss..

badwolf

Ive read the some on the site Dperez referred but they did not have much once you got as far to midheaven so it left me at a loss..

Yeah, I haven't been able to find a site for the others yet. If you haven't already looked at this you should...http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/harmonics32.1.html

I was going to post and say how I can't really see any of the 'talents' in me according to my quintiles... but now I think about it maybe I can. I've noticed a pattern with all mine to my moon that they relate to reading people, working with them and coming up with original ideas. It's hard to tell though, with all the other aspects in ones chart.

You have a few quintile your MC, so maybe that is important.

hollercrombie

I think also your quintiles with your moon have helped you in your capability to be of the persuasive sorts also? Check out which house your moon falls in and then the planets it quintiles i think then you could really uncover how of use these talents are for you.

Im sure with all your quintiles with moon would make you emotionally relatable to others also, maybe even quite easily

waybread

dperez, I think it is worthwhile picking apart the cookbook descriptions, to see where the are coming from. My guess is that the astrologer who wrote this is using Venus here as the traditional ruler of money. Saturn can be many things, but one of his personalities is The Administrator. Then Venus in one of her other guises rules social graces; and Saturn represents authority figures. Put 'em together, and there is your Venus quintile Saturn quote.

Although this might actually describe you, but both planets can do a whole lot else in your chart, depending upon their sign and house. Just for example, in a woman's chart Venus is her femininity and female sexuality. In a heterosexual man's chart, Venus shows the type of female to whom he is attracted. If afflicted, Saturn often shows where we feel frustrated and inadequate. Saturn also symbolizes older men and farmers, to name just a few.

So if a woman has Venus in the 9th house in Aquarius quintile Saturn in the 7th in Sagittarius, I could just as easily write that she will marry a foreign senior citizen whom she meets on her travels overseas! If her Venus is afflicted by Neptune or Pluto, chances are she will be a poor money manager; and if her Saturn is afflicted by another planet, her long-term relationships will be beset by frustrations and delays.

So as in most things astrological, we have to consider the rest of the chart.

They key with the so-called minor aspects is first to really get a feel for how they function in one's chart independently of the aspects, ideally by studying up on astrological rulerships.

But hey, I like that description you found! Too bad my Saturn/Venus are merely in a tri-septile.

flea

hmmm strange waybread... readin this... my venus in 9th house aq.... not that it is really relevant.... but it is quintile neptune and bi-quitile jupiter..... making up a golden yod trinagle. Still working out the relevance. I have got as far as the way my art is evolving.... spiritual angle, a great sense of expansion, and a freedom of beauty in its expression. Mainly abstract expressions of my feelings.... I get into a space kinda like meditation but much more of a dance.... I move into a totally feeling sensing space.... from conscious thinking. With merc on my south node... I feel it is moving me towards my north node, or at leat a balance between the two, As I do bring it into the conscious mind when I have finsihed, and get quite amazed at its relevance and revealings.

FleaXXX

flea

I did post one ages ago on a quintile thread, which I did as mars was activating the pointy end of jupiter!! Will check to see if I can find it.

FleaXX

aunty poppy

i think the 72 degree aspects are amazing too - i think they link two 'archetypal' images (that is personally admired) that can exist between the two planets. quintiles and bi-quintiles seem to be connected in an almost tangible way by imagination; and then the energy just seems to flow out of having the image first. when i see these aspects in peoples charts i help them find an image they like - but the real one has a fascination that is nourishing and guiding, really they have to find it themselves. for myself though, the images change - slowly, really slowly, like over 10 years. it isnt a big whole self image, they are images that relate to a particular corner of my life at various times. how can you have a tri quintile!!!!

catastrophe

I have

Quintile
Mars Quintile Jupiter
Sun Quintile Point of Fortune
Moon Quintile Ascendant
Jupiter Quintile Ascendant
Vesta Quintile MC

biQuintile
Moon bQ Venus
Moon bQ Mars
Mercury bQ Vertex
Chiron bQ Lillith (strange?)
Mars bQ Ascendant

robots

This is fascinating stuff.
I have a few quintiles in my chart.

Venus quintile MC
Moon quintile Uranus
Moon quintile Neptune
Mars quintile Chiron
Saturn quintile Uranus

No idea what any of them mean, since I've never attempted to look that deep into quintiles. I'm super curious now.

aunty poppy

I have

Quintile
Mars Quintile Jupiter
Sun Quintile Point of Fortune
Moon Quintile Ascendant
Jupiter Quintile Ascendant
Vesta Quintile MC

biQuintile
Moon bQ Venus
Moon bQ Mars
Mercury bQ Vertex
Chiron bQ Lillith (strange?)
Mars bQ Ascendant

for robot and catastrophe

personally, i dont bother much with nodes and part of fortune for this,( though i am very keen on the nodes and their influence) niether do i know much about the effects of the asteroids except chiron, but take for instance your moon and venus - and moon mars - these are quite easy because of your level of awareness of this area in your life; though you need the house and constellation too, to really colour your image. So colour your image say of the moon - what it means to you and where it is and how you are already expressing it in your life and then link it up with venus say and the most beautiful way you could be doing what you are already doing. i'm not sure i am making myself very clear; an example is uranus, 4th. virgo quintile venus, 6th, scorpio (this is one of my own) found myself creatively stuffed with 4 little children, along came an image of black woman dancing with her girls...the image kind of had a shining quality, i kind of loved that woman, so i followed it and it lasted for years, very helpful, good results. but the images seem to come by themselves. before that there used to be an image of a long curlyhaired girl with skinny legs and big boots who was very elegant. i found images first, all through my life, then realized they were the descriptions of my aspects linked by the star of imagination. another was a woman writing at a big empty table infront of a window with the sun shining through i link this one with chiron 10th pisces and mercury desc. capricorn; your images will already be there, i am sure of it. they are very nebulous, intense and totally personal to you. that's how i work with these aspects anyway.

robots

This is fascinating stuff.
I have a few quintiles in my chart.

Venus quintile MC
Moon quintile Uranus
Moon quintile Neptune
Mars quintile Chiron
Saturn quintile Uranus

No idea what any of them mean, since I've never attempted to look that deep into quintiles. I'm super curious now.

Oops, I totally messed up in that post. I was looking at the semisextiles instead of quintiles. My bad. Sorry 'bout that. :p

I REALLY have:
Uranus quintile Chiron
Neptune quintile Chiron
Jupiter quintile ASC
Jupiter biquintile Lilith