Putin: White hat or villain?

leomoon

ALL planets have their "negative input", i.e. Jupiter is not excluded.

The negativity comes out by overdoing, or even in doing so,breaking laws. Jupiter is the higher law. Oppositions to Jupiter we know can be quite challenging.

As for LIbrans? My younger sister, Oct. 15th, my late mother in law, Oct. 7th, and my husband Oct. 8th, and they are ALL appalled by Putin's behavior. Most all the Librans I know personally for decades upon decades, put a lot of value into balance, the opposite of extremes.

Putin is extreme (look to Jupiter) in this soul's chart. Look to Uranus in the modern.

IF the OP chart on Putin is correct, then his n. Jupiter is retrograde, and square from his 7th of "known enemies" to Pluto in the 10th.

IF he didn't have it as part of his soul's make-up, he'd not be doing what he does, i.e. Syria and Palmyra and now Ukraine.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

ALL planets have their "negative input", i.e. Jupiter is not excluded.

The negativity comes out by overdoing, or even in doing so,breaking laws. Jupiter is the higher law. Oppositions to Jupiter we know can be quite challenging.

His Venus is opposite Jupiter.

As for LIbrans? My younger sister, Oct. 15th, my late mother in law, Oct. 7th, and my husband Oct. 8th, and they are ALL appalled by Putin's behavior. Most all the Librans I know personally for decades upon decades, put a lot of value into balance, the opposite of extremes.

So why is Putin such a different Libra?

Putin is extreme (look to Jupiter) in this soul's chart.

Soul's chart? Can we see this?

Look to Uranus in the modern.

IF the OP chart on Putin is correct, then his n. Jupiter is retrograde, and square from his 7th of "known enemies" to Pluto in the 10th.

Reputation takes a nosedive!

IF he didn't have it as part of his soul's make-up,

Where can we see this in his chart?

leomoon

IF he didn't have it as part of his soul's make-up,

Where can we see this in his chart?
My belief says yes.....to some extent.

According to Edgar Cayce, the "tropical" chart shows the various incarnations that a particular soul is attempting to correct from the "so called past lives" on earth, (not all of them by any means) Bur it is not the "be all that ends all" of a soul of course. Souls are quite expansive. The Sidereal charts shows the in-between existence here. ....

But the Tropical natal should point to what he or she is concentrating on by it's challenges shown in the natal chart.

Therefore, Jupiter is not excluded, and when retrograde, points also to a "repeating" of energies, to try and right a wrong. A rx, being a repetition.

We all (most of us) have rx planets, and it was from the German schooled methodology Astrologer Helen Garrett Brown ("More about Retrogrades" and "Karmic Astrology", who suggests that this is the symbolic meaning of the rx planets.

WOW! his natal Uranus is rather "wild" and undisciplined - the exact opposite of what he tried to portray publicly for his many decades. Perhaps, this wild behavior just comes out when triggered via transits, / Solar Arcs, etc.

Last edited:

waybread

A repeat of my post #103 on March 19. A big motivator for Putin seems to be Pluto-sun contacts:

"I use the Astrodienst birth data for Putin (rated Rodden DD, backed up by a personal claim by someone who claimed to have seen Putin's birth record) because it seems to be radical, even if not accurate.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Putin,_Vladimir

"February 27, 2014: heavily armed pro-Russian gunman seize Crimea's parliament and Council of Minister's building.

Transiting Pluto at 13 degrees 1' Capricorn squares Putin's sun at 13o55' Libra

March 16, 2014. In the midst of expanding Russian military occupation of Crimea, Crimeans "vote" in a referendum to rejoin Russia.

Transiting Pluto now within 35' of exact square with Putin's sun.

Putin's solar arc MC at 22o Libra is at his midpoint of natal Neptune at 21 Libra and Mercury at 23 Libra (close conjunction.) Solar arc Pluto is at 24 Libra.

Progressed moon was two degrees past natal Pluto and within one degree of an applying trine to natal Mars.

The history of the Donbas region is a bit different. Russian-language separatists who began as an independent anti-Orange Revolution faction gained Russian military backing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donbas Putin saw an opening and exploited it under the pretext of defending ethnic Russians.

Unfortunately heavy Russian military involvement in the area left many people with bombed-out homes and no work. The UN recorded over a million refugees fleeing the Donbas into western Ukraine or Russia. (Another bit of Putin's playbook.)

The Minsk agreements designed to create peace were highly unpopular in Ukraine, disproportionately advantageous to Putin; and were, in any event, broken by Putin's forces multiple times.

If we fast forward to Putin's most recent invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022 we see that transiting Pluto at Capricorn has passed over stressors to his Libra and Cancer planets, as it approaches his ascendant.

Solar arc Saturn just passed over Putin's natal Mars: note the multi-month build up of weapons and troops along the Ukrainian border in 2021.

Solar arc Pluto is now within one degree of Putin's ascendant."

waybread

Can we see the transformation of Putin as it forms in his charts?
What can we learn from this, if anything?
Astrology should be giving us a look into a window that others are not able to access. Is this true?
How is his energy manifesting itself? Why?
How effective are the asteroids?

Can we explain the contradictions between what we are seeing publicly and what the charts say?
This thread is specifically about Putin. It could be about any other public figure. The point is not to make a moral judgement of the personality, but to understand what is happening, and why. Which can be applied to other cases.

Has anyone had a chance to evaluate the charts? Any take on it?
I understand we are all emotionally effected by what is going on with the war, but can we take a step back and look at the general picture?
By examining the charts in advance, would we have been able to foresee the current aggression?
In fact at this point in time, by looking at the charts, can we foresee the next move?

Astrology per se probably has a lot more to say about Vladimir Putin, but we lack a lot of information about him, in terms of a reality check; and I haven't seen more advanced timing techniques here, like primary directions.

Then we probably won't all agree on the meanings of particular planetary placements. For example, I take a more sanguine (literally) view of Libra, as an air sign. Possibly Putin's Venusian nature comes out more strongly when he wants to be nice to people but we have to look at the situation of Putin's Venus before concluding Libras are all nicey-nice people who wouldn't hurt a fly.

So I don't see much of a nativity-biography conflict. Only in a beginner-level modern natal astrology could one see Putin's sun and Venus as strong planets.

Let's take a more classical approach. Putin's sun in in the 12th house. That works well only if one identifies with a cause bigger than one's self-- which Putin has certainly done.

Putin's Venus is in the first house in Scorpio, ruled by Pluto and Mars. So that's not such a saccharine Venus. Take a look at photos of a young Putin, and see if he looks more Scorpio or Libra.

In a nativity, I associate Venus in Scorpio with a tendency towards jealousy and vindictiveness, which Putin has certainly manifested towards the West and dissenters. Putin's Venus is in both the Pisces dwad and decans, possibly contributing to a sense of Russian victimization.

If we look at Mars, arguably a candidate for Putin's ruling planet, along with declination, we find both his Gemini moon (another air planet) and Mars significantly out-of-bounds and counter-parallel, at 25 degrees north and south, respectively. Out-of-bounds planets don't behave in ordinary prescribed nicey-nice ways. Putin's moon, which might be a source of compassion is lightly aspected in an air sign. That Mars counter-parallel is Putin's moon's primary form of socialization within the chart.

Putin's Libra sun both conjuncts an exalted Saturn and parallels it within one degree. Unlike the sun, Saturn joys in the 12th house. This is one very Saturnine sun, notably because the sun falls in Libra.

Saturn also most closely conjuncts Putin's NN.

Some astrologers believe that the closest, hardest aspect in the chart gives you the person's toughest life challenges, with which s/he must contend. In Putin's chart, this is a Saturn-Uranus square. Uranus is in the 9th house of overseas nations, with Uranus symbolizing liberating (not Libran) Ideals.

Given that Putin's personal identity (sun) is so intimately linked (conjunct) with Saturn (authoritarianism, traditionalist) it's not surprising that he sees the liberation of eastern Europe as an existential threat.

Saturn is the strongest planet in Putin's chart, not his Libra sun, and not Venus.

Where we do find Putin's individual ambition coming out is with quintiles between sun, Jupiter (expansionism) and Mars (militarism.)

Last edited:

waybread

This photo is of a young Vladimir Putin, taken when he was a military cadet. Looks like Scorpio rising to me: guarded, suspicious.

Attachments

• vladimir putin..jpg
    vladimir putin..jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12

waybread

This thread is specifically about Putin. It could be about any other public figure. The point is not to make a moral judgement of the personality, but to understand what is happening, and why. Which can be applied to other cases.

Sorry, Elena, but there are times in history when not to make a moral judgement becomes morally bankrupt. Surely you're not saying that astrologers should look at the horoscopes of an Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, or Pol Pot without making moral judgements about their actions.

By extension, should astrologers defer moral judgments about the actions of other mass-murderers in history?

It is precisely the moral judgements that astrologers make that explains their fascination with the murderous despots of history.

swanswings

Grace be
Kindness be

You wrote, “According to Edgar Cayce, the "tropical" chart shows the various incarnations that a particular soul is attempting to correct from the "so called past lives" on earth, (not all of them by any means) Bur it is not the "be all that ends all" of a soul of course. Souls are quite expansive. The Sidereal charts shows the in-between existence here. ....

But the Tropical natal should point to what he or she is concentrating on by it's challenges shown in the natal chart.”

Please provide the EC Readings which support your statements.

Here are some quotes from EC Readings:

“… but let it be understood here, no action of any planet or the phases of the Sun, the Moon, or any of the heavenly bodies surpass the rule of man’s will power....” (3744-4)

“For instance, the astrological influences are not in the form or manner as has been so oft and is so oft judged by the purely astrological aspects from records. For the shifting, the changes that have been wrought in the zodiac as well as the signs and positions of this material sphere in relationship to the whole have been misjudged.” (1770-2)

“....the variations in time have been corrected by the Persians and not by the Egyptians. The Egyptian calculations are thirty degrees off. “(2011-3)

“For most astrologers are nearly thirty degrees off in their reckoning in the present.” (3376-2)

“For, as has been indicated, the characteristics, or that attained by an individual, are indicated by the sign under which the entity enters an appearance. Remember, those indicated in the charts that are accepted by most astrologers are some ten days behind. Thus we find some variations in the information indicated for individuals through these channels.” (5746-1)

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

A birth certificate might as well be written on Charmin toilet paper.

The EC readings mention chart discrepancies between common astrological practice and the soul’s actual choice of birth horoscope and personality ... often because of a time warp or difference between most soul’s spiritual birth moment and the physical birth moment.

As there was in the entering of the entity’s inner forces into this physical body … there was some lapse of time between the physical and the spiritual birth.

In giving, then, the astrological influences, these would vary considerably from from that as would be seen from the spiritual — or the entity or soul experience in the earth’s plane. Were this entity’s experiences given from the purely astrological science, as accepted in many quarters, these would vary entirely from this which may be given here, or that is viewed from here — for these are the Akashian records of the entity’s or soul’s development.

Q-11. How long a period between the physical and spiritual birth?

A-11. Some four and a half hours.
(566-001)

WAYBREAD

In some of your posts, you have mentioned your natal Sun–Pluto opposition. In what ways is that contact “a big motivator” for you?

TIME OF BIRTH

As a lieutenant colonel with the KGB, Mr. Putin may be enjoying the guessing game among astro-fumblers.

1) Astrodienst: 9:30 AM
2) Isaac Starkman: 9:35:52 PM
2) Barbara Pijanlama: 6:45 PM

YOU MAY ENJOY

https://www.reincarnationresearch.c...rnation-case-of-julius-caesar-vladimir-putin/

HISTORY

There was another Vladimir: Vladimir Lenin ... and the current events seem to be just another chapter in a history book:

https://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm

May your day be rich with moments of kindness.

With sincere and reverent respect,

Steven

ElenaJ

A lot to evaluate here, thanks.

Notice both the Crimea and Ukraine invasions have similar dates, Feb 24 and 27.
That is when transiting sun is at 5-8 Pisces, trine his scorpio Venus.

"Astrology per se probably has a lot more to say about Vladimir Putin, but we lack a lot of information about him, in terms of a reality check; and I haven't seen more advanced timing techniques here, like primary directions."

Yes, this is a limitation. Which is one reason why I posted the long article, and the excerpts, from people who actually met and knew him to a certain degree, with their impressions of him.
Plus, not having confirmation of his birth time, we can only assume it so we have a base to work with, but we can't really do primary directions that will make sense.

With Pluto smack on his Midheaven it certainly is a powerful force in his chart.
Did you notice asteroid Ukraine exactly conjunct his natal Pluto?

In the progressed chart for this month, Sun and Pluto are in exact trine.
The energies of a born leader, and the ability to easily channel his energies.
Very focused, determined, to reach a goal.

Natal mercury is exactly sextile natal pluto.
Lots of intuition. And the ability to focus tightly on what he wants to achieve.

The 7th house in a politician's chart signifies the Public. And here its ruler, Venus, is in the ascendent. He can embody the wishes and desires and ambitions of his Public. He takes on their energy and projects it outwardly.

As a side note, his ascendent and Venus are in scorpio, and Russia had been traditionally considered to be ruled by the sign Scorpio. Tight link there, and helpful to explain his long and intense rulership.

Here is a link to a site about AstroGeography:

https://astrologicalworldmap.com/2015/03/29/astrogeography-and-future-transits-for-moscow-kiew/

It gives much importance to both Libra and Capricorn for modern Russia:
Astrogeographic position for morphogenetic field level 3 which describes the energetical topics of the whole of the Kremlin and how the site is embedded in the City of Moscow: the Kremlin is situated in the combination of service-orientated, aristocratic air sign Libra sign of harmony, balance, justice, peace, angels, beauty, decoration, relationship and courtly culture. Libra appears as a highly important aspect for the places of rulership in Russia – possibly as a complementary aspect to its otherwise deeply rural structures. It is remarkable that the Peter and Paul fortress in St. Petersburg too was built in air sign Libra (with Virgo) The Winter Palace in St. Petersburg even has both astrogeographical coordinates in Libra.

Digressing a bit, in the past couple of decades, since the phenomenon of the Russian nouveau riche took place, the most exclusive tourist destinations on the planet have seen the emergence of Russian tourism. A tourism that exactly fills the description of Venus in its fall in Scorpio, the excesses and OTT of a Jupiter opposition, as well as the Libra love of beauty, luxury, deluxe surroundings.

waybread

Something about Vladimir Putin reminds me of this quote from Tolkien's The Fellowship of the Ring:

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all. and in the darkness bind them.”

This seems so much like Vladimir Putin's life mission.

Previously I tried to establish militaristic Mars as a major factor in Putin's horoscope. I did a little more digging and found that Putin's Mars exactly conjuncts the Galactic Center. Astrologers do not agree on what it means, other than it seems to be an evolutionary conduit connecting us to.... some kind of "higher" realm. I can read this only as either some type of intuitive ability or perhaps someone operating as an arm of planetary destiny.

This has some similarity of meaning with one's vertex: the "second descendant" related to fateful people and encounters. Putin's moon in Gemini is 6 degrees from his vertex, both in the 8th house-- the traditional house of death. Modernly this house includes "occult" matters, whatever one means by them. Putin's part of fortune-- what goes well for him (if not for anybody else)-- is also in the 8th house of death. Putin's 8th house is rule by Venus in Scorpio, another Pluto-Mars connection.

The big question about Putin's "soul" [sic] is why he feels so comfortable killing thousands of people: it's not just his leveling of Mariupol, but his equally savage total leveling of Aleppo, Syria; and Grozny, capital of the erstwhile breakaway Russian province of Chechnya, in other military conflicts under his watch.

Although Putin once claimed he wanted to liberate Ukraine's ethnic Russians from Ukrainian rule, equally they are getting shelled and shot alongside their ethnic Ukrainian cousins. Thousands of his own Russian troops have died in Ukraine.

With Putin's Pluto conjunct MC, it's obviously about power, but mythological Pluto was the Roman god of death. Astrological Pluto rules "riches from under the earth" such as oil and natural gas. A map of these fossil fuel production sites and known reserves in Ukraine precisely coincides with places where the Russian military has fought the hardest for control.

Putin is trying to consolidate Russia's standing as a-- or the-- principal purveyor of oil and natural gas to Europe-- and much of the world. He won't hesitate to gobble up other nations to do it-- either militarily or by destroying democracies from within and promoting Russia-friendly regimes. NYT op ed 3/29.)

Meanwhile freedom of speech and expression are dead in Russia.

I don't believe this "blind psychic of the Balkans," but Vladmir Putin just might.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sian-president-Vladimir-Putin-Lord-World.html

The full Tolkien quote reads:

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Bring on the Hobbits-- weak creatures who nonetheless triumph through their goodness of heart.

Last edited:

waybread

Hi, Steven--

What I wrote was the modern astrology theory that if you wish to know what really motivates people, look for their closest hardest aspect.

My natal sun-Pluto opposition is 8 degrees out, and getting farther by progression with a retrograde Pluto. It's not my closest hard aspect. I will say that for much of my life I experienced this as encounters with senior alpha males who had no qualms about obliterating my independent sense of self (as an uppity woman.) At one point during a particularly nasty Pluto square sun/Pluto square Mars transits, I realized that I am all of the planets in my chart. I am Pluto as well as my sun. After I had that existential understanding, the Plutonic bullies stopped happening. I had one minor subsequent episode, when transiting Pluto semi-squared my sun, but fortunately it resolved itself quickly.

As I've mentioned a few times on this thread, I recognize that the Astro-DataBank Putin ToB is rated DD, but I've been working with it and think it's pretty close. So, apparently, does Isaac Starkman, the rectification expert, whose own time is only 5 minutes different.

Vladimir Putin's principal historical inspiration, sadly, seems to be Joseph Stalin. Ukrainians have not forgotten how he tried to starve them into oblivion in 1930-32.

Stalin's own closest hard aspects seem to be a partile sun-Pluto square, and a Pluto Mars opposition with a 1-degree orb.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Stalin,_Joseph

I'm inherently skeptical of past-lives astrology but will read your links with interest.

waybread

Elena, great catch on asteroid Ukraine.

I've tried some others, but so far no hits. I'm reluctant to use asteroid aspects beyond conjunctions with planets because it's too easy to make a chart say whatever we want if we multiply a lot of minor factors.

If you're familiar with primary directions, it would be interesting to at least try them out on the 9:30 and 9:35 am birth times.

To me the big question about Vladimir Putin is not his being a "born leader"-- a quality he did not demonstrate until well into middle age.

It is why, as a world leader, Putin is so clearly a sociopath. He feels no empathy for the people he's murdered-- including his own troops and ethnic Russians in Ukraine. He feels no sympathy for the millions of Ukrainian dislocated refugees. Indeed, he's happy about them, because if they destabilize the NATO countries of eastern Europe, so much the better for his plan of recreating the old USSR boundaries.

What would you say are the astrological signatures of a megalomaniac sociopath? I suppose we have a few others in history to choose from.

Check out the similarities between the Astrodienst charts of Vladimir Putin and Russian Czar Ivan the Terrible
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ivan_The_Terrible (1530-1584)

Ivan the Terrible was known for unifying vast parts of modern Russia, and being a bloodthirsty absolute monarch.

Ivan had moon, Venus, Jupiter and NN in Libra. Plutin has a Libra stellium.

Ivan had sun square Saturn. Putin has sun conjunct Saturn.

Ivan had Pluto semi-square Mars. Putin has Pluto trine Mars (violence goes well for him.)

Last edited:

blackbery

You mean other than the reasons he has stated to the fake news.

1) Destroy/de-activate the biolabs being run by the US DoD to create deadly pathogens (illegal & immoral).

2) De-nazifty the country by eliminating the Azov Batalliion. The world used to be against nazis but now they are supporting & celebrating them.

Profile: Who are Ukraine’s far-right Azov regiment?
The far-right neo-Nazi group has expanded to become part of Ukraine’s armed forces, a street militia and a political party.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment

3) Ensure Ukraine never becomes part of NATO as per Minsk Agreement.

Mother Russia does not want nuclear weapons in Ukraine put their by NATO (US) which can reach Moscow within 7 mins. You know the way that US did not want Russian nuclear weapons pointed at them from Cuba. Read History, do at least 1 hr of research instead of parroting out the fake news propaganda.
:neptune::pisces:3rd House in Sibley Chart really increased the lies & false information in many areas.

Since we don't know the correct month or even year of Putin, it's completely pointless to talk about his chart as I mentioned before but looking at the chart of Ukraine, :saturn: is pressing on the nation's :moon::aquarius: 22 degree.
:mars::virgo: in poor placement, showing how Ukraine has been used & abused by the US (martyr element) to create friction with their arch-enemy Russia.
US politicians have stolen millions from Ukraine, using the country as their personal piggy bank while ensuring de-stabilizing the country with their regime changes.
The US will not allow a duly elected leader who is close to Russia remain in power & that's why they created a coup to throw out Yanukovych in 2014 & put in their own puppet. That corrupt regime allowed the Biden, Piglosi Crime Families to have their sons sit on Ukraine energy boards, collecting millions while the Ukranian people suffer. John Kerry's son also sat on Ukranian energy board.

The only way out of this conflict is for the corrupt puppet Zelensky to negotiate & accept Putin's demands. :saturn::square::uranus: rebillion in the air but Russia has almost total control of the country & is awaiting peace talks.

The nuclear power stations have been secured so none of the Ukranian nazis or paid western mercenaries can create a dirty bomb & then blame it on Russia.

:neptune:fog of war is clearing & the world is learning the truth about Ukraine & how the US/NATO have corrupted the country, lied to Russia, broken every treaty/agreement & ignored the 15,000 Russo-Ukranians who have been killed in eastern Ukraine since 2015.

CHINA URGES PENTAGON TO DISCLOSE ALLEGED “BIOLABS” IN UKRAINE “AS SOON AS POSSIBLE”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbkqE4x5MbjI/

RUSSIA EXPOSES US BIO-WEAPON LABS IN UKRAINE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PHYMI4kWvr9K/

Not only is Putin a White Hat, he's a saviour of the eastern countries who would have been murdered by the millions once the deadly pathogens were released.

He has also exposed the Demonrats total control of the country by installing their puppets in power to manipulate & force to do their bidding.
The Dems get wealthy off the billions poured into Ukraine by the western countries while the Ukranian people are forced to move to other countries to work & send money back home.

Watch the doc 'Ukraine on Fire' by Oliver Stone, banned on YT, etc but can watch on BitChute & Rumble.

There is no honest reporting on fake news about Ukraine, Russia or Putin, just
:neptune: fairy tales & lies.

Putin had no reason whatsoever to invade Ukraine other than greed for more land. His invasion has rightly been called "a war of choice."

blackbery

Crimea voted 97% to JOIN the Russian Federation, after all the majority are Russians!

How is that an 'invasion'?:unsure:

:saturn: logic has gone out the window with the Ukraine history, replaced with :neptune:fantasies & acting (like the corrupt leader Zelensky with his high heel stilettos & black bra).

You can't even make this stuff up, the :pluto:corruption is so deep that a corrupt clown is now running the country, just like the US. :tongue::andy::whistling:

https://youtu.be/UPT4oGTOHRo

Crimea Overwhelmingly Supports Split From Ukraine To Join Russia
March 16, 2014

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...vote-on-splitting-from-ukraine-to-join-russia

The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83 percent voter turnout, and within the local government of Sevastopol there was also a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation

A lot to evaluate here, thanks.

Notice both the Crimea and Ukraine invasions have similar dates, Feb 24 and 27.
That is when transiting sun is at 5-8 Pisces, trine his scorpio Venus.

\.

david starling

Those cloaking themselves, pretending to be other than what they really are, will be revealed as Pluto ingresses Aquarius in March of next year. Then we'll definitely know the color of Putin's ushanka.

blackbery

Putin's chart is NOT VERIFIED. Dirty data means just that.

Putin's 'inspiration' is not Stalin. Are you aware of his religion? Are you aware that he spent one year living on a kibbutz in Israel when he was in his 20s?
He did that to understand the country where a large majority of Russian Jews emigrated to. That's a :libra: trait, to see the truth in an objective way.

Religion is ruled by the outer planets :neptune::saturn::jupiter: but since it's a guess where the planets lie in Putin's chart, we can't know what influence they play.

As I've mentioned a few times on this thread, I recognize that the Astro-DataBank Putin ToB is rated DD, but I've been working with it and think it's pretty close. So, apparently, does Isaac Starkman, the rectification expert, whose own time is only 5 minutes different.

Vladimir Putin's principal historical inspiration, sadly, seems to be Joseph Stalin. Ukrainians have not forgotten how he tried to starve them into oblivion in 1930-32.

\.

blackbery

In 2015, France and Germany helped the conflict-ridden country by brokering a peace deal known as the Minsk Agreement

This agreement consisted of a package of measures, including a ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons from the front line, release of prisoners of war, constitutional reform in Ukraine granting self-government to certain areas of Donbas and restoring control of the state border to the Ukrainian government.

However, Ukraine broke the Agreement in many ways, shelling and bombing eastern Ukraine leaving 15,000 Russian-speaking Ukranians dead and not adhering to allowing the country to be neutral and never a part of NATO.

At the time, :jupiter::conjunct::jupiter::square::pluto::conjunct:MC.
While the legal aspect was promising, :pluto: entities (NATO/US) were plotting to undermine & manipulate the Agreement.

:pluto: was :conjunct: AC & while the process of transformation was there, it was used by powerful forces to work against peace.

The Minsk agreements designed to create peace were highly unpopular in Ukraine, disproportionately advantageous to Putin; and were, in any event, broken by Putin's forces multiple times.

david starling

Putin's Russia is allied with two of Israel's mortal enemies, Iran and Syria. Putin's ability to cloak himself as a "friend of Israel" won't last, once Pluto ingresses Aquarius.

blackbery

You can look at the chart of HRC to begin with? She has a particular love of war & doesn't care how many die to achieve her regime changes.

Unverified time but we do know her correct dob. With a severely debilitated
:venus::scorpio::square::mars::saturn: there is a lack of warmth, of empathy.

She laughed when asking if they could 'drone Assange to death' & cackled when making the statement about killing the beloved Libyan leader Gaddafi.
:pluto: heart of darkness.

“We came, we saw, he died.”

Then there are the Bush SKull & Bones psychopaths. What in their chart shows the mania for murder & war? I know the son is a :sun::cancer:T with heavy 12th placement like the current resident.
Tony Blair, Obama aka the Drone Killer, so many US leaders with a love of killing.:sick::sick::sick:

What would you say are the astrological signatures of a megalomaniac sociopath? I suppose we have a few others in history to choose from.
\

blackbery

Putin has never once 'cloaked himself as a friend of Israel. :whistling:

He is interested in protecting Russians all over the world; he is a protector of Mother Russia & the Russian Orthodox Church of which he is a proud member.

:pluto::aquarius: concerns are global, worldwide & nothing to do with one individual.

Putin's Russia is allied with two of Israel's mortal enemies, Iran and Syria. Putin's ability to cloak himself as a "friend of Israel" won't last, once Pluto ingresses Aquarius.