Psychic indicators mentioned in natal chart?

I was searching for a website to show me where psychic abilities where found in the natal chart. I stumbled across one which has been mentioned a few times in this forum so I'm led to belive it's pretty acurate. It mentions that -

Uranus Sextile Pluto: Opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential.

Pluto in 12th House: Pluto here in its highest form means the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted.

I have these in my natal chart and I was wondering if anyone could offer me a deeper insight into what this means?

There has been loads of threads on AW covering this topice, simply use our 'search' feature to locate them using keywords, like google...

For me (in general terms) it's planets in 8th and 12th pref in trine aspects, also 4th as it's a water house. Aspects to moon/neptune, sun/neptune or even moon/pluto aspects

LovelyMissAries

LOL.

This thread is an example of one of my psychic abilities of somehow getting my (small) wishes granted. Law of Attraction if you will. I've had this same subject posted in 'Read My Chart' with X amount of views and one answer. I was thinking "Jeeze, SURELY someone must know something!" and voila! I found this thread just now.

I have Moon trine Neptune, and though I'm not sure if it's solely doing it's work solely on it's own OR if any of my stelliums deserve credit BUT I do tend to either 'like' people right away or not. I feel energy and most of the time I'm correct. People who are quieter are harder to feel but sooner or later I reach in and pull them out too. I also have Moon trine Uranus but I'm not sure if that does anything. I also think I have strong telepathy but it's hard to pin point. The talent seems to come and go. I had a vision once of seeing my ex-boyfriend's sister at our University the day I was supposed to go and I was right. Perhaps that's Moon/Uranus at work? I also saw something about Mercury touching any of the outer planets. I have Mercury square Neptune (but I've been told the arc is too wide for it to matter.) and Mercury square Saturn.

My question is great, I have these aspects but how can I consciously put them to use and make them stronger?

Last edited:

athenegoddess

Stellium in Pisces.
Pluto in first house well aspected.
Moon conjunct Neptune aspecting Sun/Pluto.
Conjunction between Sun/Mercury/Neptune.

I have noticed stelliums in water houses usually mean psychic ability. Stelliums period actually. Nostradamus has almost all planets in Cap/Cancer. Except two I believe.

Edgar Cayce had almost all planets in Pisces and two or three in Taurus.

Sag Moon2

One thing about Cayce's chart is Jupiter at 2Deg. Cap in the 8th. I have the same Degree as Jupiter and have noticed that it is a very strong degree for Jupiter to at.
I think the Rev. Jim Jones who has the same Birthdate as myself 30 yrs. before.

hypnotiqu3

Hi youngastrologer

I doubt that Uranus sextile Pluto is an indicator of psychic abilities, at least on its own. Uranus and Pluto are both outer planets and move so slowly that everyone born over a couple of years probably have that aspect. Aspects between outer planets should be seen as generational aspects that affect everyone born in the world for a few years.

I also doubt that Pluto in the 12th house alone is an indicator of psychic abilities because 1/12 of the world's population would be psychic at that point. Also what does it even mean that Pluto in the 12th house is in its "highest form"? If I was to connect any planets with the 12th house it would be Neptune or Jupiter.

Isnt it natural for a human being to be psychic - and that its just a matter of tapping into that channel/vibration? If so then wouldnt it be normal to see a lot of psychic people around no matter what their placements are?

AriScoPis87

Psychic, Witchcraft and Magick Asteroids:

1181 Lilith

100 Hekate - An oracle prophetess who spoke to those on the other side, and relayed the messages (a medium). Indicator of mediumistic abilities.

16 Psyche - means soul; telepathic and clairaudient abilities.

4341 Poseidon - Similar to Neptune, psychic phenomena.

432 Pythia - priestess of the Delphic oracle. Relates to those who interpret; dreams, Tarot cards, runes, tea leaves etc.

894 Erda - Seer; knowing the orgin and outcome of everything. (Sylvia Browne has this conjunct Uranus.)

3361 Orpheus

256 Walpurga

19521 Chaos

All these asteroid information can be found on Lindaland (I can't remember where on there because I traced this back from an old post on tribe.net that I posted earlier this year).

Also check out this blog link of a HUGE list of aspects a, houses, signs, ect.. of what are psychic indicators of a chart: http://astrorevelations.blogspot.com/2009/11/psychic-indictors-within-natal-chart.html

But here is SOME of the info on the list:

Uranus Sextile Pluto: Opportunity to elevate consciousness through spiritual aspirations; very intuitive with psychic potential.

Uranus Trine Pluto: In other lifetimes have worked toward tapping their unconscious minds and elevating their consciousness; very intuitive with psychic potential.

Neptune Conjunct Pluto: Very great sensitivity to the inner worlds; uncanny ability to see attainment. Advancement along spiritual lines can be greatly accelerated in company of other like-minded people.

Sun in Aquarius: Sign of spiritual rebirth

Sun in Sagittarius: Has the ability to see the future by their understanding of current trends of thought, and their insights border on prophecy. Keyword is perception, another word for insight or intuition as it applies here.

Neptune in Aquarius: interest in psychic phenomena, spiritual revelation and altered forms of consciousness; assumes an eclectic, adventurous, intuitive and original tone. Connection to subconscious wisdom is fueled by an energy that is inspirational and visionary; hard to overemphasize the creative potential of self-development, spiritual interests, mysticism, and psychic phenomena.

Pluto in 12th House: Pluto here in its highest form means the willingness to be a channel to help those who are limited and afflicted.

Click the link to see the 40+ aspects, signs, houses, etc... of psychic indicators in a chart.

But if I went by what my chart has, here are the indicators from another link I'll provide at the end of the quoted:

Sun Trine Uranus: Strong magnetic healing force; strongly intuitive person.

Moon Sextile Uranus: Potential for keen intuition; in advanced types, would give potential for great healing power.

Moon Sextile Neptune: Potential to develop keen psychic sensitivity.

Moon in 8th House: Very psychic

Mercury Trine Uranus: Denotes the advanced soul. Has an inward feeling of what is right for him to do. His intuitions make his decisions for him, and he is not afraid to trust them.

Venus Sextile Neptune: Potential for strong sixth sense, which is the intuition.

Venus in Pisces: Extremely psychic
http://www.spiritualteacher.us/PsiIndicators.html

[deleted quote over 100 words long of an Internet source - Moderator]

And also check out this other link I have stored in a folder:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/sixth_sense.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel Uranian

I have a stellium in Aquarius, Neptune and Jupiter on the Aquarius-Capricorn cusp (I think they'd be more Aquarian from the vast amount of planets and points I have in other air signs compared to the 2 I have firmly in Capricorn, the only earth on my chart) and Uranus in Aquarius is both my chart's dominant by far and conjunct within 3 degrees of my Sun (I just realized that some of the charts I posted here have wrong dates. It is within 3 degrees on my real chart.) I'm pretty sure my moon is in the Gemini-Cancer cusp rather than really in one or the other, especially since I don't seem to have classical psychic abilities even as much as most, but I'll have to calculate the moon position myself to confirm that. I'd say that most people have a considerable amount of psychic potential in some form or another, but most people don't know about it. As for me, I have so much Uranus energy it's ridiculous (hence my username.) Every second of my life is like a deja vu. I think Uranus influence definitely leads to increased intelligence, since with my Mercury in a not-so-prominent position there'd be no other way I would've gotten it, but it's definitely more than just your average Mercury. The outer planets all cause pretty awesome things, and so do the signs Aquarius, Scorpio, and Pisces, which are ruled by them, that's for sure.

actio

High level precognitive abilities are rare (if they exist at all) such that I don't think that they can be accounted for by simple aspects or interaction just between two planets. Otherwise many people would be psychic. I think such talent would most likely be a result of holistic interaction of many planets and placements.

Unfortunately many astrological websites and profiles throw around words like "psychic" and "karmic" to keep attention of readers (who wouldn't like being told that they have latent psychic ability?) but imo they are misleading and meaningless.

Onion

As many of you have already said, everyone is capable of experiencing extrasensory perception and moments of clear intuition. Most people are just not open to it because they have, based on faulty logic, already come to the conclusion that such phenomena are impossible or only available to rare and gifted superhumans, not themselves.

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED. If we are ready and open, we become aware of these connections and gain the ability to utilize them.

YOU ARE ALL PSYCHIC! :w00t:

Perhaps certain traits in the natal chart make an individual more open to these capabilities, or make such capabilities more accessible; but when it comes down to it, the paths to intangible perception are always present. You just have to FIND THEM.

Skywomb

I think it'd be good to talk about different sorts of "psychic" abilities as well....

The 2 people I know with Mars in Scorpio has the most acute sense/understanding of people in a certain way. And a person with his Moon on his Scorpio ASC. Oh I can include myself. Even though they don't display it in some magnificent or especially good way.

My father, Mercury, Mars, Venus...in Pisces also has some uncanny ability to sense certain things.
He has an insane sense of knowing the time (long irregular walks, 2-5hours, we used to do, without watching the clock at any time, and we'd pin point the time...of course we had the Sun as help most of the time but hey I'm not such a big one on "psychic" stuff so that's interesting enough to me).

I don't believe in the supernatural, because it's not supernatural but surely some strange things out there yet to be really discovered...

The human brain is amazing... Think about how much things it processes without ones knowing and relays in the same manner to ones concious self (that if there are much pre-cognitive abilities is how I'd imagine they be explained one day). Tell me that's not interesting as hell.

Moog

Not something I've studied much (I'm personally skeptical (in the true sense of the word) about 'psychic' phenomena or talents) but I've reason to believe that 12th ruler in the 8th might be indicative of such a thing.

Skywomb

Not something I've studied much (I'm personally skeptical (in the true sense of the word) about 'psychic' phenomena or talents) but I've reason to believe that 12th ruler in the 8th might be indicative of such a thing.
Note to self no.2 regarding house systems: Will have to use placidus in case I'm very psychic.

Nightfire

My father, Mercury, Mars, Venus...in Pisces also has some uncanny ability to sense certain things.
He has an insane sense of knowing the time (long irregular walks, 2-5hours, we used to do, without watching the clock at any time, and we'd pin point the time...of course we had the Sun as help most of the time but hey I'm not such a big one on "psychic" stuff so that's interesting enough to me).

Ha! Me too! (Except his planets and their placing) Always was very good w/ this. I remember in high school we had six minutes to get to our lockers and to class but our classrooms were so far away that every second would count before we were late. But i could always "sense" how much time i had left and would always make it on time, though just barely sometimes. Thus, i know what this ability is all about ;)