Progressed Sun changing sign

Frisiangal

It works!

It depends upon which sign natal Sun is. It 'takes in' the approx. 30 year traits of the sign through which it is progressing. Leo to Virgo to Libra is not the same as Virgo to Libra because the starting point is different. Yet both will bring in the 'seeing the other' as well as one's self (Sun).

:smile:

joke n

my progressed sun/ruler of the 9th house and IC changed signs to Aries. i have no fire in my chart.
went abroad to work, learn and visit museums. progr MC went to libra.
i do have the moon in the first degree. so there was a nice aspect as well.

IRIS70

How did you experience the Progressed Sun moving into another sign, for instance Libra?
It is a major change. You may not realize it right away, but you will embody a lot of the Libra characteristics.

Personally, I am a Pisces Sun, I was a teenager, when p Sun entered Aries, I was more courageous, looking for experience and rushing, thoughtlessly into action much like Aries. I never lost my Pisces basic core, but at times I presented myself as Aries, looking for Aries experiences/having Aries characteristics. Currently, my p Sun is in Taurus, I feel it is more compatible to my Pisces identity, probably because it is sextile as a sign. I am more mature now, I do not rush into thoughtless action, i am more down to earth, I have realized the importance of income and possesions -I never considered this of any value up to now!- I also try to enjoy life more, do things that please me- Taurus-

With p Sun in Libra, I would assume that issues of justice, equality, harmony in relationships become important, you may be drawn to intellectual/artistic matters and more interested in beauty, good manners, diplomacy, developing/maintaining relationships with important others.

Lonerose99

I have had the progressed Sun change signs twice. At 18Scorpio, I was 13 when it went into Sagittarius - how apt that it changed signs when I entered my teens! Then it crossed my MC a couple years later when my family of origin moved to a neighboring community, where I finished up my school years and went out into the work force by finding work at an indoor mall that just opened up. I also attended a 2yr community college. And in general was very much seen in public.
The Sun entered Capricorn a couple months before my 41st birthday. Sagittarius is both the MC and 11h, so it was already in the 11h when it changed sign. By then I was married a number of years and had 2 sons in their teens, with a 3rd one entering. I returned to full time work, after working part-time on and off when they were younger. Food pantries were just starting to crop up when the Sun entered the earth sign, that coincided with volunteering at local one! The Sun entered my 12h when I was 55. By then I had been widowed for 6 years, and my kids were grown. My only grandchild was born the following year. A girl! She's such a blessing to me! And my youngest son chose to stay with me because I was beginning to have some health problems! Right as it went into the 12th! I kept working though, until my early 60's.
The progressed Sun will enter Aquarius soon. I can already feel the change coming! Though Sun Scorpio ruler being Pluto, it might be a little of Pluto's entry spilling over into that. But the Sun's only got a degree or two till it catches up. Then 11, 12° till it crosses the Asc. As my father used to say, I'll still be here Lord willing. By then I will be in my early 80's.

Lonerose99

@Paraphernalia Your Sun is going into Libra in the progressed chart? Ok, so 28 Virgo is getting close, 29 Virgo is right there about to change. Much like all the buildup of the current transit of Pluto going into Aquarius, sitting at 28 then 29 degrees of Capricorn. Then whoosh! It's in Aquarius. 🙂
The progressed Sun moves about 1 deg a year. So between 28° and 0° is a two year period. Especially at 29°, the Sun is ready to push in to the next sign.

Paraphernalia

@Paraphernalia Your Sun is going into Libra in the progressed chart? Ok, so 28 Virgo is getting close, 29 Virgo is right there about to change. Much like all the buildup of the current transit of Pluto going into Aquarius, sitting at 28 then 29 degrees of Capricorn. Then whoosh! It's in Aquarius. 🙂
The progressed Sun moves about 1 deg a year. So between 28° and 0° is a two year period. Especially at 29°, the Sun is ready to push in to the next sign.
Makes sense. have feelt kindof a shift for at least one year now...Making a lot more art. And also needing more relationships around me.

IleneK

Premium Member
My progressed Sun has changed sign three times, from Taurus to Leo.
Leo is the cusp of my 12th house which holds a stellium of Pluto Saturn Moon Mars, in that order. This progression here at the end of my life for me has been profound and illuminating [no pun intended about Leo :) :sun::)], in a deep sense revealing so much of who I am. I am very grateful for it. And I felt is very soon after it entered Leo.

Blue Lioness

I’m also curious about p Sun in Libra. I’m a Leo, my p Sun turned to Virgo when I was around 14. People often tell me I’m very serious and quiet. Progr. Sun will enter in Libra in a few years now and I’m kind of anxious for it :)

toniamar

Hello i have progressed sun in Aquarius ♒ in 29 of degrees i should expect a change of sign to ♓ soon...
Do you have any experience about it ???? What should expect on ♓?? Still in my 1st house

One year ago i have the most traumatic event of my life, losing my father.

Sabina16

Hello i have progressed sun in Aquarius ♒ in 29 of degrees i should expect a change of sign to ♓ soon...
Do you have any experience about it ???? What should expect on ♓?? Still in my 1st house

One year ago i have the most traumatic event of my life, losing my father.
Yes, you should expect your progressed Sun to move into Pisces. 1 year equals 1 degree for progressed Sun to move, so if you are at 29 degrees Aqua this year, your Sun will move next year. This is something you can check with an ephemeris or on Astrodienst if you use it for your chart. Also, it should stay in your 1st house for some time. It will take some time before you feel the effects of the change of signs.
Really sorry to hear about your father. Take good care of yourself & all the best.

toniamar

Ναι, θα πρέπει να περιμένετε ότι ο προοδευμένος Ήλιος σας θα μετακινηθεί στους Ιχθύς. 1 έτος ισούται με 1 βαθμό για να κινηθεί ο προοδευμένος Ήλιος, οπότε αν βρίσκεστε στους 29 βαθμούς Aqua φέτος, ο Ήλιος σας θα κινηθεί το επόμενο έτος. Αυτό είναι κάτι που μπορείτε να ελέγξετε με ένα ephemeris ή στο Astrodienst εάν χρησιμοποιείτε για τον χάρτη σας. Επίσης, θα πρέπει να μείνει στο 1ο σπίτι σας για κάποιο χρονικό διάστημα. Θα νιώσετε λίγος χρόνος για να κάνετε τα αποτελέσματα της αλλαγής των ζωδίων.
Πραγματικά λυπάμαι που ακούω για τον πατέρα σου. Να προσέχετε καλά τον εαυτό σας και ό,τι

Τhank you very much ❣️ i hope i will have better days with this change of sun's signs.