Putin/Russia losing in Ukraine

astro_novice

The only bad transit that I can see in Putin's chart is Saturn conjunct IC, opposing MC, and Neptune square his Mercury. There will be Uranus square his IC/MC in the summer of 2023.

Are these enough to explain Putin's failure? Or is it also predicting that Putin can still hold on to power after losing big time in Ukraine?

leomoon

The only bad transit that I can see in Putin's chart is Saturn conjunct IC, opposing MC, and Neptune square his Mercury. There will be Uranus square his IC/MC in the summer of 2023.

Are these enough to explain Putin's failure? Or is it also predicting that Putin can still hold on to power after losing big time in Ukraine?

I see what you are saying, and of course we don't know the houses either, His chart is rated DD, so not reliable.
BUT considering the one available to use, Tr Saturn Tr Venus is also squaring his natal Jupiter which is rx in natal chart.

His angles because of the unreliability of the tob, really should not be relied on.

Neptune square his Mercury is likely the BIG- HUGE lies he's told his country's citizens, the soldiers as well if the feedback from the soldiers is to be believed:

His Army is lamenting this war, saying they are comprised of mostly morons.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/putin...rons?msclkid=e57001c2b17311ec8f3cce9e12c17232

A reporter for Public Radio in France said this today, about the recently released young Mayor:

@ElBeardsley

Incredible testimony on BFMTV from this mayor of Melitopol who was kidnapped for several days by the Russians. He says they had no idea what’s going on. They told him we’re here to get the Nazis - he said I’ve been in this town 30 years and I’ve never met one…. then they said//
well we’re here to help the Russian speakers snd he said 95% of us speak Russian and we’re fine. They said they heard that the World War II veterans of the town had been beaten in the patriot day and he said au contraire they’re venerated and there’s not very many of them left.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Good...Putin is losing the war and for a president to officially take power on Dec 31, 1999; and on 02/02-02/22/2002: To invade Ukraine to almost trigger WW3. He's the biggest news event of the millennia (except 9/11 2001 in the USA and the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020-21). And because Saturn transits Zelenskyy's natal sun (5') in Aquarius which conjuncts his MC (20') in 2019-2023 interacts with his Mars in cusp Cancer-Leo (the millionaire's degree 29' Cancer and CLEO or 1' Leo thought to represent a plague) conjunct his Moon 17' degrees in Leo. The world should never minimalize or underestimate the impact of COVID-19 in any country, but Ukraine's experience with controlling a new flu epidemic in the mid 2010s has succeeded in not going to turn into a pandemic. And Ukraine is twice the size of the US state of Texas or nearing Alaska's larger size with a population slightly larger than my state of CA (41-45 million range) also shared with Canada: Ukraine had 5-5.5 million COVID cases vs CA had 9.1-9.5 million. It could be their nation's recent memory and bitter history of earlier plagues, warfare and the 1986 Chernobyl Nuclear power plant accident that taught their disaster preparedness through their experiences in better management of a national emergency.

leomoon

I've added this video, which goes into the war in Ukraine...it also speaks at the end of the coming "Eclipse of the 30th of April" at 10 Taurus - and it's potential impact of the War:

(watch soon,because she may take it off - as it's usually paid videos)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/64398059

Mar 28, 2022 at 4:23 PM

April 2022 Astrology Forecast | Early Release to Patrons

This video is coming out close to month's end, but it is chock-full of astrology; the skies are extremely dramatic in April. If this month had a name, I would call it The Ecstasy and the Agony; we will have both in rapid succession. The month goes from the tough (Mars conjoining Saturn in Aquarius) to the sublime (Jupiter-Neptune, Full Moon ruled by exalted Venus, Venus conjoining Jupiter in Pisces, the eclipse ruled by Venus in Pisces). There is hope in April.