Progressed venus conjunct natal descendant

The transits and progressions in the charts below are for May 1st of that year.

I did this because on that timeframe progressed Venus will be conjunct my natal descendant, I also considered describing other aspects I found relevant below.

—I have attached to this post five charts, all involving aspects of this year:

[1º Chart] - A transit chart - (May 1st with my natal chart).

A) The transiting Jupiter will conjunct my natal Jupiter in the 3rd house in Aries and consequently sextile my Natal Venus in the 5th house in Gemini.

B) That same day, the transit of Venus in the 5th house in Gemini will make a conjunction with natal Venus and consequently a sextile with natal Jupiter in the 3rd house in Aries.

***In the natal chart Jupiter is sextile with Venus in the 5th house in Gemini.

[2º Chart ] - Progressed chart for May 1st.

A) In progressed chart, Venus is in the 5th house in Leo, which corresponds to the 7th house of my natal chart.

B) Another major aspect is that Venus squares Jupiter in Pisces in the 2nd house.

[3º Chart] - Natal Chart and Progressed Chart, for the 1st of May.

A) Venus is in conjunction aspect to my natal descendant.

B) Sun is in the 7th house in Leo.

C) Mars is in the 7th house in Leo.

[4º Chart] - Solar Return.

A) My Solar Return this year will have Libra rising.

B) Venus conjunct Mars in Leo (in my natal 7th house).

C) Moon conjunct the Ascendant.

D) Sun conjunct MC.

E) Jupiter and north node in the 7th house in Taurus.

F) Chiron conjunct Descendant (I considered this aspect because the last time it occurred I had a very impactful relationship).

[5º Chart] - A relevant transit chart.

**This year transiting Jupiter will conjunct my natal north node, last year it made this aspect twice and on February 6th it will make the last conjunction.

After this contextualization and considering these aspects, among others that may be equally relevant, what is the meaning of the conjunction of Venus progressed with my natal descendant?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.png
    2.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.png
    3.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.png
    4.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 5.png
    5.png
    232 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Without knowing anything about the chart, what house Venus rules, the condition of natal and progressed Venus and so on, I think it points to some kind of opening or triggering of relational activity.