Psyche within 3 degrees of Jupiter in 12th?

Quixotic

I've tried to read my chart when adding Psyche and Eros; I feel like they reveal interesting points within the persons birth chart, and with my Psyche so close to Jupiter in 12th, I'm curious what this could mean for me.
Thank you to any and all who help me out with this. :lol:

Attachments

• pe.jpg
    pe.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 13

Rageypoo

I wouldn't bother with the psyche in astro charts, seriously. The Ascendant, planets closest to it, and aspects to it are much more important, and it depends on what you're looking for. I'll give you a hint though, you've got some key planets in sag = )

Quixotic

I wouldn't bother with the psyche in astro charts, seriously. The Ascendant, planets closest to it, and aspects to it are much more important, and it depends on what you're looking for. I'll give you a hint though, you've got some key planets in sag = )

All of my personal planets? c: Hahah, I'm more Sagittarius than anything, I can see that.

Rageypoo

well your biggest thing above all else, will be your chart ruler, as it funnels all energies in your life to those planets

Bina

I've tried to read my chart when adding Psyche and Eros; I feel like they reveal interesting points within the persons birth chart, and with my Psyche so close to Jupiter in 12th, I'm curious what this could mean for me.
Thank you to any and all who help me out with this. :lol:

No answer yet ..

Quixotic, did you manage to find out anything more about your Psyche-Jupiter conjunction? I'm interested to know since I have the same conjunction in my 4th house, nearly exact:

Jupiter 29°31 Gemini
Psyche 29°23 Gemini