Progressions Vs Relocation

Sebastien Cheritte

Hi all,

I have been using a method to calculate my experience which hasn't been spoken of anywhere, and I'm wondering whether any use a similar method when they feel what is provided doesn't make any sense.

What happens when one leaves their place of birth?
Their coordinates change and therefore their Natal chart relocates to the new destination. correct?

However, what happens when it's doesn't quite fit since we feel as though we've outgrown our Natal charts before we've moved??

Many things may have applied to us before whilst we were younger, but have no real solid effect now, since progressions show the progress, it's more likely that we feel our progressive chart more applicable to our current circumstances while we are still in that birth location or near by. that is to say, some of us.

But any how, I take my natal and relocate it, finding that all has changed, this planet has moved to this house, that planet has moved to that house, so on and so forth.
but still, I after many years I feel that none of the three describe my nature... not the natal, not the relocated NOR the progressed!!!
because I look to my progression chart which is linked to my natal, and even there I feel absolutely unfulfilled!!

Oh my what am I to do???

I look at the relocated time, of my natal chart, obviously it's changed by a few hours left or right, sometimes going into the day after or the day before...

now I take that new time and date, and create a NEW natal chart to which I will progress, and THAT will suit me ABSOLUTELY!!!

coincidentally coining the term: "Method de Sebastien"

what say you?

Last edited:

BobZemco

I look at the relocated time, of my natal chart, obviously it's changed by a few hours left or right, sometimes going into the day after or the day before...

A relocated chart does not change time. The only thing that changes is the location. The date, time and time zone remain the same.

But any how, I take my natal and relocate it, finding that all has changed, this planet has moved to this house, that planet has moved to that house, so on and so forth. but still, I after many years I feel that none of the three describe my nature... not the natal, not the relocated NOR the progressed!!!

A relocated chart will not change your nature. It will only change some of the circumstances in your life.

People relocate to improve their opportunities for career, wealth, marriage, children, health or education.

Their coordinates change and therefore their Natal chart relocates to the new destination. correct?

Your natal chart is still your natal chart. You own it; it's yours; you can't get rid of it.

Many things may have applied to us before whilst we were younger, but have no real solid effect now, since progressions show the progress, it's more likely that we feel our progressive chart more applicable to our current circumstances while we are still in that birth location or near by. that is to say, some of us.

because I look to my progression chart which is linked to my natal, and even there I feel absolutely unfulfilled!!

You have misinterpreted the purpose and function of Secondary Progressions. Progressions do not show progress, they show areas of your life that are in focus or which demand attention.

It takes most people about 2-3 hours to do their secondary progressions for their entire life (about 120 years) and once they're done with that, they have no real need to ever look at a progressed chart again.

If you're constantly looking at progressed charts, then you're doing something wrong.

Sebastien Cheritte

Hmm, Hi Bob!!

A relocated chart does not change time. The only thing that changes is the location. The date, time and time zone remain the same.

Yes but... When it's 20:15 in Johannesburg South Africa, in the Month of July (Winter), it's 21:15 in Athens, Greece (Summer)
How did the time not change?

A relocated chart will not change your nature. It will only change some of the circumstances in your life.

Did I say it would? Excuse the misunderstanding then, I don't believe a relocation chart changes anything alone, especially the circumstances!!
What I do believe is that a progressed relocation chart does.

People relocate to improve their opportunities for career, wealth, marriage, children, health or education.

Great idea, but desire nature doesn't lead anywhere but to other desires, I've found. I believe we should use the tools we were dealt, and if a move comes along then allow it, but to purposefully move in order to achieve this or that, may backfire in other areas.

Your natal chart is still your natal chart. You own it; it's yours; you can't get rid of it.

Oh my, I didn't mean to imply that at all, simply, felt it was like a snakes old skin. Where the nature (Natal) is to be shed bit by bit, and the progression to help us learn to do that.

You have misinterpreted the purpose and function of Secondary Progressions. Progressions do not show progress, they show areas of your life that are in focus or which demand attention.

Noted, Filed, Thank you.

It takes most people about 2-3 hours to do their secondary progressions for their entire life (about 120 years) and once they're done with that, they have no real need to ever look at a progressed chart again.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by it taking 2-3 hours, perhaps you're referring to the method, not exactly how they will overcome this or that, surely?

If you're constantly looking at progressed charts, then you're doing something wrong.

I have been... yes, I admit.

Last edited: