Question on validity and final aspects

joshhh317

Hello, all! I'm kind of a n00b to this site, but not really a n00b to astrology. I find myself asking horary astrology question when I already know the probable outcome, this not being much of an exception. A question was posed about what my roommate thinks of me. This came about after a time of insecurity and really silly decisions. (Don't we all have those? Haha)

I had a hard time deciding which house to use to represent him. We are really good friends, but we're also roommates, so I ultimately chose the 7th.

In the chart, I'm Aries (Mars). He's Libra (Venus). There's a sextile between them. The moon (in Virgo) sextiles Venus (in detriment in Scorpio) and trines Mars (exalted in Capricorn). The moon, however, has the final aspect of an opposition to Jupiter in the 12th house. (Or Uranus, if you choose to use modern planets)

The matter really has come to pass now and things have been assured, as far as I know. Like I said, though, I'm one of those people who tends to go back to things (Mercury rx, anyone?).

Any input is welcome. Thanks!

--Josh

Baha

Hi, it would be better if you posted the chart. You can recast it using Regiomantis. It's on the drop-down list.

There is a beginner's forum and you would be better off posting your thread there.

Welcome :)

joshhh317

Ok. I'll consider that. Thank you so much for the welcome! :)

However, I'll go ahead and post the chart here with the final comment that I feel like the moon opp. Jupiter might not be all that bad. They're benefics. The moon is "ok" in Virgo, but Jupiter's pretty strong by house and sign. This could result in a good outcome, yes? Opinions? Thanks. :)

--Josh

Attachments

• astro_b2_137__hr_84303_9311.gif
    astro_b2_137__hr_84303_9311.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 32

scorpittarian

i'm giving it a shot...

you're the moon & mars & ur friend takes saturn.

you as mars really like saturn being in saturns' domicile, as u say u both r really good friends.

your friend as saturn is in d sign of ur detriment....i wldnt say they hv ill feelings or anything toward u...it's just tht they hv sm ongoing issues wd u currently. prolly d silly decisions undertaken set these issues...:unsure:...

moon, ur co-sig, hs just entered virgo.
bk in leo(where saturn falls), d moon's last aspect ws 2 mercury.

mercury here rules d turned 12H, is in detriment & retro in d 8H. d moon's past aspect 2 such a debilitated planet shows something "silly" happened. maybe bad communication between u & ur room mate as mercury also rules ur 3rd & squared jupe(ur roommates 3H ruler)? i wonder if it's somehow related to ur partner(saturn on d desc)?

there's an upcoming square between saturn & mars.
moon's nxt aspect's a trine to d sun...d sun in capricorn is in moon's detriment....
looks like something's gonna happen again.

:andy:

joshhh317

Hey there.
Thanks for your response! I don't give him the 11th. We're friends, but we're more than that. It's a partnership of sorts, and I've found that I should give him the 7th house. I see that his ruler (Venus) is in Scorpio (Mars/me), so that presents a good thing. The moon makes harmonious aspects to both of these. Yes, the Mars-Saturn square certainly does say something, though I suspect that it's more about me than him. The final aspect 'doesn't even alarm me too much anymore. We're getting along fine, now. We've talked all about it and actually have plans to continue living together next year. Any more response or advice is welcome! :) Also, horaries kind of guide, right? I mean, from what I understand, free will does play its part, yes?

Thanks so much!
--Josh.

scorpittarian

d moon first aspects' 2 d sun in capricorn where d moon is in detriment.
dn it aspects mars which also is in d moon's sign of detriment.

d moon in virgo is where venus falls & venus in scorpio is where d moon falls.
this sextile isnt a good one.

n d moon's last aspect is an opposition to jupiter in d 12th of hidden enemies.
d moon in virgo is in jupiters' detriment.
so ds too dsnt look good.

i'm no expert n i cnt help u wd d details. :sideways:

scorpittarian

free will...???hmm...i always use horary as a guide...n also coz i g8 all desperate n restless 2 knw whts gonna happen so i decide 2 cast a chart....but d outcome never stops me 4m going ahead with tht whts on my mind....u noe..i dnt wanna regret later........
there r many things abt horary tht i dnt understand.....i mean d logic behind certain things....

joshhh317

To me, that speaks more about me. I mean, Mars is very strong and so is Jupiter. I mean, at the time the chart was cast, I was very unclear about lot of things with doubt running rampant. Two or three days later, my fears were alleviated. I'm wondering if the chart's run its course? I mean, circumstances were changed, because the doubt was gone. I'm not really sure. At the time, it was all very debilitated by fear and distance. Haha. Things may just get better once we're living together again. I used the Tarot for further guidance and it told me that insecurities weren't warranted and that if I take a chill pill, things would be "alleviated'. Seems pretty 'common sense' eh? Haha. Anyway, thanks for your help!

--Josh

joshhh317

Haha. No, this isn't a romantic relationship. Still, though, the 7th house fits. It is a 'partnership' as we're roommates, live together, and share many things like a married couple would. Plus, the sources I've found have said to give the 7th to a roommate.

Also, this situation has drastically changed. Haha. I'm wondering how that will play out. From the time this chart was cast, both of us have undergone pretty big changes. Input is still welcome, though. Thanks!

--Josh

Serendipity

Well there is reception between Mars and Venus. You receive him by domicile and he receives you by triplicity. But he's in detriment so I'm not sure if he's going to act the way that you are hoping. He's also in his own house.....he may be caught up in his own issues. The aspect between you is a separating one. Are you going to continue to be roommates?
Moon is peregrine and in a cadent house so it doesn't really have all that much power to bring anything about. That last aspect of the moon, the opposition to Jupiter I see as a clash. Oppositions don't bring about something that's good or that you want. The moon is also coming at Jupiter from a sign of it's detriment. I think there is something going on here that's a bit secretive or unknown to one party that will be brought to light shortly.

joshhh317

Thanks for your response! Yes, actually, we're planning on living together next year, too. He actually is currently caught up in some issues, and they were brought to my attention last night. I must admit that I was rather angry. Haha. A lot of his secrets come to light as he feels comfortable telling them to me... Although, like I said, circumstances have changed. Both of our mindframes have changed, and 'we'll soon be living together again. It's been a rough time for both of us recently. I'm actually curious. What would you star-gazers think about a horary chart running its course? He did assuage my doubts a few days after this chart was cast, and I feel like things will improve greatly once we're back on campus again. What do you all think? Thanks for your responses! :)
--Josh

joshhh317

Thanks for your response! Though, I'm kind of in a bind financially, due to family illness recently. Also, maybe that sextile already passing represents the already established relationship? It's not just a flatmate relationship. Like I said, we're really good friends. Like I said, I think that this chart may've run its course. Secret things did come to light, but we pulled through it ok. We both had issues and we worked it out. Also, like I've said before, once we're back on campus, I feel like things will be settled further. As much of a silly question as it seems, this chart doesn't spell out ultimate doom, right? I get paranoid about things like this sometimes. =/ Thanks! :)