Psychic potential?

Scorpio90

Hi everyone

I would like to know if in the next natal chart you can find some psychic ability / mental control. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 73

Timmytwothumbs

Hi everyone

I would like to know if in the next natal chart you can find some psychic ability / mental control. Thanks.

Yes
Pluto trine moon
Pluto conj Merc
Finger of God pointing at Neptune
Sun in Scorpio
Moon in Pisces
Saturn in it's own sign with Neptune
Pluto in it's own sign... but that's debatable I think pisces and especially taurus suit the Pluto energy best.
If your not psychic you should at least have a pretty good instinct and gut feeling.

JOS

Yes
Pluto trine moon
Pluto conj Merc
Finger of God pointing at Neptune
Sun in Scorpio
Moon in Pisces
Saturn in it's own sign with Neptune
Pluto in it's own sign... but that's debatable I think pisces and especially taurus suit the Pluto energy best.
If your not psychic you should at least have a pretty good instinct and gut feeling.

Moon trine neptune

Whoam1

Scorpio stellium.
Neptune in the 12th house.
Look at isis/Osiris astroids too (my Osiris sits on my moon in the eighth house both are comtra-parallel Pluto it's a very occult placement)
Google fixed star Khambalia it's conjunct two of your planets in Scorpio
Also look at the Corvus constellation in libra your MC is right near One of its creepy fixed stars.

Lykanized

Look at 12th house for one. I read an article that said that Uranus in 12th house can result in ability to predict the future and it sounds like something that could be easily discounted, but I knew a legitimate psychic who had Uranus in the 12th house. She could astral project, but never on command. And she could predict future trends. You have a nice 12th house stellium including Uranus with Neptune and Jupiter. Possibly more powerful

JOS

Look at 12th house for one. I read an article that said that Uranus in 12th house can result in ability to predict the future and it sounds like something that could be easily discounted, but I knew a legitimate psychic who had Uranus in the 12th house. She could astral project, but never on command. And she could predict future trends. You have a nice 12th house stellium including Uranus with Neptune and Jupiter. Possibly more powerful

Check this out. I have psychic abilities since my early age.
See moon, venus, pluto neptune contacts

https://imgur.com/lih32z6

Whoam1

Also in your chart your heights degree planet is the moon it's your Amakaraka. Put your AC on the moon and it puts your Scorpio in the 8th house. Look up Pisces Swamsha.

Lykanized

I actually have moon trine neptune too, and neptune contacts to my pluto, uranus, mars, and mercury. But I'd only consider myself mildly intuitive with spiritual awareness. I'm really not powerfully psychic. Interesting!

JOS

I actually have moon trine neptune too, and neptune contacts to my pluto, uranus, mars, and mercury. But I'd only consider myself mildly intuitive with spiritual awareness. I'm really not powerfully psychic. Interesting!

https://youtu.be/PpDycC1AWlk

Scorpio90

Thank you all for your answers, I am intrigued by the fact that strange things were happening to me, one of them is astral travel.

Scorpio stellium.
Neptune in the 12th house.
Look at isis/Osiris astroids too (my Osiris sits on my moon in the eighth house both are comtra-parallel Pluto it's a very occult placement)
Google fixed star Khambalia it's conjunct two of your planets in Scorpio
Also look at the Corvus constellation in libra your MC is right near One of its creepy fixed stars.

Because of the little information that I have found about these fixed stars, they have negative characteristics ... it has given me chills haha

Whoam1

Thank you all for your answers, I am intrigued by the fact that strange things were happening to me, one of them is astral travel.

Because of the little information that I have found about these fixed stars, they have negative characteristics ... it has given me chills haha

I like the chills glad to help.

aquarius7000

Hi

I’m curious to see your complete natal chart, if you could pull one at astro.com...

A list of aspects is not enough for me because I need to see the signs.
If you are new to astrology, best to stay away from the fixed stars and learn first thoroughly about the mainstream planets, houses, signs and aspects.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Hi

I’m curious to see your complete natal chart, if you could pull one at astro.com...

A list of aspects is not enough for me because I need to see the signs.

If you are new to astrology, best to stay away from the fixed stars and learn first thoroughly about the mainstream planets, houses, signs and aspects.

That's not Aquarius thinking....

aquarius7000

No it was an observation.
My observation is that you need to study a bit more in order to make at least somewhat educated observations, and not simply make one because somebody suggests something contrary to what you have. That is called attacking, not observing. End of subject.

Whoam1

My observation is that you need to study a bit more in order to make at least somewhat educated observations, and not simply make one because somebody suggests something contrary to what you have. That is called attacking, not observing. End of subject.

Your more heated than I am. I like the heat, I get my education from the streets not a book. You can read a hundred books on how to fight but when you get in the heat of battle with someone who learned from the streets is always going to win.

aquarius7000

Your more heated than I am. I like the heat, I get my education from the streets not a book. You can read a hundred books on how to fight but when you get in the heat of battle with someone who learned from the streets is always going to win.
When one does not have convincing astrological arguments to refute what was said, they take to personal attacks simply because a) they do not have any astrological matter to support their baseless statements, b) they do not like people presenting astrological matter that goes against what they claim. But i do agree that you do not get your astrology from the books.

Perhaps best to ignore such baseless blah blah

Whoam1

When one does not have convincing astrological arguments to refute what was said, they take to personal attacks simply because a) they do not have any astrological matter to support their baseless statements, b) they do not like people presenting astrological matter that goes against what they claim. But i do agree that you do not get your astrology from the books.

Perhaps best to ignore such baseless blah blah

Or look from other people's eyes. I'm reading the books and I'm disagreeing because of actual experience. Your reading posts and I read your posts to make sure it's not just me. Anyone who doesn't agree with you, you shoot down because your book way is the only way, but there are many ways and those who learn them all will do better. I can site examples if you need them but you know what I'm talking about because you know yourself.