Question on Full Moon

StillOne

Who is more restless during Full Moons? Have trouble sleeping?

Last night I didn't sleep all that well but I woke before my alarm with an abundance of energy that has carried well into the day already.

Does anyone else experience unusual phenomena during Full Moons?

FYI: My chart ruler is the Moon in the 12th.

Last edited:

katydid

Who is more restless during Full Moons? Have trouble sleeping?

Last night I didn't sleep all that well but I woke before my alarm with an abundance of energy that has carried well into the day already.

Does anyone else experience unusual phenomena during Full Moons?

FYI: My chart ruler is the Moon in the 12th.

Were you born during a Full Moon or a Quarter Moon?

I was born during the Crescent phase. And I get energized during the New Moon kind of energy. I feel exhausted by the time the Full Moon comes around. LOL

Bambi95

Account Closed
Do Cancer's feel moon transits the most?

Full moons never effect me in anyway I've noticed, though, with this one coming up tomorrow I should probably study the night or something. I have noticed that when the moon goes into Aquarius, my dreams usually become vivid and strange. Like the last one I had where I was an unraveling DNA strand. o:

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

As a Pisces stellium, I tend to be in touch with the feelings and vibrations of my environment.
My Pisces moon is trine Uranus in Cancer, part of my grand water trine/kite.
I was born on the same day as a total eclipse of the sun; the moon passed between the sun and earth a few hours
before my birth.

During a full moon, I feel: restless, sleeplessness, apprehension, but energized and in awe of the beauty and strength of the full moon.

Julia

Last edited:

katydid

Neither, I don't think... My Sun and Moon trine. I think it's waxing gibbous? I also think I've heard someone call it Balsamic?

OK, so you were born right before the Full Moon? That would be a waxing trine.

It makes sense that you are attuned to the Full Moon.

AppLeo

Wanna meet at the side of a cliff later to chill?

And do what?? :unsure:

1422993796540143_animate.gif