Psychologist & Astrologer

drsharone

Hi everyone :) So nice to be here, to learn from and share with you all. While I am a licensed psychologist, I've been studying serious astrology since the age of 13. It was the first book I made my dad buy me. I'll never forget it !! Astrology is an amazing tool that can help us understand ourselves and our relationships with others. The intelligence behind the stars ultimately offers us a window like no other into the mind of the Creator, and the Creator's divine and majestic architecture whereby this universe was constructed. Just like any other therapy tool, our mission and purpose is to transcend and transform our current state of self to one higher, ever reaching higher and higher, to eventually go way beyond ourselves, above our stars, and come to merge and unify as one with the Creator. Just as the stars are divine servants of the Creator, so are we ruler of the stars as children of the Creator. It's all amazing. Can't wait to interact with some of you...blessings, Dr. ShaRone.

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone :) So nice to be here, to learn from and share with you all. While I am a licensed psychologist, I've been studying serious astrology since the age of 13. It was the first book I made my dad buy me. I'll never forget it !! Astrology is an amazing tool that can help us understand ourselves and our relationships with others. The intelligence behind the stars ultimately offers us a window like no other into the mind of the Creator, and the Creator's divine and majestic architecture whereby this universe was constructed. Just like any other therapy tool, our mission and purpose is to transcend and transform our current state of self to one higher, ever reaching higher and higher, to eventually go way beyond ourselves, above our stars, and come to merge and unify as one with the Creator. Just as the stars are divine servants of the Creator, so are we ruler of the stars as children of the Creator. It's all amazing. Can't wait to interact with some of you...blessings, Dr. ShaRone.
Hello drsharone welcome :)

much appreciation & gratitude for your kind blessings to all members

for discussions after introducing we also have Chat

index.php

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
QUOTE FROM FORUM RULES
This is a public forum and everyone must take responsibility for restricting what they share
to their own comfort level. We can't control people's sense of boundaries or lack thereof.
This forum is NOT appropriate for confidential sharing and we strongly warn everyone

that this is NOT an appropriate place to expect confidentiality.
We are NOT responsible for members' posting decisions and cleaning up their posts if they overshare.

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else
with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility
for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form:

through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

View attachment 101899

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935