QUINTILES REVEALED: Learn how your Quintiles can positively affect personal image

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Stellium6th and Conspiracy Theorist,

As the grand quintile involves Venus, i thought i would leave an interesting Venus link:-

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venusrose.html

I'll get closer to the heart/Cardioid/pentagram,Thumbprint of God in other Quintile thread in this forum, i have no wish to go off topic here!

waybread

Staff member
Monk, thanks for your participation on this forum, despite your disability. Perhaps that will make two of us with Quasimodo tendencies-- I have osteoporosis and my normally bad posture is lately turning into a "dowager hump."

There was a really interesting program on Nova that you might enjoy if you can stream it or get the transcript at: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/great-math-mystery.html One mathematician interviewed postulated that "God is a mathematician." http://www.amazon.com/Is-God-Mathematician-Mario-Livio/dp/0743294068

Monk

Premium Member
Dear Lady Waybread,

I know Mario Livio well, he is no fool, But head of the Science Division at the Space Telescope Science Institute, another of his books is on the Golden Ratio, i have this book:-

https://plus.maths.org/content/os/issue22/features/golden/index

He has a page on facebook and have talked to him there, however because i'm a hybrid regarding astrology and astronomy, he values me with suspicion, sadly the same can apply here, where do hybrids go to be creative?

Obviously you have my empathy regarding your bones!

Wisdom only comes when old, i wish it came when we were young and active!

So said the Sphinx, "What is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning...a baby crawls!

Two legs at noon, us when we were adult but young!

But walks on three legs in the evening, i'm afraid, thats because the third leg is a stick for old people!

I wish i had the wisdom now when i was young, i wouldn't have made so many mistakes in my personal life, there are many pitfalls, perils, risks and dangers involving males having too many quintiles!

Many quintiles can lead you into music...i love music and was my career before disablement!

But if you are good at music, you move to country to country with gigs, never having a settled relationship, but the urge to create or be creative is strong,...this can lead to a lot of attention from opposite sex with music..this doesn't give clear understanding of a good relationship before you are too old for it to matter!

Please use search engine for "Phi and the Rabbit Sequence", i'm sure i don't have to explain what rabbits do! So males be careful, a relationship is completely different, and you may never get your soul partner, you need one as you get older, so be careful of too many quintiles

Last edited:

waybread

Staff member
Greetings, Sir Monk!

I hope you'll start a thread on how the Fibonnaci numbers and golden ratio pertain to astrology. Is Pythagoras in there somewhere?

"Breeding like rabbits" I do understand. In ecology, the sigmoidal curve is used a lot to postulate (or observe) the limits to growth of a population. Eventually the environment gets saturated (with rabbits) and growth ceases. This seems to me a bit like human life, where we want "x", work very hard to achieve it, and then live with it in a more or less steady state once it's acquired. (Till the next wish comes along.) I suspect this works through transits.

Have you looked at quintiles through transits or progressions? (I haven't.)

I have only one quintile in my chart, but I do think it's a powerful motivator for people.

Monk

Premium Member
I like the pun, Lady Waybread,

I haven't looked at my quintiles through transits or progressions, even i can get spooked by superstition, so you know the psychology being a modern astrologer, i will give a short history of myself, which isn't going off topic, as my quintile chart may be of a small interest to some!

I have to say i was promiscuous when young, but i was careful not to have babies, i wouldn't want any to think i have children all over Europe, i have one daughter that i love to bits, i will mention her more later, however there is sadness, she has inherited my ankylosing spondylitis, hopefully modern medicine can control it!

I was born in the London Borough of Enfield, from a family that had luke warm C.of E. beliefs, however for some reason i was sent to a strict Roman Catholic Public fee paying school, i have never understood why, my father was a top freemason but i'm not sure that was the reason!

Religion was beaten into me by corporal punishment, so was a bit like Tom Brown's School Days ha ha!

We even had to learn Latin, but can't moan, it helps me in my studies, when i think of it today, it reminds me of Hogwarts, set in a forest with old buildings, it is long gone now, link below:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/59690459@N06

My bones are hurting so will continue after trying to stretch!

Monk

Premium Member
From the age of 17 to my early thirties i rebelled travelling through Europe earning my money through music, however i did return to Enfield for over a year, early in 1977, where i joined "The Ghost Club", just in time to be an investigator regarding "The Enfield Poltergeist", link to Ghost Club below:-

http://www.ghostclub.org.uk/

After returning to Europe and music, i never renewed my membership, it spooked me badly, so you can understand in finding a Pentagram on my chart why i am just content in interpreting it only by Golden Ratio study!

In my thirties i returned to England to a managerial position involved in Music, i had a brief affair and my daughter was born, a busy time with work followed and caring for my daughter at weekends.

When i was 33 i had a long relationship with a lady who had two children, that i loved, and was never happier in taking her children out with my daughter for a day of fun! Sadly the relationship broke up as i started getting disabled, obviously it caused many pressures, as i couldn't drive or walk far, and the relationship with her children has been dropped over the years, which did hurt, ouch ha ha!

Up to the time of my disablement i was a member of various groups that show my interests:-

https://www.collegeofpsychicstudies.co.uk/
http://www.ashastro.co.uk/About/about.html

I was a student of "The Faculty of Astrological Studies", link below:-

http://www.astrology.org.uk/

waybread

Staff member
Sir Monk, thanks for sharing your chart and your story.

Talent plus ambition: if I've got that right, then your pursuit of music, as well as the ladies, should show up in your chart. Clearly you have musical talent and ambitions with all those quintiles to Venus-ruled music--perhaps modified as your health deteriorated. That Jupiter sextile Venus suggests that you derived a lot of enjoyment from your relationships with women.

It's interesting that we both have Saturn in the first house (although mine is only with whole signs,) and you have a Leo sun and I have a Leo moon. Saturn rules the bones, and Leo rules the spine. The first house gives our body and physical appearance. I've been scolded for my bad posture all my life, but with osteoporosis I'm now kind of at the point where it's locked into place.

I am curious as to how and if you experience those quintiles involving Ceres and Chiron. Sometimes I think Chiron is so important in the horoscope, but at other times I neglect it. I think it shows the Big Ouch in our horoscope; and that this can be physical as well as emotional. (I once broke my ankle when transiting Chiron conjuncted my Mercury in Aquarius.) But ideally Chiron shows where and how we can develop compassion and wisdom if we stay open to wounding experience. Is this part of your pursuit of truth?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Lady Waybread,

I think i will have to give a bit more info about myself to clarify how i think Chiron and Saturn work in my chart, you may not agree but that's astrology!

Firstly Appearance, I'm Scorpio Rising with a Pluto conjunct M.C., some may think i could be prone to manipulation, however it can work the other way, there has been manipulation in relationships, unrelated to myself, please note i'm not bad mouthing but explaining, in next thread section.

Passport picture of me at 18 below, i think i look Plutonian, what do you think? Sorry about the moustache, they were the rage in the 1970's Ha Ha!

I always said i was a salesman, as insurance on your car goes up if you say you are involved in music, they think you are drunk every night, doing gigs in clubs!

Attachments

• picture 69 40%.jpg
    picture 69 40%.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
My Mother is Scorpio sun sign, and did get herself in fixes in relationships, when i was a child she used to explain everything to me in deep dramatic talks, that were very heavy going, i love her to bits, and i care for her now, she is nearly 90 and feeble, cooking and cleaning, although i have to take it slowly, but so i should do it!

She divorced my father, and married a man that had six grown up kids, who were also prone to dramatic outbursts, i found myself having to come back to England for a week or two every year just to be referee ha ha!

I haven't been good at selecting the right lady for a relationship in the past, my daughters mother did swear she was on the pill, however i love my daughter to bits so am not complaining, funnily she has turned out a very good girl!

I feel sorry for her mother, she has mental health problems, and has spent time in the Priory, and approx. 15 years ago was found to have Lupus also, link below:-

http://www.priorygroup.com/location-results/item/the-priory-hospital-north-london

It was very delicate to deal with her, and my daughter was classed as at risk when a child, she was very close to her mother in her early years, and didn't want to live with me, she was too worried about her mother, i thought it best to work with social services, but see my daughter at week-ends and any other time she wanted to see me!

But there was a great deal of dramatic outburst manipulation in words and actions which i had to be very calm about for my daughters sake!

I need to stretch, be back soon!

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Pluto is about scouring the soul, so emotionally i do have empathy for others, and i have a square from Saturn to Pluto M.C, and you don't get around that without experiences, and feeling caught in emotional areas that you have to stay calm about!

Waybread, i'm not sure what orbs you give to Chiron, but i have found that Uranus (9th House) Opposition Chiron (3rd) as relevant, orb -05*11' applying!
Being hurt in religion at school, and also my plans abroad could be changed by some unexpected outburst of feelings from home!

Obviously usaully the fathers house is 10th, and mothers 4th, however this can switch, my mother could always bring me home for a brief spell when she had relationship problems, i never was close to my father! Saturn father in 1st house square Pluto M.C, mother Moon in 10th! Mars 4th House, opposition Moon in 10th House! My Mars is in Piscis in 4th, thus i'm not Hitler prone!

I do agree with you about Leo=Spine and Saturn=Bones!

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Lady Waybread,

I always thought that using either true nodes or mean nodes is a matter of choice, and although controversial i tend to think that south node can give information about previous lives....whats your thoughts on this?

It is on the quintile topic!

waybread

Staff member
I just use whatever Astrodienst dishes out. (True nodes??) With tight-orbed minor aspects, I guess it could make a difference. And your preference?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Lady Waybread,

"Which is Better, Mean or True Node?"

There is no agreement among astrologers as to which is better to use in chart analysis. There are valid arguments supporting the choice to use either one!

Perhaps i was studying the Golden Ratio in a previous life, which i agree is controversial, so i'll show orbs on a secondary pattern on my chart:-

Sun Bi-Q Mars -01*42' App
Sun Bi-Q Juno -01*36' Sep
Sun Q Neptune -00*03' Sep
Sun Q South Mean Node -00*29' App
Neptune Bi-Q South Mean Node -00*32' App
Neptune Q Juno -01*33' Sep
Mars Bi-Q Neptune + 01*44' Sep
Mars Q South Mean Node -01*12' Sep.

The red lines on chart show this on private members download, a partial grand quintile with one quintile missing and one bi-quintile missing, very strange, any thoughts?

Humour...EEK i'm an Alien hunchback LOL!

Attachments

• picture 84 40%.jpg
    picture 84 40%.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Stellium6th

Hi Lady Waybread,

"Which is Better, Mean or True Node?"

There is no agreement among astrologers as to which is better to use in chart analysis. There are valid arguments supporting the choice to use either one!

Perhaps i was studying the Golden Ratio in a previous life, which i agree is controversial, so i'll show orbs on a secondary pattern on my chart:-

Sun Bi-Q Mars -01*42' App
Sun Bi-Q Juno -01*36' Sep
Sun Q Neptune -00*03' Sep
Sun Q South Mean Node -00*29' App
Neptune Bi-Q South Mean Node -00*32' App
Neptune Q Juno -01*33' Sep
Mars Bi-Q Neptune + 01*44' Sep
Mars Q South Mean Node -01*12' Sep.

The red lines on chart show this on private members download, a partial grand quintile with one quintile missing and one bi-quintile missing, very strange, any thoughts?

Humour...EEK i'm an Alien hunchback LOL!

Are you talented? And don't be humble. Let hypocrisy out of this.